• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roughly 75 players complete conditioning tests before Cowboys leave for training camp

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well......we all have our opinions of who is what in this deal and I'm glad you got your opportunity. Stalked is an interesting term and subject to opinion but I understand the allegiances. Funny...we have been accused of allegiances here by the fan nation faithful. I can assure you we support our football opinions and kick up some dust with each other as much as a troll type post. Thick skin is required

....majority of cowboy fans? LOL, you have that all figured out too? Onward through the fog!
Shush.jpg

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me slow this down for you.

P E O P L E P O S T AGANIST ME A L L T H E T I M E

I E N J O Y T H E D I F F E R E N T O P I N I O N S

panties is a wad is an interesting term....LOL
I'm beginning to see this for what it is
BTW...It's Lace Panties.......get it right
Neaux....you don't.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"we come from a site where sarcasm was approved....trash-talking (as long as it wasn't personal)"

good news ....didn't take you long to pick up on the personal part here at SportsHoopla. You go ahead and point that finger.....that's the walk tall part

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I may....

Making "snide comments" just to create a negative response would definitely be trolling. To make a comment that is counter to what you think, isn't necessarily a "snide" comment. It is just an opinion and open to response in kind. If I were to say that the Cowboys D sucks, I would expect a response from the far pro-Cowboy wing that would tell me how wrong I was and give examples on why....not to be attacked as a "troll"....weak

You guys, in particular, seem to be a bit tightly wound. Perhaps a few tokes or shots might be in order...then we can begin again realizing that friendly poking/prodding is appropriate?

Well the whole thing that started this was a snide comment from Texas Heat that I and a few others took as just trying to get that negative response. Otis ran off after he tried to stand up for TH inviting his friend wasn't a troll.

My question to him was in reply to a question he asked me. In fact I'm pretty sure he thought my answer would validate his stance and it didn't. I would live to see his answer to my question.

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"we come from a site where sarcasm was approved....trash-talking (as long as it wasn't personal)"

good news ....didn't take you long to pick up on the personal part here at SportsHoopla. You go ahead and point that finger.....that's the walk tall part

OK...I will type slowly without the distracting caps....

I didn't see anywhere that Heat or Otis were personal...in fact Heat just offered an opinion and was jumped on by a bunch of "Cowboy Fans". Don't understand that part.

The more I watch and read, it seems like this group is ruled by a certain few and they don't want anyone else to join in and "take over"...

Cool....as we have shown time and again...we'll move somewhere else. Just PLEASE don't come looking for us to copy our posts and then quote them somewhere else...as you have already proven.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fair enough

I didn't see anywhere that Heat or Otis were personal...
my reference was to you. I'm the only thing wrong with hoola

in fact Heat just offered an opinion and was jumped on by a bunch of "Cowboy Fans". Don't understand that part.
A) Nobody knew heat was a cowboy fan
B) Dallas actually does have talent....yes on defense

The more I watch and read, it seems like this group is ruled by a certain few and they don't want anyone else to join in and "take over"...
Sir that's an opinion and frankly an insult to the many quality posters here
Take over?....LOL, have at it

Cool....as we have shown time and again...we'll move somewhere else. Just PLEASE don't come looking for us to copy our posts and then quote them somewhere else...as you have already proven.
Cool....I admire the Fan Nation loyalty to each other. That's been clear from the start and you all seem to know all about this board for being here all of 20 days.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:behindsofa:

Maybe I'm missing something but from the first time the FN guys posted I didn't see anything they said that was attacking or trolling. Now I've been posting with you guys a while and I know how your board works and most of the posters here are former ESPN guys and will stick together as will the FN guys as well. I think new blood is good for the board in general myself. I enjoy all y'all so bury the fuckin hatchet already. :2cents

Oh yeah one more thing HTTR :rollseyes:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
this whole thing is a fucking joke.

No one controls shit on this board. We all have our owbn opinions. sometimes we agree sometimes we disagree. Sometimes we disagree nicely, sometimes we argue & fight about our opinions.
Sometimes we will be arguing about something in one thread & agreeing on something else on another thread at the same time.

We are free thinkers. We are not a group or a clique. We aren't us Cowboy fans vs. you cowboy fans. Those lines seem to be drawn by some of you new posters.
We don't care who we post with. We don't play favorites when we agree with whoever. We also don't play favorites when we disagree with each other.

