• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins' Kirk Cousins: Still far apart on extension terms

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can tell you one realistic option we have but that guy has less football on the table then KC/Brock .

his name is jimmy garraplo . i wonder what his going price will be ? 16M , 17 M 20 m?

so since none of you great thinkers out who there refuse to even give a damn name i will give you one that is young , has potential and would be available

grap vs KC where do you stand ?

since none of you are damn capable of putting an option on the damn table and have every damn excuse in the book to dodge it

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can tell you one realistic option we have but that guy has less football on the table then KC/Brock .

his name is jimmy garraplo . i wonder what his going price will be ? 16M , 17 M 20 m?

so since none of you great thinkers out who there refuse to even give a damn name i will give you one that is young , has potential and would be available

since none of you are damn capable of putting an option on the damn table and have every damn excuse in the book to dodge it

IM just trying to get one of these maintain our options guys to come out and say,

The option they want to maintain is the ability to make the mega trade next year. Because lets be real, if the market for a starting QB is in the $25M range, And Oswieler got $17m, odds are Grap is going to cost a cool $22m a year. And thats not who they really want any way.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharkinva said:
IF Kirk plays on the tag, what do you hope the outcome to be??

Double digit in wins, playoff berth. win at least 1 postseason game.

1. How well does the team finish

Hopefully as NFC East champs, but at least as a wild card entry.

2. Based on your answer of #1, what are you really hoping the team does at the QB position from that point??

Resolve it. Preferably with KC if at all possible and he shows improvement in certain areas.

You wanna be paid like a boss, than play like a boss. week in, week out.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Double digit in wins, playoff berth. win at least 1 postseason game.

Hopefully as NFC East champs, but at least as a wild card entry.

Resolve it. Preferably with KC if at all possible and he shows improvement in certain areas.

You wanna be paid like a boss, than play like a boss. week in, week out.

I agree with this

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can I make this any easier a question...

If Kirk plays on the tag... what are you hoping the eventual outcome will be. Simple question.

Are you hoping he does well and gets signed to a $30M a year deal, Are you hoping he fails and we get to draft one of these rookies.

I will go first.

If Kirk plays on the tag, I hope the team does well. What i expect to happen in that case is, we either pay him $30M a year with $60+ M guaranteed, or we let him walk and trade a butt load of picks to try and get the next uber stud.

Your turn, what are you hoping happens, and what do you expect to see??

Is that simple enough for you??

Everyone hopes the team does well. lol. Forget the season what is going to happen by 7/15?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this

So basically you boys are hoping he finishes well enough that we ultimately can not afford him any way??

Or rather, we would be in a position where we had to choose between signing Cousins, and resigning other players.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically you boys are hoping he finishes well enough that we ultimately can not afford him any way??

Or rather, we would be in a position where we had to choose between signing Cousins, and resigning other players.

I just cant wait for the fireworks when Dan and KC's agent are at the table. I guess things will start to pickup after the 4th.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

none of them Suds

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kirk gets paid, (Which I think he wont from the Redskins) it will last for all of 2 months to a year before he is no higher than number 3-5 on that list.

And if we still have a defense ranked in the bottom 5 in third down production and Redzone production, as well as a ground game that is marginally productive in the Redzone at best, I expect about the same as we have seen. An offense that moves the ball and produces against the weaker defenses, and gets field goals against the better teams.

As well as completely average in the air as it concerns TD passes and converting drives into TD producing drives. NFL league average broke down to 24.56 TD passes per NFL team.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As well as completely average in the air as it concerns TD passes and converting drives into TD producing drives. NFL league average broke down to 24.56 TD passes per NFL team.

Isnt that what i said??

Jesus fucking christ dude. Even when I say, if the rest of the team doesnt improve along with Cousins, I expect about the same as we saw the last two years.. you still wanna crank up the whole.. but its all on Kirk band wagon.

If Kirk Improves in the redaoze and scoring in general. If the Ground game improves in Redzone production, and if the defense even reaches average, Kirks price goes up. If he reaches the level needed to get paid "like a boss", then he becomes too expensive for us to keep him AND keep the roster together. Period.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gain more information by waiting.

The only information you gain by waiting is..

How much more is Kirk going to cost us

or

How much is it going to cost us in draft capitol to trade up for a QB.

Unless you expect this team to finish 4-12 or worse.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isnt that what i said??

Jesus fucking christ dude. Even when I say, if the rest of the team doesnt improve along with Cousins, I expect about the same as we saw the last two years.. you still wanna crank up the whole.. but its all on Kirk band wagon.

WTF are you asking me what you said? You said it........................supposedly. Or maybe you're lying again you good lyin ass poopbutt and you forgot. You know like you did with that bullshit that you lied on the Redskins about.

If Kirk Improves in the redaoze and scoring in general. If the Ground game improves in Redzone production, and if the defense even reaches average, Kirks price goes up. If he reaches the level needed to get paid "like a boss", then he becomes too expensive for us to keep him AND keep the roster together. Period.

Your point?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only information you gain by waiting is..

How much more is Kirk going to cost us

or

How much is it going to cost us in draft capitol to trade up for a QB.

Unless you expect this team to finish 4-12 or worse.

doesn't Kc's price go down if he has a bad year?

plus. what if someone offers us a trade?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF are you asking me what you said? You said it........................supposedly. Or maybe you're lying again you good lyin ass poopbutt and you forgot. You know like you did with that bullshit that you lied on the Redskins about.

Your point?

My point being what it always has been. The only way tagging Kirk plays out in a "positive" way for this team is if the team finishes horrible.

And there you go with the middle school shit again... seek help bro really.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If he has a bad year, why would we resign him?? If he has a bad year, we are likely a 6-10 team and looking to trade up in the draft again any way. Do you expect him to have a bad year??

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he has a bad year, why would we resign him?? If he has a bad year, we are likely a 6-10 team and looking to trade up in the draft again any way. Do you expect him to have a bad year??

No. Plus add what if he gets hurt? They still could resign him if Gruden really wants him back no matter what kind of year he has. The Jets now have 80M in cap space to spend next year. What if the 49ers get aggressive and offer us a trade during the season? If the Skins know that he will not sign back with them why wouldn't a trade make sense?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point being what it always has been. The only way tagging Kirk plays out in a "positive" way for this team is if the team finishes horrible.

And there you go with the middle school shit again... seek help bro really.

Eat a dick bro. You lying piece of shit.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

are you banking on him having a bad year ? why would you do that ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh jesus dean now you are back to trades , ok what freaking trade will make us better as a team while losing our qb ? and who do we sign in place of him ? and how does the fan base react to folding up 2017 ?