• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ron Rivera Needs To Go

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....get started on the new marketing campaign SSM.

PS...careful with the mugs...LOL

Message #1 - Borrow from the Leonsis / Caps or Elias / Orioles school of public relations:

“We suck now, and we’re gonna suck for a while, but we promise you fans that if you stick with us, we’ll get it right.”

Then proceed to build the infrastructure needed to get it right. Take it away, GM Breed!

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Message number 2 - embrace all the previous regime’s failings:

Sean Taylor “honored” in front of portapotties? How about “we did a shitty job honoring our alumni. We pledge to do better.”

Pipe bursting? “When it rains, it pours commanders fans. We have our work cut out for us.”

I’d fucking rock this job.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The
Lol....we'd all get fired. That shit is harder than you think. You guys down for 20 hour work days?
Heh. I'd buy a crap load of shares in maalox and make a mint before the hatchet came down.

20 hours work days. Getting 3 hours of sleep a night on a rollaway cot. While Daniel Snyder makes money hand over fist. F that noise.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d do 20 hour workdays for the chance to change the commanders from a shitty team to a perennial contender, especially at their salary.

It isnt work if you love your job.
Not gonna lie, that would actually be my dream job. I'd have to hire a really good analytic team, a math department, a bunch of accountants and lawyers I trust to watch the accountants. I suck at math.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn shame when a bunch of bloggers such as ourselves actually believe in our hearts that we could do a better job than them. That's where we're at.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine working 20 hour work days, watching film until 4am, traveling to bullshit bowl games in the deep south and spending months constructing a draft board and Dan walks in the room and says we're drafting Dwayne Haskins.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Message #1 - Borrow from the Leonsis / Caps or Elias / Orioles school of public relations:

“We suck now, and we’re gonna suck for a while, but we promise you fans that if you stick with us, we’ll get it right.”

Then proceed to build the infrastructure needed to get it right. Take it away, GM Breed!
Serious question...would Leonsis ever consider buying the Commanders???

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine working 20 hour work days, watching film until 4am, traveling to bullshit bowl games in the deep south and spending months constructing a draft board and Dan walks in the room and says we're drafting Dwayne Haskins.
Or Dan walks in and tells you he just did a deal where you get a past his prime, has had accuracy issues his entire career QB from a division rival. Where you've given up the 37th pick in the draft and a 3rd or 4th rd pk in next year's draft based on performance. And you don't say a word till after you've been fired for damn near 2 years. Or.................................

Ol' Dan tells you you've just traded 3 first rd picks and a 2nd rd pk to move up 4 funky spots in the draft. To select a QB you feel so good about that you draft another QB in that same draft in the 4th rd.

Or that on a single coaching staff you'll have 3 young coaches who all wil go on to become head coaches. All 3 of whom will take the teams they coach to at least 1 NFCCG and 2 who take their teams to at least 1 Super Bowl and 1 who will take his team to at least 2 Super Bowls and win 1. And you weren't able to identify any of em letting them all go while you keep a couple yes men to be your general managers overseeing teams that they turn into train wrecks.

Yay Daniel Snyder!

Last edited:

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or Dan walks in and tells you he just did a deal where you get a past his prime, has had accuracy issues his entire career QB from a division rival. Where you've given up the 37th pick in the draft and a 3rd or 4th rd pk in next year's draft based on performance. And you don't say a word till after you've been fired for damn near 2 years. Or.................................

Ol' Dan tells you you've just traded 3 first rd picks and a 2nd rd pk to move up 4 funky spots in the draft. To select a QB you feel so good about that you draft another QB in that same draft in the 4th rd.
So you aren't taking the job Breed?

What about a higher sign on bonus?????

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you aren't taking the job Breed?

