• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rolling Stone Aaron Hernandez Story

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This marks the second time that a member of Hernandez's family has died in an accident.

Y! SPORTS

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmm... not sure why the link went into my post.. oh well

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too stupid to live.

An investigation determined that Valentine was driving north on Central Street near Church Avenue when he struck the curb on the right side of the road, police said. He was thrown from the moped and landed in a driveway where he struck a curb. Valentine was not wearing a helmet, police said.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too stupid to live.

An investigation determined that Valentine was driving north on Central Street near Church Avenue when he struck the curb on the right side of the road, police said. He was thrown from the moped and landed in a driveway where he struck a curb. Valentine was not wearing a helmet, police said.

Sometimes even wearing a helmet won't save your life though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But it gives you a much better chance of living. With no helmet you have almost no chance, especially hitting your head.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow! what was the point of yahoo SPORTS publishing his uncle's death?
*smh*

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a wonder I'm alive after the insane things we used to do on bikes and motorcycles of all sorts running up and down country roads a million miles an hour back in the day. I have the scars to prove it but fotunately never hit my hand. It doesn't take much of a knock on the head and it's lights out.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it gives you a much better chance of living. With no helmet you have almost no chance, especially hitting your head.

Not if you hit your head. But I get your point

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They guy was riding a moped and fell off.

How do you know it's wouldn't save his life... You can't prove a negative.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a wonder I'm alive after the insane things we used to do on bikes and motorcycles of all sorts running up and down country roads a million miles an hour back in the day. I have the scars to prove it but fotunately never hit my hand. It doesn't take much of a knock on the head and it's lights out.

I never expected to live to be 25. I always wore my helmet on my motorcycles, saved my life many times. I never wore one on a bicycle. My concussions came as a kid on a bicycle.

I think that by the time I took up racing motorcycles, My head was a lot thicker....

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They guy was riding a moped and fell off.

How do you know it's wouldn't save his life... You can't prove a negative.

Where did I say it completely wouldn't? I said SOMETIMES it doesn't matter if you are wearing a helmet or not.

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the fuck is Aaron Hernandez?

Us Aussies only care about Baseball, Cricket and Rugby League. :-)

Want any Rugby League players to bash Hernandez? He'd shit himself once he saw one of em!

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Back when in the early 90s a buddy was mountain biking. Hit rock or tree root, went flying over the handle bars, landed on his chin & snapped his neck. Instant death. & yep he was wear a helmet.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard on the radio that the gun used in the 2010 double murder has been found and linked to Hernandez.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban Meyer is going to do exactly what the Robert Kraft and his son have already done and what A-Rod does: he's going to deny everything. It's all a pack of lies, I knew nothing, I'm innocent and shocked and "duped" etc. etc. etc.

His PR firm is working on the blanket denials right now.

Robert Kraft and Urban Meyer stink to high heaven right now. And what about Bill Bellichik when he heard that Hernandez was in fear for his life? "Get a safehouse." Just fucking WOW. :rolleyes:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban Meyer is going to do exactly what the Robert Kraft and his son have already done and what A-Rod does: he's going to deny everything. It's all a pack of lies, I knew nothing, I'm innocent and shocked and "duped" etc. etc. etc.

His PR firm is working on the blanket denials right now.

Robert Kraft and Urban Meyer stink to high heaven right now. And what about Bill Bellichik when he heard that Hernandez was in fear for his life? "Get a safehouse." Just fucking WOW. :rolleyes:

Well apparently RS has direct evidence that he covered up failed drug tests.... that was from an another article I read. Remember these are the guys who brought down a 4 star general.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give any credibility to this story or to Rolling Stone magazine.

Although I would find it highly entertaining if Meyer and the Patriots did know all of this, I just have a hard time giving the Stone credibility.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give any credibility to this story or to Rolling Stone magazine.

Although I would find it highly entertaining if Meyer and the Patriots did know all of this, I just have a hard time giving the Stone credibility.

Why don't you give any credibility to Rolling Stone magazine?

Some of the Taibi articles on the economy and the banking and mortgage industry are some of the best articles written to date on the subject.... by far.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rolling Stone has been a journalism icon since the 1960's but as soon as they dare tell the truth about Urban Meyer, they're suddenly "not credible."

Yeah, they're just making it all up because they're "butthurt" over Urban Meyer and the Patriots. :rolleyes2:

This story is going to sting. Robert Kraft is already working overtime to "defend the Patriot way" this time. They look bad. Real bad.