• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Hernandez...paranoid taxi pisser

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Toucher n Rich (local radio) this morning...

During the NFL Combine in February 2013, just a few months prior to the Odin Lloyd murder, Hernandez was in Indianapolis to meet with head coach Bill Belichick to reportedly discuss personal problems that led up to him wanting to be traded from the team.

“He was in fear of his life from people in his hometown. You were never sure when Aaron was telling the truth,” Bedard said. “In hindsight, one of the theories that I’ve been thinking about in the last few days was maybe Hernandez wanted to be traded to distance himself from these double murders in Boston that happened about three to four months earlier.”

Spending the week in Indianapolis, Bedard went to a bar where Hernandez just happened to be at. Hernandez was friendly to Bedard and others, but it soon turned for the worse as the night went on.

“We were off by ourselves later on until all of a sudden I looked out at the front of the bar at some point and see Hernandez urinating on a running taxi cab,” Bedard told Toucher and Rich.

“I go outside to Hernandez and told him to come inside where there is a bathroom. Hernandez didn’t move or say anything. I gently touched his elbow and Hernandez flew into a bit of rage. He got into my face and started swearing at me. I was like do what you want to do and went back inside. He came in later on and everything seemed to be fine between us.”

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"i woke up in Debo's chicken coupe, sweating like a slave"

8PHjaAa.gif

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read he also said "You're not my dad, get off my back..." Or words to that effect

FUBAR.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First Mr. Kraft has to go to bat for Tom Brady and Bill Belichick before the Super Bowl and now he's on the stand for Aaron Hernandez?

Mr. Kraft - perhaps a little more tighter control on your team with boundaries set and you might not have to find yourself in the situation again.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First Mr. Kraft has to go to bat for Tom Brady and Bill Belichick before the Super Bowl and now he's on the stand for Aaron Hernandez?

Mr. Kraft - perhaps a little more tighter control on your team with boundaries set and you might not have to find yourself in the situation again.
ahhh, a philly fan.

you were THISSSSS close...

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GenJac....you immediately show your ignorance. Kraft was a witness for the prosecution yesterday, not for Hernandez or the defense.

And what boundaries do the Eagles have in place on the personal lives of their players. Please share your knowledge with the rest of us. I imagine it's been approved and recommended by the NFLPA, correct??

Again, another Patriot hater trying to polish a turd.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GenJac....you immediately show your ignorance. Kraft was a witness for the prosecution yesterday, not for Hernandez or the defense.

And what boundaries do the Eagles have in place on the personal lives of their players. Please share your knowledge with the rest of us. I imagine it's been approved and recommended by the NFLPA, correct??

Again, another Patriot hater trying to polish a turd.
some people just hate NE because its NE.

that crushing superbowl defeat doesnt help...

andy reids son sold heroin...thats ok tho.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moral of the story is don't piss off a guy pissing on a taxi cab, like we all haven't . I prefer to do limo's , because with the tinted windows, never know who is in there watching