• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobsie

ᎠᎩᎷᏨᎢ, ᎠᎩᎪᎲᎢ, ᎠᎩᏠᏒᎢ!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wound up taking the issue to Rivals/Yahoo help. So now there's a ticket for it. Usually, at least at other professional places when a banishment takes place, it's accompanied with an explanation as to why. I never received said explanation and I'm making it abundantly clear to them that I want this worked out.

How do you submit a complaint hire than the mods? I've never even emailed a mod their how do you go above the mods?

TJabroni

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know if drew survived? I figure his Bama stats would have been deemed banworthy by Greg.

Reactions: gob

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you submit a complaint hire than the mods? I've never even emailed a mod their how do you go above the mods?

I went to the Rivals Help page which leads to a path that involves getting up with the Yahoo Help people, choosing the appropriate options, and sending a message that way. I also emailed a couple of mods there in the hopes of getting this expedited.

I'm doing what I can to give Greg a chance to straighten this out. I'll appeal to his better angels and hopefully he'll appeal to his.

It'd be great if the whole random banning could be undone altogether, but on the good side of things is that I'm now familiar with the Hoop and I like it here a lot.

Plus, I get @AlaskaGuy updates here, from the Guy himself!

Wunder.Noid

All your trophies are belong to Bama
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BG made Darth Vader seem mellow when she was a mod. I used to go after Bama now and then and every time I did I'd get a notification saying I was temp banned for X amount of days.
I think she rocks. Someone out there
My cabin is less than three miles north from where this pic was taken.

vineroadquake.jpg
Damn.

Dobsie

ᎠᎩᎷᏨᎢ, ᎠᎩᎪᎲᎢ, ᎠᎩᏠᏒᎢ!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'I also called a longtime Iowa fan who deserved a call.'

That would be Hawkitt.

Yep, well its kind of funny Hawkitts main alt came back around the same time Autzen did. It also funny he didn't come back till Autzen was basically the only Mod left because he's been banned along with his 50+ alt accounts.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit, made me burst out laughing.
Yeah...cant stop laughing myself. This is glorious. I always knew there was something about him that was pure slime.

Reactions: gob

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know if drew survived? I figure his Bama stats would have been deemed banworthy by Greg.
It took a while for nod to get the hammer. Drew hadn't been banned for a while (not sure if his current status).

I'm guessing there are some more PNW area posters that have seen leniency.

Hint: AR has met up with multiple posters to watch games and stuff.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair...he is coming out that his family is dysfunctional.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, well its kind of funny Hawkitts main alt came back around the same time Autzen did. It also funny he didn't come back till Autzen was basically the only Mod left because he's been banned along with his 50+ alt accounts.
I'll give you two examples of many where Rivals mods went out on a limb and ran cover for complete cvnt fvck posters.

85C0CK was a total nutcase who should have been permabanned years ago but Nitt protected his ass like he was his long lost son.

Hawkitt was another pos who got away with bloody murder yet AR ran cover for him time and again.

Oh and let's not forget Bucketthead aka Starscream who had a Rivals mod angel looking over him.

Dobsie

ᎠᎩᎷᏨᎢ, ᎠᎩᎪᎲᎢ, ᎠᎩᏠᏒᎢ!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you two examples of many where Rivals mods went out on a limb and ran cover for complete cvnt fvck posters.

85C0CK was a total nutcase who should have been permabanned years ago but Nitt protected his ass like he was his long lost son.

Hawkitt was another pos who got away with bloody murder yet AR ran cover for him time and again.

Oh and let's not forget Bucketthead aka Starscream who had a Rivals mod angel looking over him.

To be fair it's hard to keep up with Hawkitt he's had about 100 accounts by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.