• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox, still in first, let Blue Jays win: Tim Tebow to the Beef?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youk's bad back finally landed him on the DL. You hate to speculate about a guy's health, because you always have to take him at his word about how he's feeling on a particular day. And you also hate to continue to be suspicious of a new teammate's motives, but if you were to plan out how to miss the maximum number of days with routine back soreness because you were still on the secret payroll of a certain rival, you'd probably sit out for about a week, come back for one game so that your DL stint couldn't be backdated, and then tell the trainers things were still not right. Maybe I'm overthinking it. Maybe some guys just don't have the kind of inhuman pain tolerance and relentless will to play, even at the risk of grave personal injury, as some other guys.
All you can do is focus on your own rehab and not obsess about the potential sleeper cell players sharing a dugout with you. That kind of thing could become a distraction.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the two of them working together... Another effort to try and bully me into leaving the boards.

I PM'd the mods... They responded by saying "I know it wasn't you, it was Rock"

I copied and pasted the link and offered the login and password to anyone who wanted to witness the conversation.

Rock's theory for how I found his dating page when I knew nothing about him personally was that I "searched for guys in a 20 mile radius and stopped when I recognized his pic"

Only in Rock's mind is this logic plausible..

Kinda like his story about "Steve"

holy

shit

hes officially gone paranoid conspiracy on us

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the record (before Ox tries to assassinate me)

Cake is the shit ... just the singer will never be accused of greatness

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know he just said it was you, right?

Just like I knew he would.

Ox threatened me publicly for months about sending him one more PM. If I actually did what you guys are trying to say I did, the first thing Ox would have done was tell the boards about it publicly and go off on some rant about it. Probably made more legal threats about it and blah blah.

But he didn't... Because said PM never happened.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like I knew he would.

Ox threatened me publicly for months about sending him one more PM. If I actually did what you guys are trying to say I did, the first thing Ox would have done was tell the boards about it publicly and go off on some rant about it. Probably made more legal threats about it and blah blah.

But he didn't... Because said PM never happened.

is there a coo coo emoticon here?

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cake Is Awesome. The fuck are you talking about. You hear their version of "War Pigs"?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 185,000.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also told them I don't have the MLB television package at home in Tampa. They were amazed. I mean, I don't have the consumer package available to any fan. When you've spent seven figures constructing a state-of-the-art holographic replay stadium in your compound, you're not ordering up Extra Innings on cable. Let them report what they want. It's a competitive advantage if everyone thinks I'm not watching every game in three high-definition dimensions. You give me that edge and I'm going to take it.

Dude, these are awesome....

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In any case, its over. This site supposedly takes care of itself. It weeds out the assholes and dumb mother fuckers, just look at what happened to Andrew. No loss there, when every 5 seconds every chick is a "cum catcher".

Agreed...

I just wanna be chill anyway.

But every time Rock tries to deflect his way out something by bringing up the old tired lies about my family, I'm going to remind him that he's talking to someone who knows just how full of shit he really is.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snoogins, you PMed with that ID "how you like me now". The last thing I would want is for you to be "banned" or accidentally eat yourself, its one less person to make fun of.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday, April 29: vs. Houston Astros

No idea how I missed this, but Houston's in the American League now. That kind of thing usually doesn't get past me, but I suppose I've been a little bit preoccupied with my rehab. I don't know how the realignment process works, but apparently it involved purging the team of every recognizable player and replacing them with Triple-A prospects. You hate to see a team stripped of its identity like that. And you hope the frozen orange juice people don't pull their name off the stadium because they don't want to be associated with a substandard product. There are only so many indignities a franchise can handle.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word Chappee.

The singer from Cake is better than Aaron Lewis

See. I agree with you on that, as well. Cake was a band that had more potential than they realized. Maybe they weren't "commercial" enough.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, what I'm saying is exactly what I've said: "He's the CLOSEST"

The fact that you're ignoring this and making up arguments to avoid it, is bigoted in and of itself...or you wouldn't be doing it...deal in facts, or we have no choice but to explore your motives for not doing so...in this case, bigotry

Closest.....I said "close enough", insert 3 hours of humping semantics....

So...he's the "closest" to a pro athelete coming out...aren't you admitting essentially that he's "not quite" one?

Isn't that all I've been saying?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youk's bad back finally landed him on the DL. You hate to speculate about a guy's health, because you always have to take him at his word about how he's feeling on a particular day. And you also hate to continue to be suspicious of a new teammate's motives, but if you were to plan out how to miss the maximum number of days with routine back soreness because you were still on the secret payroll of a certain rival, you'd probably sit out for about a week, come back for one game so that your DL stint couldn't be backdated, and then tell the trainers things were still not right. Maybe I'm overthinking it. Maybe some guys just don't have the kind of inhuman pain tolerance and relentless will to play, even at the risk of grave personal injury, as some other guys.
All you can do is focus on your own rehab and not obsess about the potential sleeper cell players sharing a dugout with you. That kind of thing could become a distraction.

Ummmm....where are you quoting from here? This is comedy....

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I KNOW

I KNOW

What is a "blackgot"

uno said being black and being a fag were the same thing and that they were interchangeable

so from now on, the word "black" is being replaced with "fag"

Pearl Jam's version of "Fag" is awful

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snoogins, you PMed with that ID "how you like me now". The last thing I would want is for you to be "banned" or accidentally eat yourself, its one less person to make fun of.

No, I didn't