• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roughly 75 players complete conditioning tests before Cowboys leave for training camp

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't disagree, only mentioned 'no star' as an added possible issue, in conjunction with other points... aided to a quick escalation...:noidea:

My comment was 'new poster, without history, no star and a poke the stick...'

Again, just my two cents, not trying to stir anything up. I respect that this is y'all's board...cheers

Maybe the Star could have helped it from escalating as fast as it did with some here, but we had too many "Star" wearers constantly poke sticks. I might have become too weary and untrusting.

Maybe it's time I put my " I know I'm am Ass" signature back. St least it tells new posters who I am.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Star could have helped it from escalating as fast as it did with some here, but we had too many "Star" wearers constantly poke sticks. I might have become too weary and untrusting.

Maybe it's time I put my " I know I'm am Ass" signature back. St least it tells new posters who I am.

Believe me, I get it. The skins as well as the boys boards are no strangers to seagull posters that simply like to fly by and shit on a thread...we've both been trolled excessively, just about different things.

Honestly, the name change issue alone...shoot me now at all the ignorance and added two cents by every F'ing NFL fan...:L

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe me, I get it. The skins as well as the boys boards are no strangers to seagull posters that simply like to fly by and shit on a thread...we've both been trolled excessively, just about different things.

Honestly, the name change issue alone...shoot me now at all the ignorance and added two cents by every F'ing NFL fan...:L

When sat here with fried and BJJ in mind I also kept thinking about Bananaman on the skins board. He 100% posted to get under Skins fans skin.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cali add a star to one if your NFL logos. :whistle:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is with you all? Just because someone says something negative doesn't make them a troll. My comment was spot on.

I say negative things on here all the time. There are some good things about the Cowboys. Better drafts lately ,relative to the 2006 - 2009 drafts, the only bad draft lately was 2012. Could most of the drafts been better? Hell yes. A blind chimp could draft just as well as Jerrah. The bad part is you can't have drafts like 2009 and 2012 and be a playoff team.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say negative things on here all the time. There are some good things about the Cowboys. Better drafts lately ,relative to the 2006 - 2009 drafts, the only bad draft lately was 2012. Could most of the drafts been better? Hell yes. A blind chimp could draft just as well as Jerrah. The bad part is you can't have drafts like 2009 and 2012 and be a playoff team.

There certainly are some serious Kool Aid drinkers on various aspects of the Cowboys (cough..cough Tony Romo:whistle:), but I can't think of one person that doesn't say negative things about the Cowboys. That is why we are here, to discuss the Good and the Bad. The worst kind of poster is the one that only discusses the bad or moreso twists everything to be bad like Mr Fried. The second worst kind of poster is the one that puts everything the Cowboys do on a pedestal and predicts a SB every year, like FWD and TRS. Most of us see the good and the bad even if we disagree sometimes on what is good and what is bad...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cali is a Skins fan who is respected over here. One of the few and the proud....

always wondered if Cali gets grief over on the skins board, for the way he is over here?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cali add a star to one if your NFL logos. :whistle:

Hahaha! Well played...ya brat! My poppa didn't raise no 'cowgirl'. :happyshake:

always wondered if Cali gets grief over on the skins board, for the way he is over here?

Not at all... I spend a lot of time on the general boards outside of the skins board as well. Especially when it's off season. I like the interaction with other fan bases and I have commented quite a few times on the skins board that I wish it were a bit looser.

I respect that a team boards members should run it as they see fit...as it should be tho... And I get that a teams board should be a safe haven of sorts - I'm just used to NFCE fans being more interactive...

And cheers Manster and UKCowboy for the kind words :suds:

Schmoopy, I rarely correct cuz it truly ain't no biggie but I'm actually not a he but a she...;)

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not at all... I spend a lot of time on the general boards outside of the skins board as well. Especially when it's off season. I like the interaction with other fan bases and I have commented quite a few times on the skins board that I wish it were a bit looser.

I respect that a team boards members should run it as they see fit...as it should be tho... And I get that a teams board should be a safe haven of sorts - I'm just used to NFCE fans being more interactive...

Schmoopy, I rarely correct cuz it truly ain't no biggie but I'm actually not a he but a she...;)

Ha, that explains why you're the exception to the rule lmao

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

my bad :)

jctoo

cult elitist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lulz, I'll take it as a 'badge of honor'. ;)

Badges???

We don't need no stinkin' badges ...

... line stolen from the book "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre" but was remembering the Killer Bees of SNL, John Belushi and Elliott Gould ...