• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo just needs to hang them up

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson looked much improved last night.

The Seattle O-line held up.

Kam Chancellor looked a bit rusty.
Is it just me, or did Elliott knock Chancellor's nuts off last night:D

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:
Because preseason tells the whole story?
Quick, someone massage the Cards fans inferiority complex before he cries...
Don't worry, you guys are still A-OK:L

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys offense definitely looks strong, but their defense is pretty suspect and they have several defensive linemen and linebackers who will be out due to suspensions. So, while I think they have a very good chance of winning the division, it's not a lock. The Redskins in particular could give them a run for their money IMO.
I still say Giants are the team to watch...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Prescott, I have been impressed like most people. But some analysts noted prior to last night's game that EVERY snap he had taken up to that point had been from shotgun. No center exchanges.

Of course, the Cowboys would play to his strengths if he was pressed into service. But I do think teams would game plan for him more and possibly make his life a little more difficult if he had to be the man in Dallas.
False. Perhaps that announcer hasn't watched the preseason and was watching College tape...:noidea:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me, or did Elliott knock Chancellor's nuts off last night:D
He did even worse against Kam's replacement. Dragged that dude several years.

Kam wasn't very good when he came back from his hold out last year over the first few games. He did settle down and do run defense well enough. No doubt he looked like he needs a lot more work to get into game shape.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants are winning the NFC East

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get too cocky. They still play Offensive Lineman in the NFL...well, at least the other 3 teams in the division do:thumb:

LOL

Its exactly the deciding factor to their season........$200 million into that defense......An offense that really should be explosive IF that line holds up....And a very friendly schedule.....No excuses this season.....Opening day should be fun

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick, someone massage the Cards fans inferiority complex before he cries...
Don't worry, you guys are still A-OK:L
You ok jarntt? The level of stupidity in this post is excessive even for you.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ok jarntt? The level of stupidity in this post is excessive even for you.
Oh, I'm quite good. I calls 'em as I sees 'em...and you just can't deal with the fact that no one cares to discuss your team...

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see he's alright but yeah the guy has his share of injuries. Got to think he may hang them up after this season.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pattern & agenda.
You might be right, could be me. I know most posters here could post he's done 2 minutes after the play and I wouldn't think twice about their post, but then there are those with a very slanted view of my team and state it at the slightest opportunity... to which I like to engage. I'm sorry.

Prescott? My son told me to watch him the summer before Dak's senior year cause he had all the mannerisms of a kid he played high school ball with. Great kid, great poise, great determination, 4 year SEC starter, and a red shirt freshman to boot. I screamed 4th round in January on the Dallas board over the higher rated QB's, so I'm on board with Prescott.

It's just funny the folks that come outta the woodwork to say Romo is done. What the hell does that mean? He'll never throw another pass, win another game? Is he done by week two? week 6? or just until he goes down again?
Bull Shit. Trash talk, these ass wipes don't know. Their just waiting for the opportunity to talk shit. No?

Or you could take the glass half full and think it's just people wanting to talk football...

NAAAAAH!

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False. Perhaps that announcer hasn't watched the preseason and was watching College tape...:noidea:

What's the local on Romo's condition Jar ?.....I didn't see the game but the play clip looked like it may have been a hyperextension and that tackle looked like he had started his slide before the guy hit him from behind...A bit overdoing it for pre season IMO....Hope he's ok, they need him healthy even though Dak looks very good, the vanilla D's will soon be packed away til next preseason.....Better chance with Romo while the kid learns how to play at the next level, but certainly not impossible....
They didn't want to start Flacco his rookie yr but had to and it took us to the AFCCG, so it can work out....

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Romo wasn't such a fucking klutz and could fall down/slide normally, he wouldn't get hurt all the time.