• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roger Goodell: Absolutely no settlement with Tom Brady!

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
59-0 is still sticking in your craw, eh?

Cheating. Spygate.

The drew bennett game bothers me more than that.

The better team found a way to lose. And now we know it was aided by cheaters with cameras.

And a completely BS intentional grounding call when the ball flew directly over Derrick Mason's head. Directly. Over. His. Head.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheating. Spygate.

The drew bennett game bothers me more than that.

The better team found a way to lose. And now we know it was aided by cheaters with cameras.

And a completely BS intentional grounding call when the ball flew directly over Derrick Mason's head. Directly. Over. His. Head.

:thumb:

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cheated McNair out of his title.

That one hurts a little bit less than the SB where even Ike Bruce admitted he cheated (by pushing off) on that TD.

Both cases the NFL owes Tenn alot that they haven't made up for yet.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheated McNair out of his title.

That one hurts a little bit less than the SB where even Ike Bruce admitted he cheated (by pushing off) on that TD.

Both cases the NFL owes Tenn alot that they haven't made up for yet.

:L

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not making as much money as you otherwise would is a form of losing money.

Yeah, except it's not. Not by any measure where words mean things that we assign them. When we were kids, my brother and I punching each other in the arm till someone said uncle was a 'form' or warfare too. Except, you know, the way the actual word means something.

Smiling at a woman on the street is a form of cheating, except it's you know, not.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, except it's not. Not by any measure where words mean things that we assign them. When we were kids, my brother and I punching each other in the arm till someone said uncle was a 'form' or warfare too. Except, you know, the way the actual word means something.

Smiling at a woman on the street is a form of cheating, except it's you know, not.

WTF are you talking about?

If I work for you and earn you 1 million dollars but by making better decisions I could have made you 2 million, you're losing money.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do feel bad for Tenn. First losing the SB on the 1 yard line and having Hammer as biggest fan. They are fucked for life

They lost because of Hammer....dude's poison. Look at poor Manning just barely squeaking by with the worst QB performance in a SB win.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I work for you and earn you 1 million dollars but by making better decisions I could have made you 2 million, you're losing money.

Charles Manson or Howdy Doody could run the NFL and it would make big $$$. Its the crack cocaine of American sports. Funny how some think Goodell is responsible for that

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They lost because of Hammer....dude's poison. Look at poor Manning just barely squeaking by with the worst QB performance in a SB win.

I know he rooted for the Vols when PM was there and won shit. Tee Martin takes the helm and they win the Nat Champ, guy is Eddie Mush. Lets be grateful he doesn't root for NE or Brady

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Except that's not how it works. And you know it. You could have made poor(er) decisions, or their could have been union problems or X,Y, or Z and you could have made only a half million and I'd have 'lost' a half million? So what, I can claw that back out of your salary? How are we going to know how much you could have made me in an ideal world?

Accounting: In the black - making money
In the red - losing money
Which NFL owners are losing money?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charles Manson or Howdy Doody could run the NFL and it would make big $$$. Its the crack cocaine of American sports. Funny how some think Goodell is responsible for that

You would think the owners would hire someone for a little less money then. I guess they are all just idiots and have no idea what they are doing.

BTW...Charles Manson or Howdy Doody??? What an odd pairing.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that's not how it works. And you know it. You could have made poor(er) decisions, or their could have been union problems or X,Y, or Z and you could have made only a half million and I'd have 'lost' a half million? So what, I can claw that back out of your salary? How are we going to know how much you could have made me in an ideal world?

Accounting: In the black - making money
In the red - losing money
Which NFL owners are losing money?

If I was a better employee, you'd make more money. If you were a brighter poster, the Hoop would be better off.