• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ron Rivera Needs To Go

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really couldn't believe we sat on the sidelines during FA. I know they were trying to get Tmac signed and save money for a Russ acquisition, but there is a laundry list of players available right now that could help this team.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really couldn't believe we sat on the sidelines during FA. I know they were trying to get Tmac signed and save money for a Russ acquisition, but there is a laundry list of players available right now that could help this team.
It is arrogance I believe.

Coaches and GMs think differently.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaches want to build a support system of players loyal to them.

GMs want to acquire the best talent. Two different methodologies.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaches want to build a support system of players loyal to them.

GMs want to acquire the best talent. Two different methodologies.
I'm still not there on Ron. I might be if we get our doors blown off in the first Q Sunday. Don't get me wrong, this is the lowest I've been on Ron since year one when he wouldn't call timeouts on a couple of occasions with the game still very much in the balance.

Didn't he go for 2 in NY year one when 1 would have sent the game into OT? I'm sort of back there when it comes to my anger level. Not ready to see him fired yet.

Sunday will tell me a lot. I'm probably gonna drive up for that one. Haven't decided yet.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duke is a good guy, knows a lot about Washington football. My comment was a joke cause he was leaving 7 days ago.

Speaking of solid Washington football opinions, where is Sly? Did y'alls political opinions drive him away?
Duke is a good guy and very passionate agreed. Hard for the passionate ones to stay away from this dysfunctional mess. I believe Sty was more passionate about finding the next real QB in DC more so than the guru's running this shit show. I believe Sty also felt at times he was simply beating his head against the wall because he brings real value in discussions that are on a level most posters around here could care to get to but Sty, he will lay it all out there and believe he gets to a point that most posters here do not understand his logic. Everytime he leaves it removes IQ from this Washignton football message board.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he didn’t get driven off by politics

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you have to count all the years but if you took away Gruden's first year and his last year .... both messes. He has been as successful as any coach in the Snyder era.

He told Snyder that can't go with Griffin and wrote his own obit when he and Kyle didn't want Haskins or Smith.