• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ron Rivera Needs To Go

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense has allowed what......82 points?

Seems like the defense is more responsible than RR or Wentz.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marketing is just selling shit to people who dont know they want or need it, or who dont know they dont want it or need it, and convincing them that they do.

I’m pretty good at math, and though marketing wouldnt be my dream job in duke’s scenario, I sure as shit could do a better job than say, the Einstein who put the state of washington on the commanders cups, or the guy who was in charge of the District flag patches for the uniforms and put the wrong number of stars on them, or the guy who quoted the wrong super bowl years for the Commanders patches.

Those guys can fuck all the way off, and would be the very first people I fire.
I actually thought about some of these roles...LOL

Breed = knows the team, has a lot of common sense, and actually understands what it takes to win. Dude knows his crap. Impossible not to like or respect Breed.
Sty = researches the heck out of everything and is very intelligent. Has a statistic for everything ready. Would be an excellent lawyer.
Chiller = phrases things that make it clear for people to understand. You always know where SSM stands. Creative and hilarious with his posts. Should be a sitcom writer.
Skinsdad = the "fearless leader". Knows the team inside and out and knows the history of the team. Loyal fan who is bright...but can be humorous when he chooses. Gets along with anybody and is wise beyond his years. Makes anyone feel welcome.....makes anyone feel like they are a personal friend.
Sportster = knows football period! Knows terminology, schemes, history, and is spot on with evaluations. Knows the college game as well. Can give breakdowns on players and teams at any level. Is a former coach. Can explain something without talking down to you.
DCRising = honest and has a ton of common sense. Posts when something important needs to be said. Always provides solid contributions. Can add something positive to any conversation on the board.
MWAB = sees the big picture of things and is straightforward. Can be hilarious when he chooses to. Doesn't get overly emotional when the team wins or loses. Very smart poster. Hopefully in some type of leadership position as a profession.
CountryRoads = is spot on with evaluations and knows when enough is enough with something. A loyal fan who is passionate about the team. Very sharp poster. Always speaks his mind.
Kbso = loyal, truthful, thinks things through, sees all angles of a situation and wants the team to succeed. Plays well with others and doesn't get too overboard when things are good....and is not too negative when things go south.
Skins2winz = a solid poster who knows the team very well. Generally sees 2 steps ahead of a situation. Is very concise and what he says cannot be disputed.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense has allowed what......82 points?

Seems like the defense is more responsible than RR or Wentz.
Well, many of us said that in the offseason.

One of the main problems is the extreme lack of talent on defense. That is on Rivera as he is in charge of the draft and free agency. In the end, in this organization, it all comes back to Rivera. The good and the bad.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, many of us said that in the offseason.

One of the main problems is the extreme lack of talent on defense. That is on Rivera as he is in charge of the draft and free agency. In the end, in this organization, it all comes back to Rivera. The good and the bad.
I haven't followed all the teams transactions.....didn't they have a good defense in Young's rookie season?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't followed all the teams transactions.....didn't they have a good defense in Young's rookie season?
They were 5th in the league I believe in 2020...but 25th in 2021.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Breed = knows the team, has a lot of common sense, and actually understands what it takes to win. Dude knows his crap. Impossible not to like or respect Breed.
Sty = researches the heck out of everything and is very intelligent. Has a statistic for everything ready. Would be an excellent lawyer.
Chiller = phrases things that make it clear for people to understand. You always know where SSM stands. Creative and hilarious with his posts. Should be a sitcom writer.
Skinsdad = the "fearless leader". Knows the team inside and out and knows the history of the team. Loyal fan who is bright...but can be humorous when he chooses. Gets along with anybody and is wise beyond his years. Makes anyone feel welcome.....makes anyone feel like they are a personal friend.
Sportster = knows football period! Knows terminology, schemes, history, and is spot on with evaluations. Knows the college game as well. Can give breakdowns on players and teams at any level. Is a former coach. Can explain something without talking down to you.
DCRising = honest and has a ton of common sense. Posts when something important needs to be said. Always provides solid contributions. Can add something positive to any conversation on the board.
MWAB = sees the big picture of things and is straightforward. Can be hilarious when he chooses to. Doesn't get overly emotional when the team wins or loses. Very smart poster. Hopefully in some type of leadership position as a profession.
CountryRoads = is spot on with evaluations and knows when enough is enough with something. A loyal fan who is passionate about the team. Very sharp poster. Always speaks his mind.
Kbso = loyal, truthful, thinks things through, sees all angles of a situation and wants the team to succeed. Plays well with others and doesn't get too overboard when things are good....and is not too negative when things go south.
Skins2winz = a solid poster who knows the team very well. Generally sees 2 steps ahead of a situation. Is very concise and what he says cannot be disputed.
Thanks for the kind words @duke1861
I know you are leading the charge to get Rivera outta here so I'll leave you with this.