If you need an Us vs. them scenario so be it. If that makes you feel better about running to another board to snivel & cry about trivial bullshit. So be it.

I assure we have argued & used much harsher posts with one another in debates. I haven't seen anything remotely considered strong in posts against any new people.

This whole we at FN are victims was kinda funny at 1st. But it is kinda old now.
Atleast Backroads was standing around with some give & take. Well until his last post about going somewhere else.

You want to stay & post do it! If you want to snivel & cry someone is mean to me I am leaving the board. By all fucking means. Do that too!!!

You to do drive bys & go tit for tat with posters here. There are posters here that will oblige you. But if you do. Don't then go crying that people are going tit for tat with you.

this whole waaaah you were mean to my boy I am taking my ball & going home now argument is stupid.

I don't care if all FN posters post here. I don't care if it is about football or just to bitch back & forth. Just stop crying about the posts you are participating in.

If you get tired of a subject. Simply quit posting on that subject. We all have opinions on just about every subject LOL

Just quit playing the fuckin' victim role will ya?

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fair enough

I didn't see anywhere that Heat or Otis were personal...
1. my reference was to you. I'm the only thing wrong with hoola

in fact Heat just offered an opinion and was jumped on by a bunch of "Cowboy Fans". Don't understand that part.
2. A) Nobody knew heat was a cowboy fan
3. B) Dallas actually does have talent....yes on defense

4. Sir that's an opinion and frankly an insult to the many quality posters here
Take over?....LOL, have at it
Cool....I admire the Fan Nation loyalty to each other. That's been clear from the start and you all seem to know all about this board for being here all of 20 days.
1. Can you show where I was personal in nature? thanks
2. Does it matter? Can only a Cowboys fan post here with an opinion? Jeez
3. Where....really...8-8
4. That was to a few that were attacking for no reason....

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:behindsofa:

Maybe I'm missing something but from the first time the FN guys posted I didn't see anything they said that was attacking or trolling. Now I've been posting with you guys a while and I know how your board works and most of the posters here are former ESPN guys and will stick together as will the FN guys as well. I think new blood is good for the board in general myself. I enjoy all y'all so bury the fuckin hatchet already. :2cents

Oh yeah one more thing HTTR :rollseyes:

So if I stopped by the Skins board and said the defense had no meat, I wouldn't be called a troll? What if I said the Skins haven't been a team in years? Would that comment be accepted?

Comets like those are strictly for attention. This whole thing would have been put to bed had TH simply said he didn't mean to troll and did his best to either try not to poke sticks or play on the trash talk thread.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if I stopped by the Skins board and said the defense had no meat, I wouldn't be called a troll? What if I said the Skins haven't been a team in years? Would that comment be accepted?

Comets like those are strictly for attention. This whole thing would have been put to bed had TH simply said he didn't mean to troll and did his best to either try not to poke sticks or play on the trash talk thread.

hell on the skins board if you went over there & said RG3 "might" struggle you would risk being banned LOL

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
this whole thing is a fucking joke.

No one controls shit on this board. We all have our owbn opinions. sometimes we agree sometimes we disagree. Sometimes we disagree nicely, sometimes we argue & fight about our opinions.
Sometimes we will be arguing about something in one thread & agreeing on something else on another thread at the same time.

We are free thinkers. We are not a group or a clique. We aren't us Cowboy fans vs. you cowboy fans. Those lines seem to be drawn by some of you new posters.
We don't care who we post with. We don't play favorites when we agree with whoever. We also don't play favorites when we disagree with each other.

If you need an Us vs. them scenario so be it. If that makes you feel better about running to another board to snivel & cry about trivial bullshit. So be it.

I assure we have argued & used much harsher posts with one another in debates. I haven't seen anything remotely considered strong in posts against any new people.

This whole we at FN are victims was kinda funny at 1st. But it is kinda old now.
Atleast Backroads was standing around with some give & take. Well until his last post about going somewhere else.

You want to stay & post do it! If you want to snivel & cry someone is mean to me I am leaving the board. By all fucking means. Do that too!!!

You to do drive bys & go tit for tat with posters here. There are posters here that will oblige you. But if you do. Don't then go crying that people are going tit for tat with you.

this whole waaaah you were mean to my boy I am taking my ball & going home now argument is stupid.

I don't care if all FN posters post here. I don't care if it is about football or just to bitch back & forth. Just stop crying about the posts you are participating in.

