• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rodney Hood or Nicolas Batum?

Who would you take?

• Rodney Hood

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Nicolas Batum

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had briefly brought up the comparison of these two in the "this guy or that guy" thread and thought it would make a good poll.

Which wing would you take? Would you take the young two-way guy with potential or the multi-faceted veteran? Even though Batum has taken more of a leadership role since arriving in Charlotte, I personally would take Hood because Batum still takes too many threes for my liking and seems to disappear in big games.

What say you?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump.

If the Pacers could somehow land Gordon Hayward next summer as I am hoping, Utah wouldn't lose too much with Hood there. He's averaging 17.0 points, 4.5 rebounds, 2.0 assists, shooting 45% from the field and 38.6% from three.

In this debate with Batum, those numbers could make him the popular choice, but Charlotte has the better record though. An interesting debate to be had here if anyone chipped in...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump.

If the Pacers could somehow land Gordon Hayward next summer as I am hoping, Utah wouldn't lose too much with Hood there. He's averaging 17.0 points, 4.5 rebounds, 2.0 assists, shooting 45% from the field and 38.6% from three.

In this debate with Batum, those numbers could make him the popular choice, but Charlotte has the better record though. An interesting debate to be had here if anyone chipped in...
I would say Batum....hes defense and versatility are really important in todays NBA....he can guard from the 1 to the 4....he can shoot a 3....I think Batum is a really really good player. He is a big time part of how good Charlotte is.

Charlotte is intriguing with 2 perimeter guys like Batum and MKG...and even Marvin Williams- who all have length and can switch the PnR....

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on the situation.

I'd take Batum if I'm on the cusp of a Chip.

If I'm rebuilding, Hood because of his age and Batum's salary.

No point paying a guy 30 mil to barely sniff the playoffs.