• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya but not with the mods on that board who came over here. They were a bunch of control freak two faced no testicle spineless cvnts who banned peeps on there for far less than what they themselves got banned for. It's a big internet out there full of college football message boards yet they chose to come to this one .. where I post.

I know exactly what went down, how it went down and I remember like it was yesterday on who got on their knees for those MB fvcks. I'll be damned if the same cvnts that were running the Holocaust camps are going to get a free ride in Israel after they lost the war if you catch my drift.
I'll start a poll and see who the rest of the hoop would rather have. All of them, or you. You said it yourself, there's plenty of places to go, so.....

LizardBoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ass. It was great, you found a wormhole in the system and played it like a violin. It was brilliant. You stayed as long as you did because a couple of us went to bat for you. All you had to do is what we asked, stop tagging MB posters. But no, you had to keep it up. We just ended up saying fuck it, he won't play ball, stick the bat up his ass. And they did...
I remember when you cocksucking fuck fuckers of fuck U of U from fucking Utah used to fucking fuck down to fucking Fort Worth and fucking fuck play fucking TCU and fucking lose. You motherfuckers!

Welcome to SH....and I'm the mod :D

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ass. It was great, you found a wormhole in the system and played it like a violin. It was brilliant. You stayed as long as you did because a couple of us went to bat for you. All you had to do is what we asked, stop tagging MB posters. But no, you had to keep it up. We just ended up saying fuck it, he won't play ball, stick the bat up his ass. And they did...
"Fvck you no ball, two titty having ass biches! Get off my site" powerless ag

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll start a poll and see who the rest of the hoop would rather have. All of them, or you. You said it yourself, there's plenty of places to go, so.....
Make that poll in the PF and let's see who survives ... me or you.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make that poll in the PF and let's see who survives ... me or you.
It's wasn't about me, and im not telling anyone to leave, you are. And idgaf how many cronies in the most worthless board to ever exist vote for. Once again, where you hang your ego is amazingly low.

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when you cocksucking fuck fuckers of fuck U of U from fucking Utah used to fucking fuck down to fucking Fort Worth and fucking fuck play fucking TCU and fucking lose. You motherfuckers!

Welcome to SH....and I'm the mod :D

Hope the cats here are easier to herd...:D...

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
" I have so many friends in the shittiest board on Earth! They all love my memes, and I get hella likes bro!" Clueless ag

Reactions: gob

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on AG just chillax. Some of us that were banned from Rivals did the absolute smallest of shit

Creating a bot that took advantage of a code loophole is kind of a big offense.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on AG just chillax. Some of us that were banned from Rivals did the absolute smallest of shit

I'm having fun right now, back off with the kumbaya shit.

Reactions: gob

HuskerBruce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
psute, I saved your post over here and just copied and paste it again on rivals. Both yours and Mizz I thought should be preserved. It's in this thread on page 5

Let me say this

You the Man

Do me a favor. Tell everyone over there bitching about us over here that Bruce says they're a bunch of Gregs. And tell Sheriff the only way he will find happiness is if he shoved the biggest dildo in the world up his ass.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He needed those likes though. So...It's fair.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't code that bot. I wasn't a mod on there who stood by while the MB cvnts took that board over and ran it like the USSR did with Estonia right after they invaded it. I'm not forgiving jack shit when it comes to those cvnts.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do me a favor. Tell everyone over there bitching about us over here that Bruce says they're a bunch of Gregs. And tell Sheriff the only way he will find happiness is if he shoved the biggest dildo in the world up his ass.

Jenner has some massive hostility going towards us like we had some kind of say in leaving the board.

JENNER WE WERE NUKED AND OUR MOST RECENTLY DISCUSSED THREAD ON THE SECRET BOARD WAS ABOUT BREAKFAST

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't code that bot. I wasn't a mod on there who stood by while the MB cvnts took that board over and ran it like the USSR did with Estonia right after they invaded it. I'm not forgiving jack shit when it comes to those cvnts.

Then why am I a problem mod? All I did was ban guys for calling black guys the n word...to them...on the board. Unless that's all cool by you?

Status
Not open for further replies.