• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo just needs to hang them up

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obvious you say? BOY, you are right up there with the hate.
Romo is a china doll....no question about it
however
that was an awkward slide attempt at the exact time a guy was closing from behind and he wringed his back.
Sorry to disappoint, but guys like you will be appearing all year just waiting for the opportunity when and if it happens at any point in the season. Understandable, while your team is bottom 5 regardless, redskin & gmen fans know full well their season's depend on Romo missing 6 plus games in order to win the division.

Dallas & Romo are fine for now....better luck down the road. :kissass:

So what exactly are you disagreeing with? You admit Romo is a china doll, no question about it. LOL.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Tony Romo cares about me, my wife and kids, and our well being, Ill start caring about him

Until than, he's just a fragile athlete playing for my teams hated rival

I dont want him to die in a car crash, he will be fine if he never played football again, finer than most of us

And the Cowboys would be better with Prescott

(A) Troll Bait
(B) Shock Value
(C) Attention Seeker
(D) Football Fucking Clueless
(E) All the Above

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what exactly are you disagreeing with? You admit Romo is a china doll, no question about it. LOL.
yep...color by numbers takes all the guess work outta it

Dallas & Romo are fine for now....better luck down the road. :kissass:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not fine, he is smart enough to know he is losing his job to Dak Prescott and needs to get his ass back in there or it might all be slipping away forever.

He clearly has a back issue. He can't practice back to back, and can't take hits. He's done.

lol...he's smart enough to know he's losing his job?

I guess Texans must pick on your ass or something cause it sure seems you pissed all over yourself last night

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speak English please, I have no idea what you are trying to say.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(A) Troll Bait
(B) Shock Value
(C) Attention Seeker
(D) Football Fucking Clueless
(E) All the Above

What exactly has Tony Romo done in his career, that i shouldnt believe they are better off with a young, very good looking QB?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The League is Terrified that Tony Romo and his 2 postseason wins in a 45 year career, will stay healthy"

"Watch Out"

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I don't have any idea what you are saying, PDay.

But let me reiterate:

1) Romo is done.
2) He knows it.
3) He wanted to go back into a meaningless pre-season game last night because he feels Dak Prescott breathing down his neck.
4) Dak may not start opening day, but he will be playing this season, and from there on out.

Clear enough for you?

fullxtension

Sensei
Hoopla Cash
$ 21,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't need to hang 'em up. Someone will hang him up before very long.

9f7be4adaceeb76898445e166939faf7.jpg

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it's not a serious injury.

But it also looks like it's not a matter of IF Prescott plays this year but when. Probably better off for Dallas in the long run anyway though. If you think Prescott is the next guy, better to get him out there now and grow up with Elliott and a still pretty young Bryant so you have a chance to be a contender in 3 years when Elliott & Bryant aren't used up.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I don't have any idea what you are saying, PDay.

But let me reiterate:

1) Romo is done.
2) He knows it.
3) He wanted to go back into a meaningless pre-season game last night because he feels Dak Prescott breathing down his neck.
4) Dak may not start opening day, but he will be playing this season, and from there on out.

Clear enough for you?
not A, B or C...but then again, what is done?
so...Dak will play this year and when he does, Romo never plays again?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it's not a serious injury.

But it also looks like it's not a matter of IF Prescott plays this year but when. Probably better off for Dallas in the long run anyway though. If you think Prescott is the next guy, better to get him out there now and grow up with Elliott and a still pretty young Bryant so you have a chance to be a contender in 3 years when Elliott & Bryant aren't used up.
you guys are so full of yourself
3 years to be a contender? Maybe it's me, but Dallas showed well with their first units last night.

we'll see if you guys know....I remain unsure

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh. Pday you're a trip. Look, you should be encouraged by Dak's play. Is it pre-season? Yes. Were those Seattle's 1's he was completing passes against through the first half? Yep.

Who's the last lightly regarded guy who shone in pre-season games and ended up being pretty good? That was Romo.

Now, having said all that, it's VERY possible Dak doesn't have the career Romo has had. But you should be optimistic at the very least. Having a backup who shows promise is a problem that 65% of the NFL would like to have.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson looked much improved last night.

The Seattle O-line held up.

Kam Chancellor looked a bit rusty.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prescott has looked solid, but let's remember, when teams game plan for him, learn his tendencies, etc., it's a whole different ball game. Against the Seahawks he was ok. Anyone who was watching that TD pass knows that normally gets picked. The defender was in a better position than the receiver. It was just an amazing play by Witten.

The Cowboys need Romo to have any chance at a playoff run.

BTW - Why does Romo seem to always take the most awkward hits. That simple tackle from behind looked like his entire spinal chord got compressed.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh. Pday you're a trip. Look, you should be encouraged by Dak's play. Is it pre-season? Yes. Were those Seattle's 1's he was completing passes against through the first half? Yep.

Who's the last lightly regarded guy who shone in pre-season games and ended up being pretty good? That was Romo.

Now, having said all that, it's VERY possible Dak doesn't have the career Romo has had. But you should be optimistic at the very least. Having a backup who shows promise is a problem that 65% of the NFL would like to have.
I'm not known as a Romo Lover on the Dallas board, and I was all over a Prescott pick in January. I have no clue why you would assume I'm discouraged. I'm pumped but I also know Prescott sits when Romo can play. I know this offense has talent, but much of that has to do with Romo's skill set under center. Prescott looks the part thus far and I feel real good with him stepping in for a game or two. I think anyone in the Dallas organization will tell you that but not as THE guy. Not while Romo is active on the Dallas roster.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys are so full of yourself
3 years to be a contender? Maybe it's me, but Dallas showed well with their first units last night.

we'll see if you guys know....I remain unsure
Dallas was the first defense that the Seahawks offense has had any success against this whole preseason. You feel that unit looked good? Really? You do know the only reason Seattle didn't score more was their self inflicted wounds with all of those penalties right?

Cowboy offense looks like it will still be good with or without Romo given that line and what so far looks like an impressive young explosive RB, but you have to stop people to win games and you really won't know what Dak is until he faces blitzing and real game planning.

Romo is done. Everyone knows it. Hell, he probably knows it.