• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rockets agree to trade Omer Asik to Pelicans

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Orleans is a massive, festering garbage dump that smells like piss.

Agreed, but Anthony Davis is awesome. The front office that assembled this team should not be allowed to work in the NBA again.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think with trading Chandler, the Knicks are now in position to conduct S&Ts. Potentially they could S&T Melo for Harden and then sign Lebron.

This can happen but would LBJ play on the knicks with that roster. Not sure.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's in his last year, shouldn't be too tough.

If someone takes Lin and Bulls cant unload Boozer Paxson needs to get fired. Boozer is still an ok starter and he has expiring contract. That is why im still shocked Asik was moved. atleast boozer can score and rebound. Asik gives you D and rebounds.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think with trading Chandler, the Knicks are now in position to conduct S&Ts. Potentially they could S&T Melo for Harden and then sign Lebron.

Melo is visiting the bulls for one reason, to see if D Rose is actually gonna be healthy. Three years of injuries need to see what the plan is without rose first.

Melo to houston is based on houston having howard and harden, not to trade either away to make room. They will trade lin to make room, like they traded asik.

Pretty sure Dallas is a money point only, Dirk is on his way out and thinking that Chandler will make Melo consider Dallas is just wrong. He didnt win with him in new york and chandler is one and done as a mav.

Look back at the history of sign and trades. They are picks and fill in guys. There will never be a sign and trade including a superstar like Harden. :doh:

I really dont know why the lakers are not a reported site for melo to visit. They are probably the best fit for him now as far as cap space, LaLa in LA and Kobe actually healthy possibly. They have the most cap room until everyone on miami opts out.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This can happen but would LBJ play on the knicks with that roster. Not sure.

I worded that wrong. Meant Houston signing Lebron after getting Melo in the S&T.