It is completely unacceptable and inexcusable to have been outscored 46-0 in the first half of your last two games in year three of a rebuild.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were 5th in the league I believe in 2020...but 25th in 2021.
Did they lose a bunch of guys to free agency or was it injuries or a combination of both?

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad part is that Dan will probably give him year 4 because of the investigations...etc..

Unfortunately we will not get a quality HC/OC/DC until dan is gone.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you are leading the charge to get Rivera outta here so I'll leave you with this.

It is completely unacceptable and inexcusable to have been outscored 46-0 in the first half of your last two games in year three of a rebuild.
You are welcome!

Still praying that the NFL forces out Snyder or he has a change of heart and pulls a Sarver. The fanbase has suffered enough.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad part is that Dan will probably give him year 4 because of the investigations...etc..

Unfortunately we will not get a quality HC/OC/DC until dan is gone.
That is just depressing but true.

You have to head up the legal department!!!

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they lose a bunch of guys to free agency or was it injuries or a combination of both?
I think 2020 was a flash in the pan to be honest.

They are currently 28th if I recall.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is just depressing but true.

You have to head up the legal department!!!
:lol: like I said, I'd be the worst legal head there was unless all the job entails is telling Dan "no" 2343243243 times a day in which i'd be fired on day 1 :lol:

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: like I said, I'd be the worst legal head there was unless all the job entails is telling Dan "no" 2343243243 times a day in which i'd be fired on day 1 :lol:
Yet, you are honest and have integrity...

I am sure Law School teaches that in Law 101....LOL
NinerLaw can be your assistant...LOL

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet, you are honest and have integrity...

I am sure Law School teaches that in Law 101....LOL
NinerLaw can be your assistant...LOL
a bit of cynical but i've yet to meet an honest lawyer :D

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1664329411604.gif

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a new scheme with this group of players and it just took a season for the nfl to figure it out. That’s why they were 5th rated defense in 2020 imo, and the opponents they faced

Reactions: DJ

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We should request a National Day of Prayer and Fasting for the removal of Snyder...LOL

Chiller can get started on marketing materials and flyers...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully, this was not offensive to any folks of faith here.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should request a National Day of Prayer and Fasting for the removal of Snyder...LOL

Chiller can get started on marketing materials and flyers...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully, this was not offensive to any folks of faith here.
I hope so, but I don't see a scenario where he sells. If it happens, it will happen fast. That's how these things usually work. Panthers, Clippers, Suns......

If the report is bad, women's rights groups are camped outside every NFL stadium, and someone gives him an offer he can't refuse, maybe.

He already has "Fk You" money, so it would take a lot.

Whenever I see anything about Dan losing the team I post it, but I do it as an FYI. Nothing more.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I’d like all the dirt to come out when Danny is eventually relieved of his ownership. Sunshine is the best disinfectant, and all that.

Fear must be the motivator for keeping him in ownership, considering he singlehandedly torpedoed what once was the richest franchise in the nfl, playing in front of sellout crowds in the biggest stadium in the nfl, with a legendary 20
Year waiting list for tickets.

Now, you couldnt pay most fans to set foot in that shithole stadium to see crappy football played in front of opposing fans.

Fuuuuuuucccckkk that!

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I’d like all the dirt to come out when Danny is eventually relieved of his ownership. Sunshine is the best disinfectant, and all that.

Fear must be the motivator for keeping him in ownership, considering he singlehandedly torpedoed what once was the richest franchise in the nfl, playing in front of sellout crowds in the biggest stadium in the nfl, with a legendary 20
Year waiting list for tickets.

Now, you couldnt pay most fans to set foot in that shithole stadium to see crappy football played in front of opposing fans.

Fuuuuuuucccckkk that!
I literally have no idea why any fans still go. The team is awful and your row might fall into a sink hole. You also might witness raw sewage flowing on the field or parking lot.

What a dump!