• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rolling Stone Aaron Hernandez Story

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't disputed either of those facts. I'm fully aware of both (1) and (2), but they still don't justify your argument for one simple reason:

Other teams WOULD HAVE selected Hernandez if the Patriots hadn't. Therefore, it's stupid to try to single out the Patriots because "2.) The Patriots are the only team who drafted him".

I think you just have a personal issue with the Patriots and you're trying to make an argument (illogical as it may be) to try to bring them down. I honestly don't think you're incapable of seeing how obvious this is.

edit: going in circles, waste of time, nevermind :suds:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAMMER....answer me this...................Can you name ne one professional franchise that has ever come forth and stated that they knew that a player was a coke addict, a regular user of angel dust, a beater of his wife or a ******er of children??? Your hatred of the Patriots is so obvious that your arguments are hollow. You put the Patriots out as the most crooked, horrible franchise in history and yet you never say anything about Irsay who was stopped with bags of cash and dozens of bags of illegal drugs..............Oh yeah, he's an alcoholic who's going to get rehabbed.

You really need to go into the bathroom, fill the sink with cold water and hold your face under it for about 15 minutes and cool off.

Big Ken, you're an intelligent, experienced man. Act like it.

Your exaggerations and misrepresentation of my comments are juvenile and silly.

The fact is Robert Kraft shirked his responsibility in this issue and I think it's sickening. You don't. Fine!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can't be drafted by other teams as well?

Like I said, before you guise are done, you'll deny that the Patriots ever even drafted him. :L

The Patriots drafted him because they're arrogant and haughtily assumed that one good dose of "The Patriot Way" would fix this violent criminal. When Boston police told them that his violent behavior was escalating, they looked the other way and signed him to a $40,000,000 contract.

I bet not one of you even read the Rolling Stone expose.

"Why should I? The Patriots "did the right thing.""

I guess the award-winning investigative journalist for one of the most well-respected publications on earth is also "blinded by hatred?" :L

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, before you guise are done, you'll deny that the Patriots ever even drafted him. :L

The Patriots drafted him because they're arrogant and haughtily assumed that one good dose of "The Patriot Way" would fix this violent criminal. When Boston police told them that his violent behavior was escalating, they looked the other way and signed him to a $40,000,000 contract.

I guess the award-winning investigative journalist for one of the most well-respected publications on earth is also "blinded by hatred?" :L

I read it the other day and nobody is denying that he wasnt drafted by Pats. Everyone knew he had some baggage , thats why he went in 4th round. Just like Moss didnt go no1 or top 10 because of his issues. But if you think that he would have went undrafted, if Pats didnt pick him up, you my friend are a Holy Roller

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stones magazine is just like the Stones, hasn't been good since the 70's. I wipe my ass with it instead of using good TP

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read it the other day and nobody is denying that he wasnt drafted by Pats. Everyone knew he had some baggage , thats why he went in 4th round. Just like Moss didnt go no1 or top 10 because of his issues. But if you think that he would have went undrafted, if Pats didnt pick him up, you my friend are a Holy Roller

Why IN THE WORLD do you keep saying this?

For the 1,987,24th time.

Aaron Hernandez was a consensus first-round talent out of Florida. He slid all the way to the 4th round because NO ONE but the Patriots were willing to take a chance on a violent criminal.

Neither the 49ers, Bears, Bengals, Bills, Broncos, Browns, Bucaneers, Cardinals, Chargers, Cheifs, Colts, Cowboys, Dolphins, Eagles, Falcons, Giants, Jaguars, Jets, Lions, Packers, Panthers, Raiders, Rams, Ravens, Redskins, Saints, Seahawks, Steelers, Texans, Titans, or Vikings drafted Aaron Hernandez.

The Patriots did. And they did it because they felt that "The Patriot Way" would fix him.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Stones magazine is just like the Stones, hasn't been good since the 70's. I wipe my ass with it instead of using good TP

So they're making it all up? Which parts are fact and which parts are fiction, Sonny?

For instance, did Boston law enforcement make the Patriots aware of Hernandez' violent behavior leading up to the murder of Odin Lloyd? If so, what did the Patriots and Robert "I Thought He Was a Most Likable Young Man" Kraft do about it? Do you believe Robert Kraft when he said "I was duped." And do you think it was classless of him to do the whole "we did the right thing" episode with the media as a cheap PR stunt?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For the 1,987,24th time.

Aaron Hernandez was a consensus first-round talent out of Florida. He slid all the way to the 4th round because NO ONE but the Patriots were willing to take a chance on a violent criminal.

Neither the 49ers, Bears, Bengals, Bills, Broncos, Browns, Bucaneers, Cardinals, Chargers, Cheifs, Colts, Cowboys, Dolphins, Eagles, Falcons, Giants, Jaguars, Jets, Lions, Packers, Panthers, Raiders, Rams, Ravens, Redskins, Saints, Seahawks, Steelers, Texans, Titans, or Vikings drafted Aaron Hernandez.

The Patriots did. And they did it because they felt that "The Patriot Way" would fix him.

Why in the world do you keep saying this?.

For the 6,987,654,321 time Pats were the first team to draft him ( news flash cant be drafted again) not the only one. Unless you have access to the other 31 teams warroom. I nor any Pats fan is condoning what he did. He is in prsion for the rest of his miserable life. Let him be a wangsta in there. He will be small time when he goes to the Big House. Sure some guys will be enamored with him cause he was an NFL player. But the hardcore OG's wont give a hoot

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they're making it all up? Which parts are fact and which parts are fiction, Sonny?

