• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rockyman (I think it's gonna be a long time)

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And since Bucky's been gone, I've been out of a job.

sonofa bitch!

we need bucky back ASAP.

how do we get ahold of a drunk monkey with no means of of an email address?

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too......Been a while since I took my head out of my can.

Ben says it was from Fletch Lives.....the character played by boxer Randall Tex Cobb

It is in his honor that I call the Packers kick returner Randall Cobb "Tex".

He was a former boxer of some, but not much acclaim before he got into acting. Tex that is.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

hi down.

how is zig's girlscout cookie and lemonade stand going for ya? is the grass greener on the other side?

Jerzyjeff

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aaaaaaaaah

how'd i miss this movie?

ben dover must be a proud member of the pants-less society

Here's the scene

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS-nCS9Az94]Fletch Lives (3/10) Movie CLIP - Molesting a Dead Horse (1989) HD - YouTube[/ame]

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just in.

LaTroy Hawkins, one day after taking a comebacker off the junk, says he will still refuse to wear a cup.

Comedian Ron White is right I guess. You just can't fix stupid.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard some had found him on the Game Chats once.

Scal,

Just so I am clear, which site did all the other offending parties end up? I am just catching up on a few months away from this thread.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sonofa bitch!

we need bucky back ASAP.

how do we get ahold of a drunk monkey with no means of of an email address?

Seen the buckster a cpl of times on cbs game chats and someone from here was begging him to come to SportsHoopla but sounded like he wanted no part of it :suds:

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scal,

Just so I am clear, which site did all the other offending parties end up? I am just catching up on a few months away from this thread.

Zig Set up a site for them.

That is where they now reside.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the best day to be "the son of" I see. First Remy, now this.

BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (AP) -- Rocker John Mellencamp's two teenage sons face battery charges for allegedly punching and kicking a man during a fight that left the victim with serious facial injuries.
Monroe County prosecutors on Thursday charged 19-year-old Hud Mellencamp of Nashville, Ind., and 18-year-old Speck Mellencamp, of Bloomington, with one count each of battery resulting in serious bodily injury.
Ty A. Smith, 19, of Bloomington, faces the same charge in the early morning July 29 attack. The Herald-Times reports that Smith is the son of Indiana University baseball coach Tracy Smith and is a walk-on for IU's football team.
The Bloomington Police Department said in a statement late Thursday afternoon that investigators were trying to contact the Mellencamp brothers and Smith to make arrangements for them to surrender.
A probable cause affidavit states that Speck Mellencamp punched 19-year-old Alexander Bucy in the face on the porch of Bucy's Bloomington home because he thought Bucy had hit him earlier that evening at Bucy's house party. Hud Mellencamp and Smith joined in, and the trio allegedly ''punched, kicked and stomped'' Bucy, the document states.
When Bucy was able to get to his feet, Speck Mellencamp allegedly knocked him backward off the porch onto a sidewalk two to three feet below, where Speck Mellencamp punched Bucy until someone pulled him away. The Mellencamp brothers and Smith then allegedly ran from the scene.
Bucy suffered facial fractures and received stitches at a local hospital, according to the affidavit. It also says Bucy was referred to a plastic surgeon.
Speck Mellencamp told officers he had been at a party at Bucy's home earlier when two girls began fighting over him, and that a white male punched him as he tried to halt the girls' fight. Mellencamp said his assailant ran into the house.
He said he ''was very upset about being punched'' but soon left and went home, where he, his brother and Smith decided to return.
Hud and Speck Mellencamp are the sons of John Mellencamp - whose hits include ''Hurts So Good'' and ''Pink Houses'' - and his third wife, model Elaine Irwin. The couple divorced in 2011 after 19 years of marriage.

Jerzyjeff

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seen the buckster a cpl of times on cbs game chats and someone from here was begging him to come to SportsHoopla but sounded like he wanted no part of it :suds:

Translation: He was tired of being called out for being the alcoholic he was. He was run off much the way Indy Jim was every time he tried to post.

Jerzyjeff

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I went out in a blaze of glory and then went over to zig's site, so I could continue to bully anyone who dared disagree with me or say anything negative about Tom Brady or Boston sports in general.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too......Been a while since I took my head out of my can.

Ben says it was from Fletch Lives.....the character played by boxer Randall Tex Cobb

Also received one of the biggest ass kickings in boxing history...one that drove a horrified Cosell from the sport for good.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation: He was tired of being called out for being the alcoholic he was. He was run off much the way Indy Jim was every time he tried to post.

I always felt sorry for Bucky. He had trouble backing away from abuse, and chose to stand and fight. Although, there WAS an issue that got him the most abuse, and, it was much like one discussed yesterday. Yesterday, it was pointed out that the poster Buccs said he was glad that another poster had cancer. That did NOT go over well. For Bucky, he got hit by a car once, and, he made the mistake of having his girlfriend log on to tell us all about it. ( unless it was all a set up & lie, but I won't go there ). Anyway, he was attacked as if it was all fake, and he was never able to live it down.

Again, kind of sad. To me anyway. I have a heart. In the past, this was a VERY bad thing. Probably still is, just lesser so.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also received one of the biggest ass kickings in boxing history...one that drove a horrified Cosell from the sport for good.

Did not know that. Good info. I thought the guy in question was Jerry Quarry a.k.a, The Bleeder.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...this thread loses Zig, buccs, VP, Gen etc (sans Unoggles"...and get BigD?

Nice fucking trade off....

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually there is someone named fox1 on there that could be bucky He has the incoherent sentence down pat :suds:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 325,063.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just in.

LaTroy Hawkins, one day after taking a comebacker off the junk, says he will still refuse to wear a cup.

Comedian Ron White is right I guess. You just can't fix stupid.

He pitches 7 bajillion innings in his career without getting hit in the beans, and suddenly he's supposed to wear an athletic supporter because he finally got clocked.

What are the odds he ever gets hit in the canoli again?