• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALADAMYA

I intend to live forever. So far, so good
Hoopla Cash
$ 681.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what's the SportsHoopla betting exchange over/under that you have sex with a real woman by 2020?

Let's face it AG...the only way your getting laid is if you crawl up a chickens ass and wait...

18318.jpg

dade305cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Jennerpeach and star (not surprised) talking shit at rivals about the departed kind of surprised by Jenner because she was buddies with a few of the departed, how funny some get brave when people can't defend themselves.

RTR...USN (ret)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Jennerpeach and star (not surprised) talking shit at rivals about the departed kind of surprised by Jenner because she was buddies with a few of the departed, how funny some get brave when people can't defend themselves.
It is what it is. Sometimes people do that just as a coping method when they feel hurt or betrayed. Star was just an asshole, and I really don't care what he thinks. Jenner was good people though, and I hope she can move on from this. I have.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is what it is. Sometimes people do that just as a coping method when they feel hurt or betrayed. Star was just an asshole, and I really don't care what he thinks. Jenner was good people though, and I hope she can move on from this. I have.

Star is a dickwad, and always has been.

JP wears her heart on her sleeve. Always liked her.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This definitely takes some getting used too.

One of the mods explained somewhere...it has more to do with positive and negative. A bullshit and rainbow are negative, 3 emos are positive and 2 are neutral. Click on your name to find your ratio.

So good to see you.

Rainbows aren’t negative. I have over 1200

Chrawer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thing worked out well for Jason/Bucket/Star
Alot of the people who know his entire posting history and who he really is are gone, so he's feeling pretty bold right about now
No one to shut him up

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thing worked out well for Jason/Bucket/Star
Alot of the people who know his entire posting history and who he really is are gone, so he's feeling pretty bold right about now
No one to shut him up

He knows his own history and has to live with it.

That’s punishment right there.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lurkers: Jump in, the water is fine...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 28)
Just a FYI, but on hot threads a good bit of 'guests' are web crawlers archiving changes for google and others. No doubt you have rivals peeking in, but not ALL of those are lurkers.

tenor.gif

michigaNDer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a FYI, but on hot threads a good bit of 'guests' are web crawlers archiving changes for google and others. No doubt you have rivals peeking in, but not ALL of those are lurkers.

tenor.gif
Doesn't matter what you say, right or wrong. We shall believe what we choose to believe. :noidea:

Status
Not open for further replies.