• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roughly 75 players complete conditioning tests before Cowboys leave for training camp

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
however the other side of that coin is if Heat defended why he said so it might have started debate on the subject instead of running to the mod & then to another board to talk trash about this board.
Wouldn't you say? :noidea:

Guess you haven't been personnally attacked viciously before. You tend to go into defense mode
immediately.

Now I really don't think Heat attacked anyone personally???? He might have poked at the Cowboys... really? that deserves an nuclear attack in return????

Only if power is concerned....

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call BS...it seems that if someone says something contrary to your beliefs...SOME of you attack rather than have civil discourse. Of course it might turn into a hells bells fight, but the first response SHOULD be restrained...we haven't seen that here so we attack back and are called 'trolls' since that results in banning? Is that your end game?

who is being banned?
for the record. I never promote banning on here.
It was FN guys that went to the mods. We are all big boys here, or so I believe.
There are some aggressive posters on here. but like I said. We have the leeway to post how we feel. not how someone thinks we should post.
Being called a troll, especially if you aren't trolling is a woopty fucking doo. That is some lightweight shit to get upset about.
Now if you were on here for a week & everything you said people were calling you out as a troll no matter what. Sure I could see getting upset. But this was the guys 1st post. Whether he was trolling or it was a misunderstanding. The response wasn't to deal with it or even ignore it. It was to go to the mod & then go complain on another board about it.
No one gets picked on here because they are new. In fact we try to encourage new posters. We all just are free to voice our opinion on here.
I don't even like having skin fans that go overboard on here banned. So trust me my end game is never to try & have anyone banned. I know how to ignore people when I choose too.
So I have no clue where you got the idea of any of us trying to get any new posters banned. We have much thicker skin than that.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Lord!

"All we have been told since joining was to "be careful with the team forums...wait and see what they are like...get your street cred before posting"

who said this?
Really?

now you imply that we set people up to get banned?
Learn the fucking room dude.
Sounds like you guys have had more conversations with Fordman than any of us.
And what? 20 days now?

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess you haven't been personnally attacked viciously before. You tend to go into defense mode
immediately.

Now I really don't think Heat attacked anyone personally???? He might have poked at the Cowboys... really? that deserves an nuclear attack in return????

Only if power is concerned....

I guess we will have to agree to disagree.
He got called a troll by someone. I don't get upset if I am called a troll. (I might stir the pot a little from time to time) I personally don't consider that a vicious attack. This whole thing really escalated by Otis's reaction to it. Honestly I don't think (nor remember right now) Heat talking trash. He just left. (which is fine)
Then when he came back, went right back to what he said before. Now how would he really expect not to get the same replies. he knew he was giving a little dig. He got the response I am sure he expected, then it went right back to holy crap we are the victim roles again.

So I guess we just look at, what a vicious post is differently.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas Heat,

I'm sorry I called you an ass clown. I assumed your were a drive by. See? plenty other fan bases are represented in the greater DFW area

I just happen to view even this sorry ass, all time record in futility defense last season was just that....last year.

I think there is talent on this defense. Stupid me for even thinking that...I mean, last year and all.

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we will have to agree to disagree.
He got called a troll by someone. I don't get upset if I am called a troll.

OK...I understand and agree.....

However...we were told by other "older posters" and some Mods to tread carefully and that TROLL is a bannable offense. To the FN'ers poking and prodding other fans isn't trolling. We tried and were called trolls...how would you respond?

At any rate, I tire of this silliness. I will go back to the NCAA boards and not bother you superhumans again

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK...I understand and agree.....

However...we were told by other "older posters" and some Mods to tread carefully and that TROLL is a bannable offense. To the FN'ers poking and prodding other fans isn't trolling. We tried and were called trolls...how would you respond?

At any rate, I tire of this silliness. I will go back to the NCAA boards and not bother you superhumans again

did you just viciously attack me? :becky:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and not bother you superhumans again

Clever.
frankly, I see nothing new about you guys.
It's always the other guy and you guys have no role what-so-ever in any of this

You couldn't wait to get involved. That was clear from the start. Otis threw out a version and I did as well and it was on for you

You guys should do well here....there is no buddy system here...well, not before Otis had his boycott. It's clear this will only continue, yet you guys are the victims.

BOY'S....it's been my pleasure.....perhaps we'll talk football again.
I'm going to do what the old lady say's I should do.

Adios..........................lol

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Skinsdad would move it to smack talk forum. And the skins do need a lot more meat on D and haven't been a team in a few years so I'd agree with you on that. It's a long off season and I think everyone's just ready for game day. And for the record I really wish the skins board was a lot looser than it is.

1. Can you defend that position? What is the Redskins D rating last year?
2. What has the team record been the last few years? Can you defend that?
3. Comments...just saying.

If you can make comments and then defend them it isn't trolling...and you wont' know it is trolling unless you ask the question...just pointing a finger and yelling "TROLL" doesn't cut it.

You should both know if you throw snide remarks on a team board you will be labeled a troll. Doesn't matter if there is truth in those remarks or not.

