• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rolling Stone Aaron Hernandez Story

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may keep Tebow just for the positive PR impact...would help them offset some of the negative news following the team around...

Maybe Tebow can lead the troubled players in morning prayer like Urban Meyer did at Florida? :rolleyes2:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You noticing what I'm noticing? Patriots fans stand firm with the tired old "But you can't prove that the Patriots knew for a fact that Hernandez would murder people!" bullshit and will fight you to the death to defend Kraft, Belichick and The Patriot Way.

But now where are they? :scratch:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You noticing what I'm noticing? Patriots fans stand firm with the tired old "But you can't prove that the Patriots knew for a fact that Hernandez would murder people!" bullshit and will fight you to the death to defend Kraft, Belichick and The Patriot Way.

But now where are they? :scratch:

I think they're noticing you are a troll.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they're noticing you are a troll.

I'm going to delete your posts in this thread because they only distract from the topic. Get original, get entertaining or get out. In other words, try harder.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not doubt that mac and cheese and hotdogs probably knew he was a shady fellow, but I do not believe that Bill would say get a safe house.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not doubt that mac and cheese and hotdogs probably knew he was a shady fellow, but I do not believe that Bill would say get a safe house.

That's an odd thing to make up. Why would they make THAT up? :scratch:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's an odd thing to make up. Why would they make THAT up? :scratch:

To raise the level of excitement amongst the feeble minded and those ravaged by the lues.

Thereby selling more magazines or at least getting more "looks" than this month's issue of MAD.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To raise the level of excitement amongst the feeble minded and those ravaged by the lues.

Thereby selling more magazines or at least getting more "looks" than this month's issue of MAD.

What a strategy for an industry icon of the last 50 yrs.

"Hey guys, I have an idea how we can "sell more magazines." Let's make up a very benign statement about Bill Belichick for the fun of it. That will certainly get more "looks" for our magazine. Oh, and then to "sell even more magazines" let's put the full text of the article online for everyone to read for free."

Pimp, get some rest and try again tomorrow.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well in Rolling Stone's defense their circulation numbers are better than MAD magazine by a great bit but still significantly worse than Martha Stewart Living.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think parts of true, parts are a stretch to make the story better. Hard to tell really.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Matt Tabbai is a highly respected investigative journalist. This isn't some scrub they sent out to dig up some dirt. RS has been noted for excellence in investigative journalism for decades. That doesn't mean that it's all true, but you're surprisingly far off base on this one Pimp.

tembrach

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well written, and very disturbing article. Lots of theories postulated about where Hernandez got his violent, paranoid streak - the death of his father, his mother remarrying an abusive drug dealer, getting involved in chronic and angel dust, getting constant passes for outlandish behavior cause he was a gifted player.

My take is that Hernandez is fundamentally bad seed - he is an amoral psychopath. And the fact that the Pats drafted & resigned him speaks oodles about how morally bankrupt Kraft & Belichick are.. This is a very damning article

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey..... who doesn't get carried away with the old angel dust from time to time.

MRVegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read the full article and Im not sure how this puts any bad light on Patriots. Unnamed sources is a 50/50 prospect- Not sure how anyones besides Belichick and Hernandez knows what was said. That being said, if hernandez was scared for his life and belichick told him to find another place to live where people don't know about (ie safehouse) that's sounds like decent advice. If hernandez said he has killed people (which he obviously has) and needed advice and then Belichick said to find a "safehouse", well then you'd have a story, but that didn't happen. Most of this article is stuff we already knew anyway. RS seems to get a lot of love on this site...... never been a credible music magazine, shouldn't trust it for news articles..... especially with a plethora of unnamed sources.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found the article a fascinating read. And I really don't think it was remotely a "stick it to the Patriots" piece. The author concentrated on AH most of time. It was in no way a dedicated hit piece against Kraft and Belichick.

But those facts still say something loud and clear.

Pats fans have bought into a lot of media garbage about how squeaky clean the Patriots organization is. Blinded by the Myra Kraft charity stories and buying into all the fawning biased media attention from jokes like ESPN.

I remember when the Pats pulled that "We'll credit you with pro-shop credit if you bought a AH jersey from the team store and can prove it with a receipt." They were interviewing Pats fans standing in line that day and one actually said, "I'm returning this because I don't want the legacy of the Kraft's to be tarnished." and actually looked like tears were forming. :wtf2:

This article proves a very different story. That the Pats are dirty and increasingly desperate behind the scenes to keep their dominance going. I was getting a lot of flashbacks of those last couple years of the Tom Osbourne era at Nebraska. When their dominance had started to slide and Osbourne starting bringing in players like Lawrence Phillips to Lincoln, Nebraska in desperate attempts to maintain their edge.

The "security personal" and all the ex and current cops on the take to get the players out of constant trouble. Pat fans can't ignore that. Also how much the Pats org coddled AH, even though he was a train wreck of a human being. Murdering, drug addict, sociopath. And it's not like AH was a ninja at hiding this all. It was all well on display.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the NFL tests for PCP. It's not in your usual Emergency Room Urine Tox Screen.

It not like maryjane that can absorb into your body fat and take a month to completely flush out of your body. PCP only takes 4-7 days to flush out of your system.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found the article a fascinating read. And I really don't think it was remotely a "stick it to the Patriots" piece. The author concentrated on AH most of time. It was in no way a dedicated hit piece against Kraft and Belichick.

But those facts still say something loud and clear.

Pats fans have bought into a lot of media garbage about how squeaky clean the Patriots organization is. Blinded by the Myra Kraft charity stories and buying into all the fawning biased media attention from jokes like ESPN.

I remember when the Pats pulled that "We'll credit you with pro-shop credit if you bought a AH jersey from the team store and can prove it with a receipt." They were interviewing Pats fans standing in line that day and one actually said, "I'm returning this because I don't want the legacy of the Kraft's to be tarnished." and actually looked like tears were forming. :wtf2:

This article proves a very different story. That the Pats are dirty and increasingly desperate behind the scenes to keep their dominance going. I was getting a lot of flashbacks of those last couple years of the Tom Osbourne era at Nebraska. When their dominance had started to slide and Osbourne starting bringing in players like Lawrence Phillips to Lincoln, Nebraska in desperate attempts to maintain their edge.

The "security personal" and all the ex and current cops on the take to get the players out of constant trouble. Pat fans can't ignore that. Also how much the Pats org coddled AH, even though he was a train wreck of a human being. Murdering, drug addict, sociopath. And it's not like AH was a ninja at hiding this all. It was all well on display.

Post. Of. The. Year.

Will it look ridiculous if I make this post my signature???