• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ron Rivera Needs To Go

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I’d like all the dirt to come out when Danny is eventually relieved of his ownership. Sunshine is the best disinfectant, and all that.

Fear must be the motivator for keeping him in ownership, considering he singlehandedly torpedoed what once was the richest franchise in the nfl, playing in front of sellout crowds in the biggest stadium in the nfl, with a legendary 20
Year waiting list for tickets.

Now, you couldnt pay most fans to set foot in that shithole stadium to see crappy football played in front of opposing fans.

Fuuuuuuucccckkk that!
Okay, dream scenario. The report is sooooooo bad, that corporate sponsors are pulling away from the Skins, but the NFL as well.

The report is so bad and implicates Dan directly that companies feel they will lose money if they are in any way acciociated with the NFL along as they refuse to oust Dan.

If that happens, Dan's gone.

Of course my dream scenario is NOT for a bunch of women to have been abused or taken advantage of in any way. Just felt I needed to add that. Lol

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, dream scenario. The report is sooooooo bad, that corporate sponsors are pulling away from the Skins, but the NFL as well.

The report is so bad and implicates Dan directly that companies feel they will lose money if they are in any way acciociated with the NFL along as they refuse to oust Dan.

If that happens, Dan's gone.

Of course my dream scenario is NOT for a bunch of women to have been abused or taken advantage of in any way. Just felt I needed to add that. Lol

Dream scenario for me would be any scenario that removes him from ownership as soon as possible…

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually thought about some of these roles...LOL

Breed = knows the team, has a lot of common sense, and actually understands what it takes to win. Dude knows his crap. Impossible not to like or respect Breed.
Sty = researches the heck out of everything and is very intelligent. Has a statistic for everything ready. Would be an excellent lawyer.
Chiller = phrases things that make it clear for people to understand. You always know where SSM stands. Creative and hilarious with his posts. Should be a sitcom writer.
Skinsdad = the "fearless leader". Knows the team inside and out and knows the history of the team. Loyal fan who is bright...but can be humorous when he chooses. Gets along with anybody and is wise beyond his years. Makes anyone feel welcome.....makes anyone feel like they are a personal friend.
Sportster = knows football period! Knows terminology, schemes, history, and is spot on with evaluations. Knows the college game as well. Can give breakdowns on players and teams at any level. Is a former coach. Can explain something without talking down to you.
DCRising = honest and has a ton of common sense. Posts when something important needs to be said. Always provides solid contributions. Can add something positive to any conversation on the board.
MWAB = sees the big picture of things and is straightforward. Can be hilarious when he chooses to. Doesn't get overly emotional when the team wins or loses. Very smart poster. Hopefully in some type of leadership position as a profession.
CountryRoads = is spot on with evaluations and knows when enough is enough with something. A loyal fan who is passionate about the team. Very sharp poster. Always speaks his mind.
Kbso = loyal, truthful, thinks things through, sees all angles of a situation and wants the team to succeed. Plays well with others and doesn't get too overboard when things are good....and is not too negative when things go south.
Skins2winz = a solid poster who knows the team very well. Generally sees 2 steps ahead of a situation. Is very concise and what he says cannot be disputed.
I'd get fired for going to 13 Penn State games.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tbh i'd suck at the job having no legal training. on level with jim zorn being hired as a HC :lol:
Look at it this way. You probably couldn't do any worse.

I'd probably be a shitty GM. I'd take the job though.If for no other reason than I'd never be in a better position to be close to Snyder

So I could punch him in the throat n kick him in the nads.I wouldn't care if i signed 53 Joe Lunchmeats n Sammy Sausageheads.

If I could give Snyder the business like that 1 time. I'd consider my GM tenure a successful one.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone mentioned this the other day and I could not agree more. Both Kyle Shanahan and Sean McVay were here and one was essentially kicked out and the other walked because they didn't think anyone would hire him at his age.

All that said Dan and any of his merry men would have screwed it up if they had been here. It was Breed who mentioned this.

I remember early in Mike Shanahan's tenure there was talk of Kyle leaving for a HC job. My feeling at the time was keep Mike long enough until Kyle can take over. What a waste of talent.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious business. I gave it some thought as well n looking back on the Snyder Era. I dot think we'd do any worse than the inmates who've run this puzzle factory during that time. At the very least everyone would get a say. We'd of kept the lion's share of picks that have been fucked off.

We wouldn't of signed nesr as many useless FAs either. Drafted better.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm serious as fuck though. I'd still wanna fuck Dan up

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm serious as fuck though. I'd still wanna fuck Dan up
The sad thing is that Snyder doesn't care if we win, lose, or draw. He wants the money and considers himself "the biggest fan" of the team.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad thing is that Snyder doesn't care if we win, lose, or draw. He wants the money and considers himself "the biggest fan" of the team.
He cares, but the sad truth is he'd rather lose his way than win somebody else's way.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious business. I gave it some thought as well n looking back on the Snyder Era. I dot think we'd do any worse than the inmates who've run this puzzle factory during that time. At the very least everyone would get a say. We'd of kept the lion's share of picks that have been fucked off.

We wouldn't of signed nesr as many useless FAs either. Drafted better.
You pointed it out in your earlier post but before Mike and Kyle did a thing Dan and Bruce hopped and skipped to the Shanahan's and said we got you McNabb. Kyle was PISSED!!

A couple years later Dan wanted Griffin. Mike had the connection with Fischer to make it happen at a great cost then Mike drafted Cousins three rounds later essentially spitting in their face. There was never a doubt in my mind that Griffin was not NFL material.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense has allowed what......82 points?

