• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, well its kind of funny Hawkitts main alt came back around the same time Autzen did. It also funny he didn't come back till Autzen was basically the only Mod left because he's been banned along with his 50+ alt accounts.

I know the guy pretty decently well. He's been back posting for a while, just under a lower profile because his hawkitt ID got permabanned. He's been back WAY, WAY before all this started.

septimusgreen

Posting under the influence.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't on, we had our city's big Christmas festival yesterday
The Abomination in College Station was an epic hose job. I went to the lights festival in your hometown one time. It was incredible and I’m pretty sure I saw a dead guy or he was just that passed out.

TJabroni

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of yesterday afternoon he was still alive over there.

I got nuked yesterday morning and thought maybe he went around the same time. Really didn’t think I did anything worse but oh well.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the guy pretty decently well. He's been back posting for a while, just under a lower profile because his hawkitt ID got permabanned. He's been back WAY, WAY before all this started.
Remember that time Hawkitt went after you in the BB board? I remember and so does Pepperidge Farms. Funny how he never copt a ban for that shit.

LSUdude

Gogfather
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Abomination in College Station was an epic hose job. I went to the lights festival in your hometown one time. It was incredible and I’m pretty sure I saw a dead guy or he was just that passed out.

There were some wasted people for sure yesterday. With young kids I have to behave

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you two examples of many where Rivals mods went out on a limb and ran cover for complete cvnt fvck posters.

85C0CK was a total nutcase who should have been permabanned years ago but Nitt protected his ass like he was his long lost son.

Hawkitt was another pos who got away with bloody murder yet AR ran cover for him time and again.

Oh and let's not forget Bucketthead aka Starscream who had a Rivals mod angel looking over him.

Whoa...buckethead was repeatedly banned, by ME as often as I could when he'd show up. It was only at the end when his posts turned from trolling to semi decent posts that I finally decided to take a chance & let him back on.

Yes, that is on me. He posted semi normal for a couple of years now has gone all troll again. But he does have a friend in the mod group now

Dobsie

ᎠᎩᎷᏨᎢ, ᎠᎩᎪᎲᎢ, ᎠᎩᏠᏒᎢ!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But he didn't bring back Super Husker till then. He won't let that one get banned its his Nebraska troll one.

Hawkitt, Celtic Hawk (was his paid one, but I think it was permabanned), and SuperHusker are his ones he will try to keep from bans.

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember that time Hawkitt went after you in the BB board? I remember and so does Pepperidge Farms. Funny how he never copt a ban for that shit.

Yes, that was actually hysterically funny because he thought Flying Tider & I were married. FT & I made jokes about honey, can you pick up some stuff at the store for months.

He was really in a bad place back then.

But in recent times, he's had some family set backs & he & I have made our peace. We chat often.

MarineG8R

Anti-Dentite
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not I was commenting on the earthquake pic.

Clean that brown stuff off your nose

tenor.gif

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you two examples of many where Rivals mods went out on a limb and ran cover for complete cvnt fvck posters.

85C0CK was a total nutcase who should have been permabanned years ago but Nitt protected his ass like he was his long lost son.

Hawkitt was another pos who got away with bloody murder yet AR ran cover for him time and again.

Oh and let's not forget Bucketthead aka Starscream who had a Rivals mod angel looking over him.

Jesus Hawkitt...I banned well more than 20 of his alts. It was my Gods honest mission in life.

He slipped under the radar by making a HuskerFan33 account that completely went unnoticed.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You broke TMB for good. THE worst place on the internet imo. Good job!!
I don't know if you remember a guy from the MB by the name of 'Steve Cook' but the Clemson posters hated his guts and he was #1 cvnt on TMB at the time. A Clemson poster on my Facebook gave me the inside story on Cook and I mean some nitty gritty shit including the guys married life. I tagged Cook in a thread the next day and all hell broke loose.

septimusgreen

Posting under the influence.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if you remember a guy from the MB by the name of 'Steve Cook' but the Clemson posters hated his guts and he was #1 cvnt on TMB at the time. A Clemson poster on my Facebook gave me the inside story on Cook and I mean some nitty gritty shit including the guys married life. I tagged Cook in a thread the next day and all hell broke out.
That board still licks his balls every single day. I lurked there but never saw the appeal of that board. Wasted three years as a paying member.

Dobsie

ᎠᎩᎷᏨᎢ, ᎠᎩᎪᎲᎢ, ᎠᎩᏠᏒᎢ!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if you remember a guy from the MB by the name of 'Steve Cook' but the Clemson posters hated his guts and he was #1 cvnt on TMB at the time. A Clemson poster on my Facebook gave me the inside story on Cook and I mean some nitty gritty shit including the guys married life. I tagged Cook in a thread the next day and all hell broke loose.

Was this about all his alt names, and his restaurant stuff? Didn't he do something shady with all of that?

lastfan

Tenured
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Doogie Howser guy, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.