• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rolling Stone Aaron Hernandez Story

indypatfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember the Boston Herald also said the Patriots taped the Rams walk-thru as fact.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see a copy of this article posted here in its entirety. Anyone have digital access to it?

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban Meyer is going to do exactly what the Robert Kraft and his son have already done and what A-Rod does: he's going to deny everything. It's all a pack of lies, I knew nothing, I'm innocent and shocked and "duped" etc. etc. etc.

His PR firm is working on the blanket denials right now.

Robert Kraft and Urban Meyer stink to high heaven right now. And what about Bill Bellichik when he heard that Hernandez was in fear for his life? "Get a safehouse." Just fucking WOW. :rolleyes:

Your hatred of the Patriots is disturbing :lol:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give any credibility to this story or to Rolling Stone magazine.

Although I would find it highly entertaining if Meyer and the Patriots did know all of this, I just have a hard time giving the Stone credibility.

Rolling Stone has had some pretty great journalists over the years that have cut through all the mainstream bullshit, to deliver REAL news.

This is the magazine responsible for first releasing Fear and Loathing, and employed Hunter for years.

I would give more credibility to RS, than I would Newsweek or any of those diluted pieces of shit.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rolling Stone has had some pretty great journalists over the years that have cut through all the mainstream bullshit, to deliver REAL news.

This is the magazine responsible for first releasing Fear and Loathing, and employed Hunter for years.

I would give more credibility to RS, than I would Newsweek or any of those diluted pieces of shit.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...105134-boston-bomber-cover-rolling-stone.html

The same Rolling Stone that made a murderer and terrorist into a rock star?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your hatred of the Patriots is disturbing :lol:

This thread was incomplete without that, BF4L. What took you so long?

tOSU fans should be here any minute asking why I "hate" Urban Meyer so badly.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonathan Kraft already discredited parts of that article.

Too many "sources" and too few names.

Jonathan Kraft refutes Rolling Stone article on Aaron Hernandez - Sports - The Boston Globe

The Patriots only option is to deny everything, which is exactly what they've done from the start with the "duped" and "most likable young man" routine that not one sensible person trusts. If their fans believe even a shred of this is true then "the Patriot way" is exposed as for what it is.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots only option is to deny everything, which is exactly what they've done from the start with the "duped" and "most likable young man" routine that not one sensible person trusts. If their fans believe even a shred of this is true then "the Patriot way" is exposed as for what it is.

Really. You don't believe that if a player came to Bill Belichick and told him he thought his life was in danger the first thing Belichick would do is contact team or league security ? That's really where that Rolling Stone story stretches the limits of credibility.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny thing is I dont disagree. I am sure the Pats management staff had a meeting to discuss how to spin this thing to make them look favorable.

What corporation would not though?

They took on and gave a huge contract to a bad person. Did they know? I have no idea..I suspect yes.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is I dont disagree. I am sure the Pats management staff had a meeting to discuss how to spin this thing to make them look favorable.

What corporation would not though?

They took on and gave a huge contract to a bad person. Did they know? I have no idea..I suspect yes.

Now why can't other Pats' fans be this reasonable and just admit the obvious?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really. You don't believe that if a player came to Bill Belichick and told him he thought his life was in danger the first thing Belichick would do is contact team or league security ? That's really where that Rolling Stone story stretches the limits of credibility.

All you're doing is quoting Kraft's spin doctors. The answer to that question? Because Belichick is no fool and acknowledging it openly makes it an issue that quickly snowballs into a lengthy suspension of their #2 TE.

Why in the world would anyone make that up? It's perfectly logical and yet people want to pretend that Belichick cares about anything other than winning football games. It's ludicrous.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be naive (or hopeful of society) for me to say - but I find it damn hard to believe that anyone in a position of authority would not have done the right thing: turn the guy in & get him the help he obviously needed instead of enabling troubling criminal behavior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you're doing is quoting Kraft's spin doctors. The answer to that question? Because Belichick is no fool and acknowledging it openly makes it an issue that quickly snowballs into a lengthy suspension of their #2 TE.

Why in the world would anyone make that up? It's perfectly logical and yet people want to pretend that Belichick cares about anything other than winning football games. It's ludicrous.

All you are doing is quoting an article from a magazine that sells copies to make money.

Yet, somehow, your source is better ?