If you get tired of a subject. Simply quit posting on that subject. We all have opinions on just about every subject LOL

Just quit playing the fuckin' victim role will ya?

All we have been told since joining was to "be careful with the team forums...wait and see what they are like...get your street cred before posting" so we posted and were lambasted by a couple of Cowboy posters. We reacted and now are the villians...cool.

I have gone on to the CFB forums (I'm more a NCAA guy)...poked a bit and pulled back and it seems cool now....not so on the Cowboy boards. It is almost as if they are afraid someone is going to "take over' or something...

But...it's cool...not trying to start anything, just giving an opinion

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well Skinsdad would move it to smack talk forum. And the skins do need a lot more meat on D and haven't been a team in a few years so I'd agree with you on that. It's a long off season and I think everyone's just ready for game day. And for the record I really wish the skins board was a lot looser than it is.

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. So if I stopped by the Skins board and said the defense had no meat, I wouldn't be called a troll?

2. What if I said the Skins haven't been a team in years? Would that comment be accepted?

3. Comets like those are strictly for attention. This whole thing would have been put to bed had TH simply said he didn't mean to troll and did his best to either try not to poke sticks or play on the trash talk thread.
1. Can you defend that position? What is the Redskins D rating last year?
2. What has the team record been the last few years? Can you defend that?
3. Comments...just saying.

If you can make comments and then defend them it isn't trolling...and you wont' know it is trolling unless you ask the question...just pointing a finger and yelling "TROLL" doesn't cut it.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All we have been told since joining was to "be careful with the team forums...wait and see what they are like...get your street cred before posting" so we posted and were lambasted by a couple of Cowboy posters. We reacted and now are the villians...cool.

I have gone on to the CFB forums (I'm more a NCAA guy)...poked a bit and pulled back and it seems cool now....not so on the Cowboy boards. It is almost as if they are afraid someone is going to "take over' or something...

But...it's cool...not trying to start anything, just giving an opinion

I assure you. if you give an opinion I agree with & some posters that have been around disagree. I am still gonna agree with you. I don't think the street cred things matters to me anyways.

Just the same if I disagree with you & some poster that has been here awhile agrees with you. They will still agree with you. e don't side with each other just because. Like I saidon this board we are all allowed to be free thinkers.
Hell a few weeks ago me & Pday were arguing about something & the next week I was accused of being Pdays tagteam partner because we agreed on something.

I am happy this board has the leeway to give our honest opinions & whatever, instead of some super Nazi mod trying to control everything we say.
Hell I am happy this board allows other teams fans come over & attempt to talk trash. Sometimes they say some funny shit (even if it is against our team)
but if someone thinks someone else is trolling. it is as much their right to say so as it is for the poster that posts whatever they said. Whether they were trolling or not.

Personallly I love to have something to debate about.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Can you defend that position? What is the Redskins D rating last year?
2. What has the team record been the last few years? Can you defend that?
3. Comments...just saying.

If you can make comments and then defend them it isn't trolling...and you wont' know it is trolling unless you ask the question...just pointing a finger and yelling "TROLL" doesn't cut it.

however the other side of that coin is if Heat defended why he said so it might have started debate on the subject instead of running to the mod & then to another board to talk trash about this board.
Wouldn't you say? :noidea:

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assure you. if you give an opinion I agree with & some posters that have been around disagree. I am still gonna agree with you. I don't think the street cred things matters to me anyways.

Just the same if I disagree with you & some poster that has been here awhile agrees with you. They will still agree with you. e don't side with each other just because. Like I saidon this board we are all allowed to be free thinkers.
Hell a few weeks ago me & Pday were arguing about something & the next week I was accused of being Pdays tagteam partner because we agreed on something.

I am happy this board has the leeway to give our honest opinions & whatever, instead of some super Nazi mod trying to control everything we say.
Hell I am happy this board allows other teams fans come over & attempt to talk trash. Sometimes they say some funny shit (even if it is against our team)
but if someone thinks someone else is trolling. it is as much their right to say so as it is for the poster that posts whatever they said. Whether they were trolling or ,not.

Personallly I love to have something to debate about.

I call BS...it seems that if someone says something contrary to your beliefs...SOME of you attack rather than have civil discourse. Of course it might turn into a hells bells fight, but the first response SHOULD be restrained...we haven't seen that here so we attack back and are called 'trolls' since that results in banning? Is that your end game?