Hammer I dont live in a glass house and figure with 1600 NFL players at a time, there will be a bunch of criminals in the group. Hell there are 2 million people in prison in USA right now. Thats like 1 in every 15 people is incarcareted, not to mention, ex-cons on the street. Its a fact of life. But I dont come on here to judge other teams players. Never mentioned Kobe, Ray Lewis, your criminal Pac Man,Tyson, Magic getting Aids kissing Isiah etc etc

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hammer I dont live in a glass house and figure with 1600 NFL players at a time, there will be a bunch of criminals in the group. Hell there are 2 million people in prison in USA right now. Thats like 1 in every 15 people is incarcareted, not to mention, ex-cons on the street. Its a fact of life. But I dont come on here to judge other teams players. Never mentioned Kobe, Ray Lewis, your criminal Pac Man,Tyson, Magic getting Aids kissing Isiah etc etc

"Blah blah blah Magic has AIDS blah blah blah Pacman Jones blah blah blah Albert Haynesworth blah blah blah Titans."

Yeah, exceptionally skilled trolling there, Sonny. :L You really got me there. You should have said something about Tony Gwynn being fat. That would have REALLY made me mad and been SO relevant to this topic.

Here's what this boils down to...

"[Insert name of criminal athlete here] once committed a [insert crime here] so Hernandez is absolved of all wrongdoing and the Patriots shouldn't be held responsible for their role in this."

Makes perfect sense.

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Blah blah blah Magic has AIDS blah blah blah Pacman Jones blah blah blah Albert Haynesworth blah blah blah Titans."

Yeah, exceptionally skilled trolling there, Sonny. :L You really got me there. You should have said something about Tony Gwynn being fat. That would have REALLY made me mad and been SO relevant to this topic.

Here's what this boils down to...

"[Insert name of criminal athlete here] once committed a [insert crime here] so Hernandez is absolved of all wrongdoing and the Patriots shouldn't be held responsible for their role in this."

.Makes perfect sense

Thank you Having a criminal like Hernandez is new waters for us NE fans. You have been used to rooting for teams with criminals for a long time. Your a seasoned vet

melmaan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm laughing at Hammer again

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm laughing at Hammer again

Silly insults don't change the facts about your infallible owner, melmaan. And I just overlook them anyway, so it's a total waste of time. Why not try reading the article? Because you're fucking SCARED to, that's why.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silly insults don't change the facts about your infallible owner, melmaan. And I just overlook them anyway, so it's a total waste of time. Why not try reading the article? Because you're fucking SCARED to, that's why.

I agree now that Jim Rockford is saying it. Rockford dug up all the dirt on Kraft . Did he have Myra killed for $$$ or for a goomata?

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For the 1,987,24th time.

I already corrected you on this. You had to adjust your statement to include "up to that point". I suggest you preface your statement with this addition, because without it, your argument is false. As mentioned previously by me and others, the Patriots were almost certainly not the only team that was willing to take a chance on this guy. Had he kept slipping in the draft, I think many teams would have eventually taken a shot at him.

Is this what you meant by going around in circles? You make a false statement. I call you on it. You adjust it. And then you go back to making the same false statement you started with. Yea, you're right. You are going around in circles.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't know about the Gainesville cases, you shouldn't be in this thread trolling, my man. :suds:

And the Pacman stuff? Come on. Try harder. :L

First, I'm not trying to troll. Second, what I meant with regards to committing crimes was that since he had been drafted, he had not be charged and convicted of a crime, timespan being from the point of being drafted to the time he got his contract extension. Him dropping from the 1st to 4th round in the draft was his "penance" for doing stupid (and illegal) shit in college. From the point he was drafted to the point where he signed his new deal, I don't believe he was charged with anything.

My point with PacMan wasn't to peel back a scab but to point out that TENN put up with a bunch of shit out of that guy before being indirectly forced to let him go by the NFL's suspension. There really wasn't too much different aside from the specifics to the crimes between the headache AH and PacMan were to their respective teams. You are geared towards hating Kraft but the reality, as I stated before, is that ALL of these owners only care about the bottom line and winning. Everything from that point forward is protecting their investments.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when Pats drafted Christian Peter from Nebraska only to cut ties once they found out his background. Here is a quote from Greedy Kraft. It aint Stones magazine so worthless. Sports Illustrated is like National Enquirer

SI has learned that before Peter was released, the Kansas City Chiefs offered New England a 1997 seventh-round draft pick for his rights. Kraft declined the offer, saying he didn't want his team to profit from its mistake. Now NFL teams have until this Monday to put in a claim for Peter, who will go to the team with the highest position in the 1996 draft order that claims him.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attorneys for Aaron Hernandez challenge search warrant validity.

Attorneys for Aaron Hernandez challenge search warrant | Fox News

FALL RIVER, Mass. – Lawyers for Aaron Hernandez are questioning the validity of a search warrant executed at the former New England Patriots player's home.

In court on Wednesday, the defense questioned a state trooper involved in the June 2013 search of Hernandez's North Attleborough home as part of the investigation into the killing of Odin Lloyd.

Hernandez, who is held without bail after pleading not guilty to murder, appeared in court but did not speak.

The defense said the affidavit filed in the application for the warrant mentions that police were looking for GPS evidence, but the actual search warrant does not mention GPS evidence.

The trooper said the affidavit and warrant were attached with a paper clip.

Defense attorneys are seeking to have some evidence dismissed.

The judge did not immediately rule.