• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Robert Kraft’s Apology To The Public.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goes to a whore house where he is serviced by sex slaves. People like this create the demand that keeps animals who do this to young woman in business.

Lies and says he is innocent.

Files a motion to get the revealing tapes from being released.

Issues a public apology while still fighting the charges.

Fuck this asshole.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Police used fake bomb threat to install cameras in Robert Kraft sex spa case

It is disgraceful how the police knew these women were basically in bondage and being trafficked yet did nothing to save them. Instead they used their misery to try and sting some rich guys so they could get some publicity. All the senior officials involved in this shameful conduct should be fired.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is disgraceful how the police knew these women were basically in bondage and being trafficked yet did nothing to save them. Instead they used their misery to try and sting some rich guys so they could get some publicity. All the senior officials involved in this shameful conduct should be fired.
How about the Rich Guys just being collateral damage.

The primary targets were the operators of the Spa. The extra arrests would be the common John using the service, Kraft just made it a National story. If Kraft wasn't involved the other arrests would still have been made but the world outside of Jupiter would never hear of it.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the Rich Guys just being collateral damage.

The primary targets were the operators of the Spa. The extra arrests would be the common John using the service, Kraft just made it a National story. If Kraft wasn't involved the other arrests would still have been made but the world outside of Jupiter would never hear of it.

Doesn't matter. The goal of law enforcement is to protect the public and if they knew those girls were being trafficked they should have freed them immediately.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter. The goal of law enforcement is to protect the public and if they knew those girls were being trafficked they should have freed them immediately.
Problem is HT was only suspected. What they were more sure of was prostitution.

Going by the later reports they don't have evidence or at least enough evidence to show HT.

That's what surveillance is for, to gather information to use in the prosecution of the suspects.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I for one am appalled. If any of us call in a fake bomb threat that's a felony. Worse in the eyes of justice than solicitation.
Didn't the police aid "HT" or at least suspected prostitution by their actions? They certainly didn't curb it or slow it down. Funny a certain poster laughed when I said they needed audio not video for these types of charges.
If that wasn't bad enough then Barney Fife and crew made an illegal traffic stop.
Can't Florida do anything right?

I vote for the documentary educated FFF to be the next Govenor of FL. This wouldn't happen on his watch.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is HT was only suspected. What they were more sure of was prostitution.

Going by the later reports they don't have evidence or at least enough evidence to show HT.

That's what surveillance is for, to gather information to use in the prosecution of the suspects.
We disagree.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one am appalled. If any of us call in a fake bomb threat that's a felony. Worse in the eyes of justice than solicitation.
Didn't the police aid "HT" or at least suspected prostitution by their actions? They certainly didn't curb it or slow it down. Funny a certain poster laughed when I said they needed audio not video for these types of charges.
If that wasn't bad enough then Barney Fife and crew made an illegal traffic stop.
Can't Florida do anything right?

I vote for the documentary educated FFF to be the next Govenor of FL. This wouldn't happen on his watch.
We agree. It makes me sick.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We disagree.
Disagree all you want. Read what's written and that's how it lays out.

The police got a warrant for suspected Prostitution and Human Trafficking. They left the cameras in place long enough to collect evidence. After the bust the police said the have evidence of prostitution and solicitation, but not enough evidence to charge anyone with HT.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree all you want. Read what's written and that's how it lays out.

The police got a warrant for suspected Prostitution and Human Trafficking. They left the cameras in place long enough to collect evidence. After the bust the police said the have evidence of prostitution and solicitation, but not enough evidence to charge anyone with HT.

Though I believe there was solicitation and or prostitution going on, I'm not sure video evidence will be enough to prove it? Assuming the unlawful tapes are even admissable?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Though I believe there was solicitation and or prostitution going on, I'm not sure video evidence will be enough to prove it? Assuming the unlawful tapes are even admissable?
I think the unlawfulness claim of the video is a reach, but I'm no lawyer so we'll see.

The way I see it the police asked a judge for a warrant against the Spa and possible Human Trafficking, not their clients and solicitation.

Kraft just chose the wrong spa.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the unlawfulness claim of the video is a reach, but I'm no lawyer so we'll see.

The way I see it the police asked a judge for a warrant against the Spa and possible Human Trafficking, not their clients and solicitation.

Kraft just chose the wrong spa.
That's my point. I'm no lawyer either but it seems the video was obtained under false pretence which I believe makes it inadmissible:noidea:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my point. I'm no lawyer either but it seems the video was obtained under false pretence which I believe makes it inadmissible:noidea:
Krafts team is pushing that point, but a warrant can be issued on suspicion. Granted they need to show suspicion, and in my opinion a DA investigating a spa for prostitution is fair to suspect possible human trafficking.

I understand now they had enough on prostitution just off of the Yelp reviews.

Edit: Krafts team is saying solicitation is a misdemeanor, the tactics used in this are for felonies, problem is HT is a felony. The cameras weren't installed for the clients.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it amusing that these old geezers have no idea how disgusting they are.

Yeah but if you aren't trying to get your flaccid love noodle touched at 60 anymore than what's the point of living?

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you're the one all upset because I said something sarcastic about your team. And since when is making fun of the Pats off limits on SportsHoopla?

Anyway no reason to continue this back & forth. The only reason I even posted that comment was to see how many Pats fans would get riled up. And you took the bait.

You do know this isn't an NFL forum but a covert Pats forum right?

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$100 bucks says that Kraft had the old asian hag put one of his championship rings on her finger and ring his stinky doorbell as well.