• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Robert Kraft’s Apology To The Public.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you need more evidence to know you're on the wrong side of an argument?
A face palm fron you? Come on Roy Moron the warrant was issued for trying to gain evidence for HT. Not a misdomeanor for solicitation. Otherwise the warrant would never had been issued.

The likelihood anything happening to kraft is becoming weaker and weaker every day.

If you don't like it blame the inept FL. LEAs and our great judicial system.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A face palm fron you? Come on Roy Moron the warrant was issued for trying to gain evidence for HT. Not a misdomeanor for solicitation. Otherwise the warrant would never had been issued.

The likelihood anything happening to kraft is becoming weaker and weaker every day.

If Kraft can't get the video tossed the evidence gained can be used against him. Doesn't matter if they were looking HT, all evidence can be used if it fit into the original warrant.
Case in point, if a warrant is issued for a stolen car, and police search kitchen cabinets and find 50 kilos of coke the coke cannot be used as evidence because there is no way to hide a car in the cabinet. On the flip side if the warrant is for the coke and find the stolen ar, then the car is usable evidence.

What hurts Kraft is the cops were searching for Prostitution and HT via video so any other crimes caught will most likely be approved as evidence by a judge.

Worst thing that happens to Kraft is he's embarrassed and pays a stiff ( No pun intended) fine, and calls it a day. They will probably let him pay a heavier fine in lieu of community service if they throw that at him.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kraft can't get the video tossed the evidence gained can be used against him. Doesn't matter if they were looking HT, all evidence can be used if it fit into the original warrant.
Case in point, if a warrant is issued for a stolen car, and police search kitchen cabinets and find 50 kilos of coke the coke cannot be used as evidence because there is no way to hide a car in the cabinet. On the flip side if the warrant is for the coke and find the stolen ar, then the car is usable evidence.

What hurts Kraft is the cops were searching for Prostitution and HT via video so any other crimes caught will most likely be approved as evidence by a judge.

Worst thing that happens to Kraft is he's embarrassed and pays a stiff ( No pun intended) fine, and calls it a day. They will probably let him pay a heavier fine in lieu of community service if they throw that at him.
We'll just have to wait and see?
I'm going by what his high paid lawyers are saying.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love it when people start a post with: I'm not a lawyer

Then proceed to pretend they're a lawyer.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only when your mom is on top of me.
That was almost funny in 4th grade. You are a Philly fan so you likely are into necrophilia. But I'm not judging. You go on and do what you do.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree all you want. Read what's written and that's how it lays out.

The police got a warrant for suspected Prostitution and Human Trafficking. They left the cameras in place long enough to collect evidence. After the bust the police said the have evidence of prostitution and solicitation, but not enough evidence to charge anyone with HT.
You can deflect all you want and you'll still be wrong. The bottom line is that the police have a responsibility to protect the public, not use them in a sting operation. They failed in that regard

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no masseuses or prostitute but damn some of you need one or the other. What a bunch of uptight assholes

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you are a fucking idiot. The cops HT can no be proven.
You probably should just stop talking. You look like more of a fool with each word.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You probably should just stop talking. You look like more of a fool with each word.
Yeah maybe I typed a tad to fast for my skill levels, still does not negate the fact you're a fucking idiot.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah maybe I typed a tad to fast for my skill levels, still does not negate the fact you're a fucking idiot.
LOL! You continue to make yourself the fool. Probably should just stop typing.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! You continue to make yourself the fool. Probably should just stop typing.
Or you can stop trying to change the subject and admit you are wrong. Meeh won't happen not man enough I suspect.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or you can stop trying to change the subject and admit you are wrong. Meeh won't happen not man enough I suspect.
I get it, you hate the Patriots but you look like a fool pretending not to understand the responsibility of law enforcement. Just stop.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, you hate the Patriots but you look like a fool pretending not to understand the responsibility of law enforcement. Just stop.

Yeah I hate the Pats not sure how that makes any sense at all? And again you are trying to change the subject because you cannot admit you are wrong. We all know the responsibility of law enforcement we get it. But they said from the outset the Kraft was not involved in HT. The later came out and said there was not enough evidence to support HT. Yet you don't believe it if there is a fool here it's you. Idiot!