• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox, still in first, let Blue Jays win: Tim Tebow to the Beef?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wwwwhat?

ox, you remember when you called me at work and told me about snoogins PMing you with "williams grad" with my dating profile?

i wojt ask you to get into this, but if you want to chime in, please do

hes still saying i made the ID and messaged you with it

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
This is a good point. Collins knows he sucks at basketball. But he just did more for his career after hoops than he ever would have realized by staying in the closet.

i like the south park episode where r kelly goes into the closet....so does tom cruise.....

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
man its rainy as hell....i think im gonna watch some **** and wax my cock for a bit.....be back in a few

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Lewis ???

Aaron Fuckin Lewis ....

You guys love some shitty fucking music ..........

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Rock, when you threatened him with I know where you live, he responded with the Williams Grad ID, "I'm not afraid of you" followed by posts with Snoogins like rants.

LOL

That ID was gone when I got there...but I do remember rock repeatedly claiming he wasn't upset about it...and then making up that whole ever changing story about meeting snuggles' "friend"...even on a day he could have had everyone on his side, he went and did a stupid thing like that...rock could screw up anything

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Rock, when you threatened him with I know where you live, he responded with the Williams Grad ID, "I'm not afraid of you" followed by posts with Snoogins like rants.

LOL

sorry, its childish to have to go this route, but thanks

he slipped a few times under the ID if i recall too...

now he says me and you were in on it

lol

:noidea:

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by "you" you mean snoogins, correct?

and you called me to tel me about the messages he was sending you, right?

in his crazy world he says you know it was me

In case you had forgotten...

This kind of delusion is why these conversations about you being a pathological liar keep coming up.

But by all means... Carry on..

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL

This is what it's like watching two men jerk each other off for an audience...

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that's a "no" you can't name a single player as close to being in a league when they came out as collins...thank you for your bigotted deflection

Okay...so what you're saying is he's "close enough"? :laugh3:

And I didn't make a single bigoted remark on the subject, your need to assault character instead of formulating an intelligent retort really does paint where you feel your argument is right now. Which is to say, in shambles...

jason collins is a fraud...that's my honest opinion of him...he may be gay...but his motivations for coming out are fraudulent and self serving. Not self sacrificing, which would be an applaudable act.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In any case, its over. This site supposedly takes care of itself. It weeds out the assholes and dumb mother fuckers, just look at what happened to Andrew. No loss there, when every 5 seconds every chick is a "cum catcher".

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Lewis ???

Aaron Fuckin Lewis ....

You guys love some shitty fucking music ..........

Dude! That's what I've been TRYING to say!! Aaron Lewis covering Eddie Vedder is like Eduardo Nunez pinch-hitting for Derek Jeter.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ID was gone when I got there...but I do remember rock repeatedly claiming he wasn't upset about it...and then making up that whole ever changing story about meeting snuggles' "friend"...even on a day he could have had everyone on his side, he went and did a stupid thing like that...rock could screw up anything

It was the two of them working together... Another effort to try and bully me into leaving the boards.

I PM'd the mods... They responded by saying "I know it wasn't you, it was Rock"

I copied and pasted the link and offered the login and password to anyone who wanted to witness the conversation.

Rock's theory for how I found his dating page when I knew nothing about him personally was that I "searched for guys in a 20 mile radius and stopped when I recognized his pic"

Only in Rock's mind is this logic plausible..

Kinda like his story about "Steve"

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay...so what you're saying is he's "close enough"? :laugh3:

And I didn't make a single bigoted remark on the subject, your need to assault character instead of formulating an intelligent retort really does paint where you feel your argument is right now. Which is to say, in shambles...

jason collins is a fraud...that's my honest opinion of him...he may be gay...but his motivations for coming out are fraudulent and self serving. Not self sacrificing, which would be an applaudable act.

No, what I'm saying is exactly what I've said: "He's the CLOSEST"

The fact that you're ignoring this and making up arguments to avoid it, is bigoted in and of itself...or you wouldn't be doing it...deal in facts, or we have no choice but to explore your motives for not doing so...in this case, bigotry

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
In any case, its over. This site supposedly takes care of itself. It weeds out the assholes and dumb mother fuckers, just look at what happened to Andrew. No loss there, when every 5 seconds every chick is a "cum catcher".

lol

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude! That's what I've been TRYING to say!! Aaron Lewis covering Eddie Vedder is like Eduardo Nunez pinch-hitting for Derek Jeter.

Word Chappee.

The singer from Cake is better than Aaron Lewis