• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rick Dennison Appreciation Thread

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the McDermott hire. He will definitely bring something new to that defense and hopefully revamp them. And Dennison makes a lot of sense if they keep Tyrod Taylor since he already worked with him in the past and was a big advocate for trying to get him to Denver.

You should have brought back Tebow.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should have brought back Tebow.

As much as I appreciate Tebow and the fun 2011 season yeah I'm good without seeing him in a Bronco uniform again.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I appreciate Tebow and the fun 2011 season yeah I'm good without seeing him in a Bronco uniform again.

Tebow Tebow Tebow.... you know you were jealous when he was running shirtless for the Jets... You cried a little and was like man that could have been us.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow Tebow Tebow.... you know you were jealous when he was running shirtless for the Jets... You cried a little and was like man that could have been us.

Haha I did. I still can't believe the Patriots cut him. I mean McDaniels loved the kid coming out of college and thought he would just be the savior of the organization.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I did. I still can't believe the Patriots cut him. I mean McDaniels loved the kid coming out of college and thought he would just be the savior of the organization.

to be fair he actually was.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to be fair he actually was.

Well true. He did help get the Broncos back on the map to the point that Peyton Manning took notice and decided this was the place he wanted to end his career and have a shot at Winning a Super Bowl. Like I said I am thankful for all that Tebow did in his time with the Broncos. He was a great person and provided some incredible memories that I will never forget as a fan. At the same time it is easy to see he is not an NFL QB that can survive for 10+ years in this league.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well true. He did help get the Broncos back on the map to the point that Peyton Manning took notice and decided this was the place he wanted to end his career and have a shot at Winning a Super Bowl. Like I said I am thankful for all that Tebow did in his time with the Broncos. He was a great person and provided some incredible memories that I will never forget as a fan. At the same time it is easy to see he is not an NFL QB that can survive for 10+ years in this league.

I agree to an extent he was never going to be the guy but I think could have been a poor mans Romo at least. For what he did for the Broncos he deserved more then being the Jets wildcat QB. Though report is he chose the Jets over the Jags so it is mainly his fault. But on that im going to bed.