• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reds thread

OrangeBlackRedWhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
(Seeing as no one will ever visit the Reds board)

So, Stubbs has to be the front-runner for the MVP award this year, right?

OrangeBlackRedWhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Come on. The kid is a powerhouse. He will probably win the Cy Young somehow too.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about a Reds Sticky thread? Anyone interested? I think we can probably get rid of the 2012 draft sticky (given that nobody uses it). We can also get rid of the offseason sticky as nobody uses it.

What do you think Vance?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the Sean Connery quote from his movie with Nicolas Cage "The Rock".

The key for this reds team is to A. stay healthy. B. consistent offense.

The offense was 2nd in runs scored last year, but a majority of their games they scored 3 runs or less, it has to be more consistent to give the pitchers better chances at keeping them in games.

OrangeBlackRedWhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I just don't understand how you don't try to improve your weaknesses in LF and 3B. It is a lot to expect Rolen to A. Stay healthy and B. Be productive. LF is just going to be a black hole unless Heisey breaks out.

Excited thinking about the pen though.

JBUCK66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The reds will be great....hold me to it.........sit back and issue me the props

oh yea.....YOU MUTTONHEADS!!!!!...........GRRRRRRRRRRR

JBUCK66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
SERIOUSLY......I'M HERE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS..

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!

you will use the Reds board and you will like it there!!!!!

please..

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a solid 3rd place finish. The team just aint very good outside of Votto, BP, Cueto, Latos, Marshall, and Madson.

The outfield is atrocious. Got a cripple at 3rd (with no backup worth a damn) and rookies at SS and C. Bailey is a bum. Leake is a thief.

We'll see...I'm not that excited.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reds will be great....hold me to it.........sit back and issue me the props

oh yea.....YOU MUTTONHEADS!!!!!...........GRRRRRRRRRRR

I think the Reds will be better this yr,yessss they need help out in left but they've got the pieces put together to make this a very good season for the Reds Nation!I like what they did with getting Madson and adding Latos to the core of starting pitching.I believe that Marshall kid will add some strenght to the pitching as well.Ludwick's the one i'm not sure about,i believe he's still got some pop in his bat but will he bring it this yr?I think Heisey will surprise alot of ur this yr,the kid can play some baseball and he has the power in his bat.I think if Rolen can stay healthy,he'll do the 3rd base justice.And it helps having him in the dugout for leadership!:smokin:

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a solid 3rd place finish. The team just aint very good outside of Votto, BP, Cueto, Latos, Marshall, and Madson.

The outfield is atrocious. Got a cripple at 3rd (with no backup worth a damn) and rookies at SS and C. Bailey is a bum. Leake is a thief.

I guess we'll see what Wilson Valdez and Janish can do this yr,Janish needs to learn how to hit major league pitching.He's got the arm and the D at ss.I hope Willie Harris can help us out some(of)or(if).

icehole3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
How valuable is Mario Soto to the Reds?
Read where he's teaching all the Dominican pitchers the change up.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reds may not turn it all around, but the other teams in the division have taken big blows.

Cardinals lost their face and soul in AP. Berkman is not going to have the same 1st half he had last year. No way. Their bench, pitching, and 'pen are very questionable especially until Wainwright shows he's 100% from TJ surgery.

Brewers...suck defensively, lost their best power guy, and just lost another key player for at least all of ST if not the year due to a knee injury. Marcum is already hurt again, and it's his shoulder....the 'pen doesn't scare me, either.

Reds improve marginally overall, and everyone else that can contend has taken huge steps back. Reds can win by defualt.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reds may not turn it all around, but the other teams in the division have taken big blows.

Cardinals lost their face and soul in AP. Berkman is not going to have the same 1st half he had last year. No way. Their bench, pitching, and 'pen are very questionable especially until Wainwright shows he's 100% from TJ surgery.

Brewers...suck defensively, lost their best power guy, and just lost another key player for at least all of ST if not the year due to a knee injury. Marcum is already hurt again, and it's his shoulder....the 'pen doesn't scare me, either.

Reds improve marginally overall, and everyone else that can contend has taken huge steps back. Reds can win by defualt.

If we do win our division,it will be from hard work.I'm not sure to many true Reds fans will say they can win by a "defualt"..thats kinda harsh!:happyshake:

Last edited by a moderator:

JBUCK66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Kramer,...don't you have some blood to freeze?
:musky: