• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm waiting for the moment animated gifs are allowed as avatars.
They are allowed as avatars. They just have to be in spec which is under 77kb. Did you have one you wanted to use? If any of y'all need one reduced to spec just pm me the gif. Or post the you want to use and tag me.I'll reduce it if its not already in spec

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH wow, "you got me"? How very AG like of you. Exactly how did you get me? Lying? Cool...
Ok Nancy. Simmer down. Putting someone in AGs range is not something to be thrown about all Willy nilly. I get you're a borderline genius and all, but easy sleazy.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Nancy. Simmer down. Putting someone in AGs range is not something to be thrown about all Willy nilly. I get you're a borderline genius and all, but easy sleazy.
Couch is an idiot who tries to come off as an intellectual.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH wow, "you got me"? How very AG like of you. Exactly how did you get me? Lying? Cool...
C5otJTn.gif

I did drop the Hicks not being funny line, and when you didn't respond at all, I figured it got you. Just a little light troll. Hicks was doing things that not many comics had the guts to do. Much like many ground breakers, his material holds up, but wouldn't even get hate mail from Baptists these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.