Hell a fan of the team can say shit about their team but the second an outsider says it he will be ripped to threads buy the whole lot. Think about it this way a guy can 0 ice on his little brother but he won't let others do it.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should both know if you throw snide remarks on a team board you will be labeled a troll. Doesn't matter if there is truth in those remarks or not.

Hell a fan of the team can say shit about their team but the second an outsider says it he will be ripped to threads buy the whole lot. Think about it this way a guy can 0 ice on his little brother but he won't let others do it.

You're right Manster that's why it was noted early on heats only flaw was not having a star for an avatar even though he cheers for the boys. I love the cubs but only have room for 3 here at the hoop.:noidea:

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hatah's gonna hate...smh.

We are just trying to play. works in some places....but not here

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why do you keep saying "WE"? Has anyone here attacked you or called you a name? Maybe since we're Super humans we are above that.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm jumping in the middle of this conversation; my two cents we've all been a little hyper sensitive or quick to overreact here (This is the Cowboys We're always under attack The Americas Team thing I guess). We're quick to defend this Star. Keep coming here and posting one of two things will happen. You will expose your self as a loyal boys fan or a fraud. Yeah we have some board police in here, but when you pass the smell test it will be all good.

This board ain't so bad we have guys who rep rival teams who we happily exchange with (Kevin and PE1 come to mined) and we have turds from rival teams who we rightfully bust their chops.

In short hang in there and find out who we are before you kill us and we will afford you the same opportunity.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right Manster that's why it was noted early on heats only flaw was not having a star for an avatar even though he cheers for the boys. I love the cubs but only have room for 3 here at the hoop.:noidea:

:scratch: This seems to go against Skinsdad just moving it to the thrash board. I know Earl got banned for less.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch: This seems to go against Skinsdad just moving it to the thrash board. I know Earl got banned for less.

Hopefully it'll pick up during the season but skins board is boring as hell. Thank god this site has other places to be.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully it'll pick up during the season but skins board is boring as hell. Thank god this site has other places to be.

All boards are boring as hell. Can't wait for the season to start. I'm actually looking forward to the meaningless preseason.

Were you at one point part of FN? I know Cali was, this may be why you are more familiar with who's who from there.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
this whole thing is a fucking joke.

No one controls shit on this board. We all have our owbn opinions. sometimes we agree sometimes we disagree. Sometimes we disagree nicely, sometimes we argue & fight about our opinions.
Sometimes we will be arguing about something in one thread & agreeing on something else on another thread at the same time.

We are free thinkers. We are not a group or a clique. We aren't us Cowboy fans vs. you cowboy fans. Those lines seem to be drawn by some of you new posters.
We don't care who we post with. We don't play favorites when we agree with whoever. We also don't play favorites when we disagree with each other.

If you need an Us vs. them scenario so be it. If that makes you feel better about running to another board to snivel & cry about trivial bullshit. So be it.

I assure we have argued & used much harsher posts with one another in debates. I haven't seen anything remotely considered strong in posts against any new people.

This whole we at FN are victims was kinda funny at 1st. But it is kinda old now.
Atleast Backroads was standing around with some give & take. Well until his last post about going somewhere else.

You want to stay & post do it! If you want to snivel & cry someone is mean to me I am leaving the board. By all fucking means. Do that too!!!

You to do drive bys & go tit for tat with posters here. There are posters here that will oblige you. But if you do. Don't then go crying that people are going tit for tat with you.

this whole waaaah you were mean to my boy I am taking my ball & going home now argument is stupid.

I don't care if all FN posters post here. I don't care if it is about football or just to bitch back & forth. Just stop crying about the posts you are participating in.

If you get tired of a subject. Simply quit posting on that subject. We all have opinions on just about every subject LOL

Just quit playing the fuckin' victim role will ya?

This pretty much sums it up. Other Boards, like the Skins Board or the Seahawks Board, if you don't say their players and team are the best thing going, you get 20 baby seals squealing for a Troll Ban. You won't see regulars on the Cowboys site calling for a Troll ban if the Cowboys are attacked on this site. You'll just get it stuck back in your face

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All boards are boring as hell. Can't wait for the season to start. I'm actually looking forward to the meaningless preseason.

Were you at one point part of FN? I know Cali was, this may be why you are more familiar with who's who from there.

No I never heard of it till these people showed up

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit I didn't read the last few pages because I've read it many times before, but Backroads came on looking for conflict with a baited question. Again, this passive aggressive crap is just agenda driven BS. I'll say what I've said from the beginning. Talk football and things will be fine. Come in with an agenda and they won't be. It's a public board with a lenient mod so you aren't going to be banned (and shouldn't IMO) here, but when you come here looking for arguments and then try to point the finger at those who repsond you come of as an ass. You may or may not actually be an ass and I could care less either way, but that will be the perception and I take offense to the idea that the Cowboys fans are at fault here even if some of the responses have been stronger than perhaps necessary. You started this whole discussion just like TH did the other one and you came here purposely looking for it, so I'm not sure what everyone's definition of a troll is, but that is trolling IMO.