• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AlaskaGuy here is one my Rivals ""hacks"" (because single quotes are not sarcastic enough). I sent this code to @LSUdude when he politely asked me to shut down my political board troll bot.

This is crappy code for the sole purpose of just working. Not elegant or efficient...just does the job. You'd have to have Selenium drivers installed, etc. etc. So don't think you can just copy and sit back and have fun. Just want to demonstrate that this isn't NSA level stuff.

By the way, many of the responses were my own brand of bull crap. When I ran out of original ideas, I just copy and pasted partisan quotes from both sides.

Also tagging @CowpokeU and @Dobsie cause you know...stuff.

I seriously thought about modifying this to troll the relative proficiency guy but thought he'd one day either murder me and my family or himself.

Enjoy y'all and Go POKES!
You got your money's worth at OSU ... who would have figured one of the better hackers would have come from Okie Lite ...but ya I'm not downloading that script in your post. :)

jackrabbit slim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cook owns a swanky 4* restaurant in Columbia. If he's touchy about anything it's that joint. It was his kryptonite. First thing I did was have a buddy photochop pics off of his food joint's website and it was on like donkey kong after that.
wwwsaludascom.gif

Justin1993

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cook owns a swanky 4* restaurant in Columbia. If he's touchy about anything it's that joint. It was his kryptonite. First thing I did was have a buddy photochop pics off of his food joint's website and it was on like donkey kong after that.

I don’t care about online drama. But those places are fun to work at. My first threesome was a hostess and a server

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got your money's worth at OSU ... who would have figured one of the better hackers would have come from Okie Lite ...but ya I'm not downloading that script in your post. :)
Farming and shit has got high tech!

Probably a good idea not to download it. I tried copying and pasting, but there's a 12k character limit. The majority of the file are the responses.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wunder.Noid

All your trophies are belong to Bama
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's getting a little thin over there. It's so bad, I just liked an AR post.
Were you in the Bama VS UGA game thread? Mod Flux2Flux got a little crazy. It was highly entertaining imo. :rofl:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw does anyone know if the LSU poster 'leatherhemet' is still around? He was solid. I'll never forget his 'Deliverance thread' which was second only to the Iran thread.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damnit @KLeonidas I saw you post about died with this line

I ask the powers to reconsider bans that happened this week. If anyone bans me after making such a reasonable request, let it be known with my dying breath I curse your penis.

Pegleggedgreg

fantastic man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you in the Bama VS UGA game thread? Mod Flux2Flux got a little crazy. It was highly entertaining imo. :rofl:

He’s a good dude at heart but he’s been life-trolled by some epic collapses of his sports teams. Even as a Gamecock fan, I’ve felt bad for the guy in those moments.

Wunder.Noid

All your trophies are belong to Bama
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s a good dude at heart but he’s been life-trolled by some epic collapses of his sports teams. Even as a Gamecock fan, I’ve felt bad for the guy in those moments.
Yeah, I think he may have hit the bottle hard and early. ;)

I've never had a problem with him and he seems like a cool guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.