• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ron Rivera Needs To Go

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, Cooley crushed Scott Turner on Sheehan's podcast.

Said Eagles were basically running a 335 defense and Scott kept having Wentz take 5 and 7 step drops. Said Gibbs would have run counter trey until they got out of it. Said they would have run the ball down the Eagles throat.

Gibson actually had a decent day. Take away that stupid 10 yard loss when he was trying to make something out of nothing, he would have been over 4 a carry.

I like Scott but I trust Cooley.
This is what I said during the game. The 1st half offensive scheme was awful because of this and Oline play.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have gone out of my way to give this staff the benefit of the doubt, but what I heard this morning from Cooley has me asking if the game has passed Ron by, if Scott is in love with his system and not able to see what is unfolding in front of him? The defense seems to have gotten worse each year under JDR.

That said I expect the Skins to come out strong Sunday and put up a fight.

As do I. The QB does deserve some blame if he sees a 3 man front and not swatch the paly to a run. If the oline plays better the offense should score points.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the o line play is so bad, why not try Cosmi at guard and get Lucas in there. It took them 9 games to put Landon in the box. Scott almost got Wentz killed last week. All three of these coaches appear to be a little stubborn, borderline arrogant.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the o line play is so bad, why not try Cosmi at guard and get Lucas in there. It took them 9 games to put Landon in the box. Scott almost got Wentz killed last week. All three of these coaches appear to be a little stubborn, borderline arrogant.

If Lucas is coming in then Cosmi is going to the bench. If Turner and Norwell have another bad game this week then I think we could see major changes. The change I want to see is BSJ as the outside CB and move Fuller to slot or FS. Jackson should be back on Sunday

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at it this way. You probably couldn't do any worse.

I'd probably be a shitty GM. I'd take the job though.If for no other reason than I'd never be in a better position to be close to Snyder

So I could punch him in the throat n kick him in the nads.I wouldn't care if i signed 53 Joe Lunchmeats n Sammy Sausageheads.

If I could give Snyder the business like that 1 time. I'd consider my GM tenure a successful one.
I have no shield. You would tho by being gm. Lol

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is awesome. In this case you have to blame the QB not audibling into runs on 3 man fronts. No doubt the playing calling wasn't good at all but Wentz should have seen the 3 man fronts. This is still not an excuse for the poor oline play
Wow.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my take. I wasn't an RR guy and the more time that passes the more I think I am right. He keeps his guys while letting better guys go. Maybe going out on his shield. He was given way too much power and I would say he has squandered that.

JDR, still baffled. He has been a good DC before. Is he being forced to use guys he doesn't want?

Scott ... well I am not going to call him McVay or Shanahan ... Logan has shown me plenty of plays that were schemed well. Wentz fucking up, could be. Does Wentz get it by week 6 who knows. First two games the offense put up points.

Overall this D sucks. JDR ... RR? How is a good DC flunking?

20+ years of Snyders teams sucking, where is the common thread?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my take. I wasn't an RR guy and the more time that passes the more I think I am right. He keeps his guys while letting better guys go. Maybe going out on his shield. He was given way too much power and I would say he has squandered that.

JDR, still baffled. He has been a good DC before. Is he being forced to use guys he doesn't want?

Scott ... well I am not going to call him McVay or Shanahan ... Logan has shown me plenty of plays that were schemed well. Wentz fucking up, could be. Does Wentz get it by week 6 who knows. First two games the offense put up points.

Overall this D sucks. JDR ... RR? How is a good DC flunking?

20+ years of Snyders teams sucking, where is the common thread?
I wasn't a RR guy either, but I wasn't mad at it. Honestly I was more upset with the Scott Turner hire. I was like. The little teenager that roamed the sideline when his dad was here is now running my Skins offense? That said, I like Scott more than Ron at the moment.

Ron's insistence of grabbing every ex-panther he can find is getting tiresome. His decision to go for two in NY year one. Refusing to call timeouts with the game in the balance a couple of times year one. Going for two in Detroit. Not throwing the flag in time last week. It leaves you speechless on GameDay.

I'm not sure what to say about JDR. I think he's a damn good DC. I think Fangio is better, but Jack can coach defense.

If we get blown out today and next week, I think you have to get Wentz out of the starting lineup. It would be irresponsible to let that 3rd round draft pick become a #2 in a lost season.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm amazed you criticized your golden boy.

Golden boy? I gave my thoughts about him last Sunday. I just dont like how people blamed the whole eagles game on him.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden boy? I gave my thoughts about him last Sunday. I just dont like how people blamed the whole eagles game on him.
he was a massive part of it.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no shield. You would tho by being gm. Lol
Homey, as long as you didn't put the State of Washington on cups that are supposed to be reppin the DC area. Put the wrong seasons the Redskins won their championships on merchandise. Set up some hasty bullshit for a player who was tragically taken far too soon. To try n cover up or gloss over a idiot owners habitual fuck ups. You'll be golden with me, ponyboy. Hell, a I'll throw Snyder's monkey ass out Redskins Park on GP as some get back for all his fuck ups. The roller boys will be there by e d of business day to escot us all out. We'll get our clown on though before that happens.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blowing smoke

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone have an answer at this point?

What is really going to happen? I agree with Kbso; it does NO good to post every week that Rivera needs to be fired. I help lead the charge on that so I need to relax for starters.

I honestly have no idea what Snyder is going to do. If I was a betting man, I would bet:

Rivera puts a few nice games together and the team wins 3 in a row or so.
Wentz puts up a few games like the JAX game and the fans get back on the train with him.
The team does NOTHING at the trade deadline
The team wins 7 or 8 games
Rivera gets another year

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone have an answer at this point?

What is really going to happen? I agree with Kbso; it does NO good to post every week that Rivera needs to be fired. I help lead the charge on that so I need to relax for starters.

I honestly have no idea what Snyder is going to do. If I was a betting man, I would bet:

Rivera puts a few nice games together and the team wins 3 in a row or so.
Wentz puts up a few games like the JAX game and the fans get back on the train with him.
The team does NOTHING at the trade deadline
The team wins 7 or 8 games
Rivera gets another year
That's about right.