• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never left. I'm posting on both sites because I'm beautiful like that. What's it to you?

I'm sick of reading about how great that place is while simultaneously raggin' on this place. I suggest you act right and wash out the sass in your mouth.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one is in spec and works :suds:

giphy.gif

Thank you so much!

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sick of reading about how great that place is while simultaneously raggin' on this place. I suggest you act right and wash out the sass in your mouth.

Ok, so you've singled me out for hatred, probably because I embarrassed you the other night and that's fine. Don't start shit and if you do, don't be weak with it. I mean your trash talk game is broke like Mc Hammer, but that's your fault not mine. So I'd apologize for embarrassing you but I really don't feel all that bad about it.

But the least you can do, that is, if you don't want to look anymore foolish than you already have, is quote to me, if you please, any post of mine where I've "ragged on this place." It shouldn't be hard to do. This is only post #34 for me. And if you CAN'T do that, I suggest you take your teen angst elsewhere... because you're not at all interesting. And it's wasted time I'll never get back, having to respond to someone as uninteresting as yourself. So can ya do that for me, please? Thanks.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so you've singled me out for hatred, probably because I embarrassed you the other night and that's fine. Don't start shit and if you do, don't be weak with it. I mean your trash talk game is broke like Mc Hammer, but that's your fault not mine. So I'd apologize for embarrassing you but I really don't feel all that bad about it.

But the least you can do, that is, if you don't want to look anymore foolish than you already have, is quote to me, if you please, any post of mine where I've "ragged on this place." It shouldn't be hard to do. This is only post #34 for me. And if you CAN'T do that, I suggest you take your teen angst elsewhere... because you're not at all interesting. And it's wasted time I'll never get back, having to respond to someone as uninteresting as yourself. So can ya do that for me, please? Thanks.

Yup...called it.
Superiority Complex with a side of triggered, smothered in weak sauce.

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@handicappers Welcome to the world of "Saturday Night Nupist" Great guy, vast knowledge of CFB, 12 hour bans, (from me, needed a night in the cooler, not a jail sentence) would show up Monday or Tuesday.

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lurkers: Jump in, the water is fine...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 28)

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup...called it.
Superiority Complex with a side of triggered, smothered in weak sauce.

ANYWAY, as I was saying.......

Again, buddy, you keep seeking ME out. So I'll be waiting on that Quote from you of posts of mine where I'm "ragging on this place."

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@handicappers Welcome to the world of "Saturday Night Nupist" Great guy, vast knowledge of CFB, 12 hour bans, (from me, needed a night in the cooler, not a jail sentence) would show up Monday or Tuesday.

He should spend at least 3 nights in the cooler for overuse of commas and sass mouth.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really, and it's actually a lot more peaceful over there. I haven't had a real argument since a lot those.... people......... left.

So if I may ask, what to the cake and rainbow awards mean??

BooM

You claim that all of Hoop is not "peaceful". That's false.
You are goofin' on the people that got banned and are rubbin' it in their face.
You start in with the "what are the cakes and rainbows for". Just rude.

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ANYWAY, as I was saying.......

Again, buddy, you keep seeking ME out. So I'll be waiting on that Quote from you of posts of mine where I'm "ragging on this place."
Caps and bold. Sit back and enjoy the ride... Not my cat to herd anymore...:D...

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BooM

You claim that all of Hoop is not "peaceful". That's false.
You are goofin' on the people that got banned and are rubbin' it in their face.
You start in with the "what are the cakes and rainbows for". Just rude.

wedding-crashers-wtf.gif

So because I said rivals is more peaceful than it used to be since the mass exodus, I'm "ragging on this place?" And where did I mention anything at all about who got banned over there?

And I asked about 2 frickin rewards ! What the hell is wrong with you? :loco2:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This fuckin' guy. Takes cheap shots at the Hoop, it's new members and its' social standing...then acts like he didn't do it. Unbelievable.

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PSUTE Wow, man... look at this, haha!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 22)

If they joined, they could see a LOT more...

Status
Not open for further replies.