• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Remaining Schedule and Subsequent Draft Position

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. He is the only impact player in this year's draft. he'll go #1 for sure.

Really? Would you leave the Hoop forever say.....he doesn't go #1? You're THAT sure?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want an ER...still want Bosa, and if we stay in the same draft position as we are now, the chances of getting him just went up.....

...IF the Cards still go defense, their decision was made that much harder tonight. Their interior defense is the problem, and Quinnen Williams is a problem solver. That kid was a wrecking machine...so much so that if he fell to SF, I'd be 'OK' in taking him. I can see him and Bosa pulling themselves away fro the rest of the defensive pack.

Oh, and people need to relax in regards to Jimmy G. Don't be fooled by numbers comparable to Nick Mullens. All JG needs to prove is if he can stay healthy.....he is several steps ahead of NM....not even close.
If we can't get Bosa, Williams would be a nice consolation prize.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would but you'd miss me too much.

So what you're saying is....you won't back up your claim.

Dude....the Cardinals biggest problem is interior DL and Quinnen Williams is gonna skyrocket up the mocks. He was a fucking monster last night. To say Bosa is the only impact player is nonsense, as guys like Albert Breer are already sounding the alarm - him and Bosa are separating themselves. Secondly, the Cards offensively are a bigger trashpile than defensively.....they could EASILY trade down and get more picks to plug holes.

If anything, I'd say Bosa to Cards is maybe 50/50.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you're saying is....you won't back up your claim.

Dude....the Cardinals biggest problem is interior DL and Quinnen Williams is gonna skyrocket up the mocks. He was a fucking monster last night. To say Bosa is the only impact player is nonsense, as guys like Albert Breer are already sounding the alarm - him and Bosa are separating themselves. Secondly, the Cards offensively are a bigger trashpile than defensively.....they could EASILY trade down and get more picks to plug holes.

If anything, I'd say Bosa to Cards is maybe 50/50.
Thanks for telling me what I was saying........I was starting to worry. But why would I ruin everyone else's Hoop experience just because I don't get my player? That makes no sense.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for telling me what I was saying........I was starting to worry. But why would I ruin everyone else's Hoop experience just because I don't get my player? That makes no sense.

So, you won't back up your claim.

Thankyou. Goodnight.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you won't back up your claim.

Thankyou. Goodnight.
I can't deprive the other posters of my insightful and entertaining posts.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I know....you can't back up your claims.

Thankyou. Goodnight.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows what will happen the draft is a long ways away.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news to start the offseason for SF. Get to coach in the Senior Bowl...get up and close to guys whom will be picked in April.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not usually hapyy with be stuck with #2
Good news to start the offseason for SF. Get to coach in the Senior Bowl...get up and close to guys whom will be picked in April.
Isn't the lowest AFC worse teams coaching staff vs the NFC's worse?
Did AZ fire thier HC?

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not usually hapyy with be stuck with #2

Isn't the lowest AFC worse teams coaching staff vs the NFC's worse?
Did AZ fire thier HC?

Teams whose coaching staffs are in transition (fired) are not eligible for the Senior Bowl. Wilks of the Cards was released, as was Bowles at the Jets.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams whose coaching staffs are in transition (fired) are not eligible for the Senior Bowl. Wilks of the Cards was released, as was Bowles at the Jets.
I see. I hadn't heard of the Cards letting thier guy go
Good.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
https://ninerswire.usatoday.com/201...***********&utm_medium=dt&utm_campaign=affref

Whether it is Bosa or not, there are quality players that can help this D.

Nick Bosa
Quinnen Williams
Clellin Ferrell
Josh Allen
Greedy Williams

Everyone has their opinion on whether a prospect is worth #2 or not, but even if we trade down a little, there is someone who can elevate this D.

Where would QW play in our scheme, big end?

Based on this writers opinion, Ferrell looks good as someone who can be moved around. LEO on obvious passing downs, or SAM on occassion?

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2019 NFL draft: Early look at possible 49ers 1st-round selections

Whether it is Bosa or not, there are quality players that can help this D.

Nick Bosa
Quinnen Williams

Clellin Ferrell
Josh Allen
Greedy Williams

Everyone has their opinion on whether a prospect is worth #2 or not, but even if we trade down a little, there is someone who can elevate this D.

Where would QW play in our scheme, big end?

Based on this writers opinion, Ferrell looks good as someone who can be moved around. LEO on obvious passing downs, or SAM on occassion?

Those 2 are the only ones of that group, as of right now, that I would take @2. QW would simply play nose....he wouldn't be the guy I most want (obviously) but looking at him and Buckner on the interior? No QB is stepping up in the pocket.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Those 2 are the only ones of that group, as of right now, that I would take @2. QW would simply play nose....he wouldn't be the guy I most want (obviously) but looking at him and Buckner on the interior? No QB is stepping up in the pocket.

I dunno about "simply play nose"? I can see him at the nose for obvious passing downs, ie interior pass rusher, but not "simply". I'd think Q would be moved around between all 3 spots? Then you really have a good rotation going.

BTW for 'base' D, I really like DJ Jones at NT.