• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rose explains why he isn't coming back

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he bitched about how us CBS guys were embarassing I posted this as my reply:

Not sure, but I heard he owns this entire site, so you're picking a fight with the wrong man

Last edited by a moderator:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line hoorse, the remaining message boards aren't the same as cbs. They govern differently and they are not going to let the Miami Heat fans and the feud they brought into cbs continue in here

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he partly just wanted to make the point he wasn't fucking around.

LeBron MVP

I'm in the building
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line hoorse, the remaining message boards aren't the same as cbs. They govern differently and they are not going to let the Miami Heat fans and the feud they brought into cbs continue in here

I think he partly just wanted to make the point he wasn't fucking around.

That's fine and fair. I was never one to instigate a feud anyway. Only time I would debate is when someone was hating and talking smack about the Heat. I'm surprised CL has not been banned. Every other word he types is bitch while bitching about stuff that has nothing to do with basketball.

Or did he get banned? I haven't seen him here last day which is unlike him.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine and fair. I was never one to instigate a feud anyway. Only time I would debate is when someone was hating and talking smack about the Heat. I'm surprised CL has not been banned. Every other word he types is bitch while bitching about stuff that has nothing to do with basketball.

I think the fake one got banned long time ago for stealing id's, the original heatmyshorts also go banned permanently as well.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem with Whitlock's article is that he ignores a very simple solution. If Rose doesn't trust the Bulls doctors, he can go to his own doctors and get a 2nd opinion!!

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem with Whitlock's article is that he ignores a very simple solution. If Rose doesn't trust the Bulls doctors, he can go to his own doctors and get a 2nd opinion!!
Maybe he did and they told him to wait.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this of COURSE said by the biggest crybaby that ever existed. LOL, it's ok, Hoorse. all you, Turnip and Doors ever whined about was "he doesn't say what WE wanna hear..."

and don't worry. i'll STILL come and go as i please. deal with it...:laugh3:

as far as ME being banned, i don't go out of my way to troll. i just don't take any crap from anybody...

which is what ALL of you cockroaches hate about me...:D

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I wouldn't want to insert Derek Rose into the line up since they are playing so well without him. Rose is in no condition to play, he would fuck up their rotations and plays - and they are much better without the guy. When the summer comes trade him for a bag of potato chips

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he did and they told him to wait.

Then why not announce that? One would think that if he got a 2nd opinion and that doctor told him to wait, then he would end all of this speculation and criticism by simply announcing that he got a 2nd opinion and that doctor told him to wait!!

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why not announce that? One would think that if he got a 2nd opinion and that doctor told him to wait, then he would end all of this speculation and criticism by simply announcing that he got a 2nd opinion and that doctor told him to wait!!
Maybe he doesnt want any awkwardness with the Bulls and is keeping it under wraps?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because that would somehow be more awkward than what is happening right now!!

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well only he would be dumb enough to argue about his mild retardation, but he's not over rated.

Yes, he is overrated. Doesn't mean that he isn't a great player....just that he's overrated.

Chicago was often considered by many as a one man team who ] wouldn't even make the playoffs if Rose were to get hurt. Well, they not only had a winning season last year, they also had a winning season and got out of the first round this year without Rose.

Is Rose a great player? Yes. Is he overrated? Absolutely.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"he doesn't want to be on the court and unsure of himself." :lame:

You've heard stories about many of the greats, who play through injuries, who come back earlier than expected, who refuse to be out when they could be in, etc.... Then you hear about this guy.