• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100+ college football message boards on the internet and you fvcks bring those spineless no testicle Rivals mods to this board .... the same board I post on since the bs ban I got. If any of you former no testicle fvck face Rivals mods think you're going to rewrite history on this board you've got another thing coming.
Shouldn't you be ordering another bride ? Sit down amateur while we teach you how to be a man.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ^^ is one of two phegs on this entire board that likes to tag the owner of the site after he gets sand in his pvssy.
You still don't get it. Fucking retard. That was a joke. If you look at the one I tagged you in yesterday your dumass would see 8 handle my own shit. Beat a bitch, a man is too much for you

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still don't get it. Fucking retard. That was a joke. If you look at the one I tagged you in yesterday your dumass would see 8 handle my own shit. Beat a bitch, a man is too much for you
It might have been a joke the first time you did it ... but the 2nd and 3rd time .... ya.

LongTimeSooner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100+ college football message boards on the internet and you fvcks bring those spineless no testicle Rivals mods to this board .... the same board I post on since the bs ban I got. If any of you former no testicle fvck face Rivals mods think you're going to rewrite history on this board you've got another thing coming.
Tell that fvck I'll PayPal him a hundred bucks right fvcking now if he unbans you spineless cvnts and takes you back.
Why u so angry all the time? You're gonna give yourself a coronary man.

LizardBoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody is reaaaaally triggered in here right now haha

XLJJe.gif
Wood (right now....if I could put it in her eye socket)

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might have been a joke the first time you did it ... but the 2nd and 3rd time .... ya.
You don't even know what you're talking about, so the usual I guess. Carry on window licker.

Ftr, I was not high on the entire migration from rivals, cuz I thought they were going to be like this prostitute marrying, then beating, qunt. I am guilty of prejudice, and I apologise

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell that fvck I'll PayPal him a hundred bucks right fvcking now if he unbans you spineless cvnts and takes you back.

You ass. It was great, you found a wormhole in the system and played it like a violin. It was brilliant. You stayed as long as you did because a couple of us went to bat for you. All you had to do is what we asked, stop tagging MB posters. But no, you had to keep it up. We just ended up saying fuck it, he won't play ball, stick the bat up his ass. And they did...

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AG

New beginnings. Forget about the old shit and just let this shit go!
I hear ya but not with the mods on that board who came over here. They were a bunch of control freak two faced no testicle spineless cvnts who banned peeps on there for far less than what they themselves got banned for. It's a big internet out there full of college football message boards yet they chose to come to this one .. where I post.

I know exactly what went down, how it went down and I remember like it was yesterday on who got on their knees for those MB fvcks. I'll be damned if the same cvnts that were running the Holocaust camps are going to get a free ride in Israel after they lost the war if you catch my drift.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ass. It was great, you found a wormhole in the system and played it like a violin. It was brilliant. You stayed as long as you did because a couple of us went to bat for you. All you had to do is what we asked, stop tagging MB posters. But no, you had to keep it up. We just ended up saying fuck it, he won't play ball, stick the bat up his ass. And they did...
Problem is he has a complex so that bat up his arse made him orgasm and gave him a messiah complex at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.