What about a higher sign on bonus?????
I'm surprised no one on the staff hasn't stomped a mudhole in Snyder's ass. Though he probably goes to ceratin meetings with henchmen who make Guido n Vinny look like Sunday School teachers.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love a coach who could look at a BSJ and say he is an outside corner and not a slot guy

I would love a coach that could look at a raw Davis and say. “Let’s not over burden him with making play calls “. And put him where he can excel

I would love a coach that can look at a Jackson and say his strength is man to man so let’s run that defense

I would love a coach who could look at a fuller , see that he does better at seeing the play on front of him and is better served as a FS

I would love a coach that can see a guy like McCain can flourish at slot and put him there

i would love a coach that can see that a Davis and Holcomb aren’t going to cover wrs or quick backs and design defenses that won’t let that happen

i would love a coach who can see what’s going on the field and make adjustments accordingly on the fly

is this too much to ask ?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. I know there were rumors of that being a possibility at one time. maybe that's the real hold up on why the other owners haven't voted Snyder out yet. They haven't found a owner with enough power n backing to take over for Snyder. There has got to be a billionaire out there somewhere that has said to himself. I can do so much better with that shiny toy (The Skins football team) than Snyder has.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love a coach who could look at a BSJ and say he is an outside corner and not a slot guy

I would love a coach that could look at a raw Davis and say. “Let’s not over burden him with making play calls “. And put him where he can excel

I would love a coach that can look at a Jackson and say his strength is man to man so let’s run that defense

I would love a coach who could look at a fuller , see that he does better at seeing the play on front of him and is better served as a FS

I would love a coach that can see a guy like McCain can flourish at slot and put him there

i would love a coach that can see that a Davis and Holcomb aren’t going to cover wrs or quick backs and design defenses that won’t let that happen

i would love a coach who can see what’s going on the field and make adjustments accordingly on the fly

is this too much to ask ?
Apparently so, far as asking too much. I still have trouble wrapping my head around the fact that neither RR and JDR believe LBs have much value in today's NFL.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect World!

GM = Breed
Assstant GM = CountryRoads
Director of Marketing = Chiller
Team President = Skinsdad
Director of College Scouting/Personnel = Sportster
SR. Director of Player Personnel = Kbso
SVP of Football Administration = Sty
SVP of Media Content = Skinz2Winz
Chief Legal Officer = DCRising
Chief Operating Officer = MWAB
Director of Football Operations = CaliSkins
tbh i'd suck at the job having no legal training. on level with jim zorn being hired as a HC :lol:

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was under the impression that he was or is considering it.

I hope Bezos buys the commanders. That dude has the deepest pockets in the world, and I would jope that he would spare no expense in terms of coaching staff, analytics, facilities, etc.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna lie, that would actually be my dream job. I'd have to hire a really good analytic team, a math department, a bunch of accountants and lawyers I trust to watch the accountants. I suck at math.

Marketing is just selling shit to people who dont know they want or need it, or who dont know they dont want it or need it, and convincing them that they do.

I’m pretty good at math, and though marketing wouldnt be my dream job in duke’s scenario, I sure as shit could do a better job than say, the Einstein who put the state of washington on the commanders cups, or the guy who was in charge of the District flag patches for the uniforms and put the wrong number of stars on them, or the guy who quoted the wrong super bowl years for the Commanders patches.

Those guys can fuck all the way off, and would be the very first people I fire.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marketing is just selling shit to people who dont know they want or need it, or who dont know they dont want it or need it, and convincing them that they do.

I’m pretty good at math, and though marketing wouldnt be my dream job in duke’s scenario, I sure as shit could do a better job than say, the Einstein who put the state of washington on the commanders cups, or the guy who was in charge of the District flag patches for the uniforms and put the wrong number of stars on them, or the guy who quoted the wrong super bowl years for the Commanders patches.

Those guys can fuck all the way off, and would be the very first people I fire.
Commanders have never won a Super Bowl shouldn't have any listed

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was under the impression that he was or is considering it.

I hope Bezos buys the commanders. That dude has the deepest pockets in the world, and I would jope that he would spare no expense in terms of coaching staff, analytics, facilities, etc.
Well, Bezos has money and is very intelligent. So intelligent that he would simply sign the checks and show up for games. Boy, that would be a first for this team.