• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful what you believe from random posts.

Let's just say this..if you know his name & can maneuver your way through Google, you can see for yourself some of which is being reported. In black & white, straight from the source. I knew about some of this a couple years ago but we just gave him the benefit of the doubt that crap can happen to anyone.

Turned out, we were wrong.

Reactions: gob

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ho Lee Fuck

So what's the SOP when something like that happens from an infrastructure standpoint?

Also, Jesus, how do the Bakken fields not get crushed by EQs?
SOP is put the pedal to the metal and don't let off until you don't see the road around you caving in. The cracks in that pic are so deep that you can't see the bottom when looking down.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AR response to jrs question:

Here is my honest answer: I had no clue there was another board. I went and spent a great week at Nod’s ranch, and he didn’t even tell me. I hung out with other rivals posters and had way to much to drink as I screamed at the TV during a Duck game. It never came up.

I came back to Rivals because last Saturday I was home alone watching the UM/OSU game alone - and it was snowing outside.

This is something that couldn’t have been done by me. There is one big question that cannot be answered though.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SOP is put the pedal to the metal and don't let off until you don't see the road around you caving in. The cracks in that pic are so deep that you can't see the bottom when looking down.

Yeah, I'll take tornados all day, everyday over that. That's biblical scorched Earth looking and evidently wasn't "huge" in regards to what Alaska typically gets?

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just say this..if you know his name & can maneuver your way through Google, you can see for yourself some of which is being reported. In black & white, straight from the source. I knew about some of this a couple years ago but we just gave him the benefit of the doubt that crap can happen to anyone.

Turned out, we were wrong.
Out of curiosity, I just did this. Yeesh

RealisticUGAfan1191

Go Damn Dawgs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My cabin is less than three miles north from where this pic was taken.

vineroadquake.jpg

Holy shit. I would have stained my boxers lol....Glad ya got out safe. That shit is no joke.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AR response to jrs question:

Here is my honest answer: I had no clue there was another board. I went and spent a great week at Nod’s ranch, and he didn’t even tell me. I hung out with other rivals posters and had way to much to drink as I screamed at the TV during a Duck game. It never came up.

I came back to Rivals because last Saturday I was home alone watching the UM/OSU game alone - and it was snowing outside.

This is something that couldn’t have been done by me. There is one big question that cannot be answered though.
Nothing in there about Nod slipping AR a roofie in his Zima? :scratch:

Reactions: gob

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In summation, AR played the game well and pointed his finger at Janty while he (AR) was the one pointing the finger and partially pulling the trigger.
Damn... then I retract all of the Janty stuff I said.

stabnburn

Moderately-Known Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please ask AR if he had conversations with Cowpoke about the "other board?"

I know he did, just want to see his reply.
I'm sure he's checking in over here and is aware of this. Probably why he took so long to answer slim last time

Status
Not open for further replies.