• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rockyman (I think it's gonna be a long time)

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because he's a fearless warrior, a rebel!

So he gets hit with a baseball in the testicles...what does that do? Not much. He will probably not suffer much more than two or three days of soreness.

If you are implying that he will somehow lose his reproductive abilities? I think he's beyond that portion of his life. A baseball-related vasectomy might do him some good, actually...but a real vasectomy takes more than blunt trama to the nads.

If you're thinking he won't be able to conjure wood any more after suffering a testicular injury? That's a misconception.

If you're thinking him wearing a cup will interfere with the way he has pitched for the last 30 years, you might be on to something. I don't think it's a matter of stupidity so much as he just doesn't want to change things at this point in his career.

Now I'll sit back and wait for the inevitable, "Boy, you sure do know a LOT about testicles, don'tcha!" comments.

Well, with pun fully intended, I guess it is different strokes for different folks. I just tend to live by the better safe than sorry route is all.

Jerzyjeff

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because he's a fearless warrior, a rebel!

So he gets hit with a baseball in the testicles...what does that do? Not much. He will probably not suffer much more than two or three days of soreness.

If you are implying that he will somehow lose his reproductive abilities? I think he's beyond that portion of his life. A baseball-related vasectomy might do him some good, actually...but a real vasectomy takes more than blunt trama to the nads.

If you're thinking he won't be able to conjure wood any more after suffering a testicular injury? That's a misconception.

If you're thinking him wearing a cup will interfere with the way he has pitched for the last 30 years, you might be on to something. I don't think it's a matter of stupidity so much as he just doesn't want to change things at this point in his career.

Now I'll sit back and wait for the inevitable, "Boy, you sure do know a LOT about testicles, don'tcha!" comments.

See Mike Parrott, Mariner's pitcher. His career ended because of a line drive to the nads in 1980. He lost one because of it too. Unless you are Iron Balls McGinty, you're taking a big gamble pitching without a cup.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Less of an indictment of you as it is an endorsement of them...and you were sayng how "certain parties" had left this thread...therefore your rekindled interest in it...thus the mention of a "trade off".

No serious offense intended...

Like I just replied on a different post, different strokes then. And, I may be wrong, but, it seems like me and my posting style have gone from the very small minority back closer to the majority on this site, for whatever that may be worth.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really going to require a daily reminder that I never said I was leaving here? That I was never interested in any blaze of glory shit? That my only intention was to post in both locations...and that I didn't even mention in this thread until you threw a hissy fit when you saw me posting over there?

We can also count this as your daily reminded that you're a fucking idiot...
:laugh3::laugh3:

can't we all just get along

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok lets try this again.. stomach is not being kind to me today.. maybe some pepto and and milk shake will help ease things a bit..

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really going to require a daily reminder that I never said I was leaving here? That I was never interested in any blaze of glory shit? That my only intention was to post in both locations...and that I didn't even mention in this thread until you threw a hissy fit when you saw me posting over there?

We can also count this as your daily reminded that you're a fucking idiot...

Yeah, that was quite a doozy wasn't it?

Too bad you're the only one who seems to know anything about it. :der:

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heat your bj got to the sox again.. so the royals and now the jays.. the sox are blowing it yet again..

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok lets try this again.. stomach is not being kind to me today.. maybe some pepto and and milk shake will help ease things a bit..

Don't voice your pain, dblake. It gets Uno off.

Sorry to hear that, man. Have you tried beer and pizza?

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

What was the one about chinese? Zig's Instant Car Wash & Chinese Food? :laugh3:

i believe it was zig's indonesian house of limp noodles and reach-arounds.

or was that wednesday?

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude.. i would love pizza.. i ordered a pizza last night and its still sitting in the fridge.. beer.. i quit drinking little over a year ago.. but that does sound good. as well

eh.. let em get off if thats what it takes.. ill be the butt of every joke.. i try to laugh it off and just carry on. though i will admit that the remarks yesterday got me down.. but hey.. its life.. no big deal. if i knew what caused the remarks.. then i might understand .. but i dont think i said anything to deserve it.. perhaps im wrong..

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Less of an indictment of you as it is an endorsement of them...and you were sayng how "certain parties" had left this thread...therefore your rekindled interest in it...thus the mention of a "trade off".

No serious offense intended...

Like I just replied on a different post, different strokes then. And, I may be wrong, but, it seems like me and my posting style have gone from the very small minority back closer to the majority on this site, for whatever that may be worth.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure whats up with zig or what happened there.. i remember him as good poster on the Pats cbs board... hmi and spur got me in over here.. i guess maybe he posted stuff in here before i came active.. for the longest time i was opnly on the Pats board here..

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigD the dodgers win yesterday, im too lazy to look it up..

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
down vs hammer
:laugh3:
down vs JD
:laugh3::laugh3:
down vs bigD
:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiny little bitch just sent me a "cancel my account" demand via email.

"Fuck you and fuck your account too, you horse's ass piece of shit."

Would you say that my response reflects the level of maturity and professionalism that SportsHoopla management has striven to uphold?

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can a person cancell thier own account? or do they have to have an admin do it?? just curious..

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like royal and tigers for the day game.. should be a good matchup..

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure whats up with zig or what happened there.. i remember him as good poster on the Pats cbs board... hmi and spur got me in over here.. i guess maybe he posted stuff in here before i came active.. for the longest time i was opnly on the Pats board here..

Zig has degenerated to a pathetic broken record.

"Hammer banned everyone for no reason at all and [insert name of posters in this thread] is ignoring it and sucking his dick. Uno, VP and Snoogins are all the victims of an oppressive tyrant who bans everyone who disagrees with him."

I forget who, but I saw someone over there speculate about coming back here and he had a full frontal panic attack. One can only imagine that he imagined a mass exodus back to the promised land, resulting in Zig's House of Chicken Skins and Mayonnaise being shuttered forever.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiny little bitch just sent me a "cancel my account" demand via email.

"Fuck you and fuck your account too, you horse's ass piece of shit."

Would you say that my response reflects the level of maturity and professionalism that SportsHoopla management has striven to uphold?

Amazing you were able to keep it that civil :laugh3:

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
capto how the hell did you get ahead of me on posts.. dang it .. ill have to double my efforts!