• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Remaining Season Thread (I Tapped Out on Threads)

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you allow a team to get back into the game?

17 people LOB thru 7

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, Crawford. That bounced a foot in front of the plate! Strike 3

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our new genius manager is just like our old genius manager.

Bat your hottest hitter 9th and your coldest 1st...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our new genius manager is just like our old genius manager.

Bat your hottest hitter 9th and your coldest 1st...

I didn’t understand that. Crawford should be batting 9th due to that lengthy time off along with Robles being our best hitter at the time

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 6 ks for the Ms offense tonight thru 8… 7BB.

shocked will ferrell GIF by Anchorman Movie

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry continues to add for the playoffs...

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the context on it. With all that was blown out of proportion with the Divish remarks something that was overlooked was that JP loved Scott and it seemed Julio didn’t.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the context on it. With all that was blown out of proportion with the Divish remarks something that was overlooked was that JP loved Scott and it seemed Julio didn’t.
Really, I didn't know that. Julio didn't seem too upset with the firing that I definitely noticed. So maybe some tension?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, I didn't know that. Julio didn't seem too upset with the firing that I definitely noticed. So maybe some tension?
There was a tiny portion of it where they brought up the huge difference between JP and Julio’s remarks on his firing. Divish speculated that Julio was over Scott constantly calling/singling him out. Seems us fans were a lot harder on Julio than anyone in the organization has been but he is around the team

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a tiny portion of it where they brought up the huge difference between JP and Julio’s remarks on his firing. Divish speculated that Julio was over Scott constantly calling/singling him out. Seems us fans were a lot harder on Julio than anyone in the organization has been but he is around the team
Well when you make 40 to 60 times more than everyone else, you get the heavy load to carry as well. Suck it up buttercup. He is not a leader and should never have been given that contract. I was okay with what the Braves rookie outfielder got, but they went over the top and for what reason? Dumbasses.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when you make 40 to 60 times more than everyone else, you get the heavy load to carry as well. Suck it up buttercup. He is not a leader and should never have been given that contract. I was okay with what the Braves rookie outfielder got, but they went over the top and for what reason? Dumbasses.
I try not to bash Julio because he is still so young and still seems to be a great teammate and citizen in the community during his struggles. And not to defend the ownership but how comfortable would they be that Jerry gave that contract out after what two and half good months? We all can hate ownership but what good has Jerry done with the money he has been given.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try not to bash Julio because he is still so young and still seems to be a great teammate and citizen in the community during his struggles. And not to defend the ownership but how comfortable would they be that Jerry gave that contract out after what two and half good months? We all can hate ownership but what good has Jerry done with the money he has been given.
I can. Julio will be 24 after the season (Dec). I think the kid status has to be retired. Guys in the military are on their second enlistment at that age. He needs to grow up a bit and take the game more serious in my opinion. Easy go lucky only works if you are a winning team.

And ownership had to be in on the contract. Either they dictated it or they approved it. They looked at it like the Dodgers looked at the Ohtani deal. Not as a baseball contract, but as an investment in return with advertising, promotions and increase of organizational value. Everything that happens is calculated and with Stanton's approval.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can. Julio will be 24 after the season (Dec). I think the kid status has to be retired. Guys in the military are on their second enlistment at that age. He needs to grow up a bit and take the game more serious in my opinion. Easy go lucky only works if you are a winning team.

And ownership had to be in on the contract. Either they dictated it or they approved it. They looked at it like the Dodgers looked at the Ohtani deal. Not as a baseball contract, but as an investment in return with advertising, promotions and increase of organizational value. Everything that happens is calculated and with Stanton's approval.
Not saying ownership didn’t approve it but nearly everything they have approved money wise has failed under Jerry’s tenure. When Jerry took over, the most expensive players were the best on the team, with Jerry it seems they are usually near the bottom. Ray wasn’t the ace he was paid to be, Castillo isn’t close to being the ace, JP had one good year.

I get that with Julio not really being a kid anymore, I guess that is just a me thing.