• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rockyman (I think it's gonna be a long time)

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the greatest swinger in Yankees history, and maybe all of sports, finally taking a walk down the aisle?
Derek Jeter's latest lady friend, Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Hannah Davis, has been seen sporting a flashy ring, sparking rumors that the biggest bachelor in New York has gotten engaged.
While Jeets and his 23-year-old beauty have not even confirmed their relationship — “I would rather go to a Yankees game than a Mets game. That’s my final answer” she told Ocean Drive magazine when asked if they're an item — one Diamond District jewelry expert told the New York Daily News that the ring in question is an engagement ring, and an "elegant" one. However, E! News says a source denies the two are engaged, and says "It's just a ring that she really likes."

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually there is someone named fox1 on there that could be bucky He has the incoherent sentence down pat :suds:

I asked him about that some time ago Mols. Hes from the DR. English his 2nd language

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was awake til 4 hrs ago but wake up to another work of art from JD (now I got THAT song running through my head all day!).

Got 7 pages to catch up on. Rock, you taking back over thread duties or is Dickshot gonna keep coming up with masterpieces?

Speaking of materpieces, go check out what UTVolCountry did with the Padres forum.

San Diego Padres

Padres board > Red Sox Board

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He pitches 7 bajillion innings in his career without getting hit in the beans, and suddenly he's supposed to wear an athletic supporter because he finally got clocked.

What are the odds he ever gets hit in the canoli again?

Probably small. However, do you want to gamble with your junk? I know I don't.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...this thread loses Zig, buccs, VP, Gen etc (sans Unoggles"...and get BigD?

Nice fucking trade off....

Did I kick your dog on piss on your wheaties or something? I thought we were cool, but I guess I was wrong.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down's back. Who all left?

j/k Down

After seeing the level some have sunk to over there (Buccs primarily) I realize you're not that bad.

All I need is a space suit and I can tolerate your presence.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I kick your dog on piss on your wheaties or something? I thought we were cool, but I guess I was wrong.

He wants Zig and he's taking his bitterness out on you.

Zig, stop enabling those creeps of the highest order and get your ass back over here. Stop blaming me for your damned pride keeping you from here.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. If you're gonna stink, might as well stink as much as you can.

Higher draft picks and all...
yeah.. but the draft hasn't really been kind to the jays. :doh:

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Less of an indictment of you as it is an endorsement of them...and you were sayng how "certain parties" had left this thread...therefore your rekindled interest in it...thus the mention of a "trade off".

No serious offense intended...

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably small. However, do you want to gamble with your junk? I know I don't.

That's because he's a fearless warrior, a rebel!

So he gets hit with a baseball in the testicles...what does that do? Not much. He will probably not suffer much more than two or three days of soreness.

If you are implying that he will somehow lose his reproductive abilities? I think he's beyond that portion of his life. A baseball-related vasectomy might do him some good, actually...but a real vasectomy takes more than blunt trama to the nads.

If you're thinking he won't be able to conjure wood any more after suffering a testicular injury? That's a misconception.

If you're thinking him wearing a cup will interfere with the way he has pitched for the last 30 years, you might be on to something. I don't think it's a matter of stupidity so much as he just doesn't want to change things at this point in his career.

Now I'll sit back and wait for the inevitable, "Boy, you sure do know a LOT about testicles, don'tcha!" comments.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup.

Jays drop another 2 games in the standings, and they move into worst 10 records in MLB territory, which means their first rounder in 2014 is protected, regardless of who they sign in the off-season.
well.. they play the rays this weekend in the trop and then go to yankee stadium. two places they haven't won in years. so.. top 10 is very possible

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't make me take my talents to zig's erotic spa and sushi

:lol:

What was the one about chinese? Zig's Instant Car Wash & Chinese Food? :laugh3:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus. :laugh3:

I knew Uno was begging Chan to ban Rock...probably you too.

Which of course spawned some other great troll ID's

Ironic how that's what Uno accused Rock of here a million times (in addition to "pathological lying") and Rock never even said a damned word.

"Rock went running the mods via PM to get me banned."

Down, on the other hand, sent me dozens of PMs trying to get those guys banned but, of course, I just ignored Down.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down's back. Who all left?

j/k Down

After seeing the level some have sunk to over there (Buccs primarily) I realize you're not that bad.

All I need is a space suit and I can tolerate your presence.

Are you really going to require a daily reminder that I never said I was leaving here? That I was never interested in any blaze of glory shit? That my only intention was to post in both locations...and that I didn't even mention in this thread until you threw a hissy fit when you saw me posting over there?

We can also count this as your daily reminded that you're a fucking idiot...