Seems like the defense is more responsible than RR or Wentz.
I read, it was a tweet that @skinsdad62 posted here to the forum. The Skins have ran something like 55 plays in the first halves of the last 2 games. They gotten 2 yards or less on 27 of em. Against the Lions they picked up 2 first downs in the first half. Against the Eagles they picked 4 first downs in the first half.

Not making excuses for the defense. They've sucked swollen blue whale nuts in all areas. And if they do manage to do something right, They held the Eagles to 72 rushing yards on 30 carries that's 2.4 yards a pop, no rushing TDs and the longest play on the ground they gave up was 13 yards. The Eagles came in averaging 190 yards on the ground at over 5 yards a pop. So, hey, hellified job there fellas for real.

Unfortunately they gave up 340 passing yards including at least 5 passing plays of 20+ yards, 2 that went for 30+ yards and 2 that went for 40+ yards. All of which happened in the 2nd quarter I believe when they scored all their points. And on Goedert's TD the player who I would've said is tthe team's surest tackler gave Albert Haynesworth like effort.

Believe me though. The offense has played its part as well.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You pointed it out in your earlier post but before Mike and Kyle did a thing Dan and Bruce hopped and skipped to the Shanahan's and said we got you McNabb. Kyle was PISSED!!

A couple years later Dan wanted Griffin. Mike had the connection with Fischer to make it happen at a great cost then Mike drafted Cousins three rounds later essentially spitting in their face. There was never a doubt in my mind that Griffin was not NFL material.
When Griffin was hit or tackled it was freakin frightening. Every time it looked like he was about to break his leg in 12 places or spinal fluid might start leaking out his ass or something. That worried me cuz for all his physical ability he didn't have much wiggle or ability to make people miss. If he didn't have the space to run from people he was stuck. The fact that he never really put any effort into protecting himself and seemed unaware of situational football, n was a bigger than necessary dickhead on top of all of it pissed me off. All that said. I still held out hope till I read he wanted to be a QB like P Manning after walking into Shanny's office with Snyder's ass and telling Shanny he was no longer gonna run certain plays. That's when even the fake hope left me. Now not only could he be an insuffable dickhead he had been fully infected with Snyderitis which if I understand correctly builds an arrogance within a person that is close to bulletproof. Or as my father would say. A hard head makes for a soft ass.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Griffin was hit or tackled it was freakin frightening. Every time it looked like he was about to break his leg in 12 places or spinal fluid might start leaking out his ass or something. That worried me cuz for all his physical ability he didn't have much wiggle or ability to make people miss. If he didn't have the space to run from people he was stuck. The fact that he never really put any effort into protecting himself and seemed unaware of situational football, n was a bigger than necessary dickhead on top of all of it pissed me off. All that said. I still held out hope till I read he wanted to be a QB like P Manning after walking into Shanny's office with Snyder's ass and telling Shanny he was no longer gonna run certain plays. That's when even the fake hope left me. Now not only could he be an insuffable dickhead he had been fully infected with Snyderitis which if I understand correctly builds an arrogance within a person that is close to bulletproof. Or as my father would say. A hard head makes for a soft ass.
I agree with everything you said. He had sprinters speed but no moves. That is how he got hurt in Baltimore, he turned into the middle of the field right into a 300+ DT. He never had the ability to be a drop back QB. Sadly he got hurt over and over again until teams figured out he as you said "did not have ability to protect himself." Snyder did enable him and hurt his career.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, Cooley crushed Scott Turner on Sheehan's podcast.

Said Eagles were basically running a 335 defense and Scott kept having Wentz take 5 and 7 step drops. Said Gibbs would have run counter trey until they got out of it. Said they would have run the ball down the Eagles throat.

Gibson actually had a decent day. Take away that stupid 10 yard loss when he was trying to make something out of nothing, he would have been over 4 a carry.

I like Scott but I trust Cooley.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what he is saying is true and what most of us are saying about preparation and adjustments by the staff

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what he is saying is true and what most of us are saying about preparation and adjustments by the staff

This is awesome. In this case you have to blame the QB not audibling into runs on 3 man fronts. No doubt the playing calling wasn't good at all but Wentz should have seen the 3 man fronts. This is still not an excuse for the poor oline play

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, Cooley crushed Scott Turner on Sheehan's podcast.

Said Eagles were basically running a 335 defense and Scott kept having Wentz take 5 and 7 step drops. Said Gibbs would have run counter trey until they got out of it. Said they would have run the ball down the Eagles throat.

Gibson actually had a decent day. Take away that stupid 10 yard loss when he was trying to make something out of nothing, he would have been over 4 a carry.

I like Scott but I trust Cooley.
Logan Paulsen diagrammed plays that were wide open. Santana Moss said protection was the problem. London Fletcher said he would like to see the offensive line be more physical. Paulsen also said on some plays Wentz did not choose the right receiver.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logan Paulsen diagrammed plays that were wide open. Santana Moss said protection was the problem. London Fletcher said he would like to see the offensive line be more physical. Paulsen also said on some plays Wentz did not choose the right receiver.
I have gone out of my way to give this staff the benefit of the doubt, but what I heard this morning from Cooley has me asking if the game has passed Ron by, if Scott is in love with his system and not able to see what is unfolding in front of him? The defense seems to have gotten worse each year under JDR.

That said I expect the Skins to come out strong Sunday and put up a fight.