• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Murderous Aaron Hernandez gets into a prison fight.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why people are rooting for him to get raped/murdered. Kind of a draconian sense of punishment, don't you think? And I don't think he's going to have problems taking care of himself. Dude did 30 reps of 225. But i guess there is the mythical Bubba, the Paul Bunion of the prison system, that will eventually have his way with him wielding justice with his oversized unit.

Lets see he killed 2 young guys because he got a drink spilled plus his finace's sister's brother. Dude should get killed slowly

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see he killed 2 young guys because he got a drink spilled plus his finace's sister's brother. Dude should get killed slowly

It's your state. You want the death penalty then get your politicians to institute it. And it's usually guys like Hernandez that are having their way with the cream puffs in there for non-violent offenses. You cool with that?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's your state. You want the death penalty then get your politicians to institute it. And it's usually guys like Hernandez that are having their way with the cream puffs in there for non-violent offenses. You cool with that?

Not saying death penality cause I live in RI and Ma doesnt have one, wish it went Federal, like Boston Marathon bombing. Glad he is gonna die and Fuck Aaron