• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunder.Noid

All your trophies are belong to Bama
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never did get the lowdown on the 'who' I was supposed to be a new account for. Not that I would know who the hell you guys are talking about anyway.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clean that brown stuff off your nose

tenor.gif
:o

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never did get the lowdown on the 'who' I was supposed to be a new account for. Not that I would know who the hell you guys are talking about anyway.

I remember because I was the one who held your feet to the fire.

Some dude named Cooper, some FSU fan who was Buckethead/starscream on steroids.

I banned damn near 15 new alts of his and you came on right after his last one went down so I was suspicious of you. Also because he used your Avi but in the red suit.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if you remember a guy from the MB by the name of 'Steve Cook' but the Clemson posters hated his guts and he was #1 cvnt on TMB at the time. A Clemson poster on my Facebook gave me the inside story on Cook and I mean some nitty gritty shit including the guys married life. I tagged Cook in a thread the next day and all hell broke loose.
The guy is still the number 1 fnck. Id love to know some of that dirt. Tells me to kill myself every chance he gets.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if you remember a guy from the MB by the name of 'Steve Cook' but the Clemson posters hated his guts and he was #1 cvnt on TMB at the time. A Clemson poster on my Facebook gave me the inside story on Cook and I mean some nitty gritty shit including the guys married life. I tagged Cook in a thread the next day and all hell broke loose.

kip face.png

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was this about all his alt names, and his restaurant stuff? Didn't he do something shady with all of that?
Restaurant and sex life. The Clemson poster who I shall not name had all the goods on Cook.

Wunder.Noid

All your trophies are belong to Bama
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember because I was the one who held your feet to the fire.

Some dude named Cooper, some FSU fan who was Buckethead/starscream on steroids.

I banned damn near 15 new alts of his and you came on right after his last one went down so I was suspicious of you. Also because he used your Avi but in the red suit.
My first one was a red one.

I told you how I came to be on the free board. ;)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AlaskaGuy here is one my Rivals ""hacks"" (because single quotes are not sarcastic enough). I sent this code to @LSUdude when he politely asked me to shut down my political board troll bot.

This is crappy code for the sole purpose of just working. Not elegant or efficient...just does the job. You'd have to have Selenium drivers installed, etc. etc. So don't think you can just copy and sit back and have fun. Just want to demonstrate that this isn't NSA level stuff.

By the way, many of the responses were my own brand of bull crap. When I ran out of original ideas, I just copy and pasted partisan quotes from both sides.

Also tagging @CowpokeU and @Dobsie cause you know...stuff.

I seriously thought about modifying this to troll the relative proficiency guy but thought he'd one day either murder me and my family or himself.

Enjoy y'all and Go POKES!

Attachments

• political_troll_bot.txt
    22.1 KB · Views: 13

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ever work in a restaurant? Everyone in there is hooking up. Managing one was the best decision I made as a 23 year old
Cook owns a swanky 4* restaurant in Columbia. If he's touchy about anything it's that joint. It was his kryptonite. First thing I did was have a buddy photochop pics off of his food joint's website and it was on like donkey kong after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.