• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I fired off emails to the people I know at Rivals Greg would get fired.. I don't want his wife to go hungry.

I am sure they will see the error of their ways.
Go ahead and fire off the email. His wife will find another guy.

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unpaid position. Yes, chosen from regulars of the board. @bamagrad75, @CowpokeU, @PSUTE, and @IrishBlooded can answer most of your questions since all spent time as moderators there.

@GoldenSpur

We weren’t paid. Some of us did get a free membership to the fan board of our choice that was a pay board. And then had access to all pay boards on the national.

As far as being picked. Any ti,e we had a spot for a mod. The mods there would pick a poster between them. And the mod stepping down would commonly mention someone they also thought was a good choice. They would be vetted for posting history and then ask the poster if they were interested. If so that name was passed up to rivals for final approval.

Realistically it wasn’t that much of a job. You spent the bulk of your modding chasing down alts and banning them and making sure there wasn’t blantant rules violations.

If you were banned. You knew it was coming. No one got permabanned without multiple warnings first

ALADAMYA

I intend to live forever. So far, so good
Hoopla Cash
$ 681.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s like High School in this mother fucker.

But carry on because it’s entertaining.
giphy.gif

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't actually even really know if I am banned or the site really is fucked up lol.

I was banned once many years ago and it had a timer. Right now it just tells me Soundoff is premium content.

IF someone made the mistake of banning me, then so be it, they can apologize and fix it.

Or the site will move to premium or they fix it.

I obviously never do shit wrong :D

That means you're banned.

It's an exclusive club we have lol

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just this thread has been viewed more then the 2 biggest on Rivals. Hell, one of them is the board sucks, so ask a mod to help you out. If you do not, you can't post but once a day

Dude, you started a thread that now is about to flip over 150k views, LOL.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fighting Mullets bringing the pain and hitting you with stiff ass corndogs!

And if one likes a good stiff ass it's... well shit who doesn't?

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need some kind of spreadsheet to keep track of how I offended various posters.
Being a pompous, flippant dickbag about these bullshit bans can be the reason you put down for me, old man.

Tortilla Launcher

Defense is boring
Hoopla Cash
$ 354.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say I did more for that board than it did for me. Nothing else to say from me on it.

I think some people over there don't realize the totality of who was really banned, and the number that was banned for nothing having to do with anything. Sorry that some of them feel that way, as if WE are the ones that chose to run over here.

But I like it here, so all good.

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I’m a member here. SportsHoopla has been welcoming to those of us who have joined. I will do my best to add something to this board the way I did on that board.

They really have been welcoming. They got blindsided by our sudden influx and have been pretty damn cool about it all. We brought quite the clown show over here with us. These guys on this board are pretty damn chill.

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at everyone in this thread :lol:

This is how you know you have a small life.

Instead of talking football here, or being part of the conversation in a positive way. Or hell even going and looking at p0rn. You make a fake name and start this kind of shit.

The best part of being over here. Is not having to be responsible for dealing with this kind of trash. So whoever you are. Great have at it. Just realize. No one really gives a fuck about you here, we know you aren't actually AR. He already has a different handle and has already posted repeatedly here.

Sabansjoylessmurderball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really have been welcoming. They got blindsided by our sudden influx and have been pretty damn cool about it all. We brought quite the clown show over here with us. These guys on this board are pretty damn chill.

But really, after having to put up with AGs dumbass, our arrival is like a slight drizzle following Hurricane Katrina.

Status
Not open for further replies.