• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Request a Game or Event (Requests must be made the NIGHT BEFORE)

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for all the effort you put into the Super Bowl prop bets. :suds:

One more Super Bowl request: I know you don't usually post moneylines when the spread is low, but could you add moneylines for the Super Bowl because it is, after all, the Super Bowl, the biggest American sporting event of the year? Thanks.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as much as Sherman has yapped about how great he is,,,,, shouldn't there be a will he or will he not get a interception bet

Hoopla Bookie

Bet Bot
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,152,184.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for all the effort you put into the Super Bowl prop bets. :suds:

One more Super Bowl request: I know you don't usually post moneylines when the spread is low, but could you add moneylines for the Super Bowl because it is, after all, the Super Bowl, the biggest American sporting event of the year? Thanks.

No. We aren't adding a moneyline at this point after being posted for other 4 days. If you really wanted it then it should have been requested about time was posted.

SB SUNDAY'S CBB MATCHUP BETWEEN UCLA AND OREGON STATE PLEASE...TY

Requests need to be made the evening before if you want to ensure your requests can be met.

as much as Sherman has yapped about how great he is,,,,, shouldn't there be a will he or will he not get a interception bet

Not adding anything new this late.

Hoopla Bookie

Bet Bot
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,152,184.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am not sure how this will work for betting on this.

The problems are:
1) If you do things like medal total then those events last over 2 weeks and the program doesn't like events open that long.
2) Individual events have so many participants in the odds that it is terribly difficult to do and takes a ton of work for me for just one event and not sure how much action they would get.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBB 2/8 gators vs bama,
mich vs iowa,
wvu vs kansas,
baylor vs okla,
gonzaga vs memphis

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seen enough of the :lame:ass betting on both sides of bets that I am going to change the odds to how really are.

goodbye free money and fixing mistake bets.... :dhd:

HB just got serious....

kathy-bates-3.gif

it was on the down low until all the seahawk fans figured it out by going all in on the superbowl. Nice fix, hope it works.

Hoopla Bookie

Bet Bot
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,152,184.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
goodbye free money and fixing mistake bets.... :dhd:

HB just got serious....

kathy-bates-3.gif

it was on the down low until all the seahawk fans figured it out by going all in on the superbowl. Nice fix, hope it works.

It has nothing to do with the Seahawk fans betting all in on the Super Bowl.

From what I have seen there are a few people, YOU included, that are not fixing mistakes and are just betting around the same amount on both sides of a bet. What's the point or betting both sides of a bet :noidea: