• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox, still in first, let Blue Jays win: Tim Tebow to the Beef?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what about my high school

sterling hitchock..

mike peterson played for the jags

terrance dupree bounced around the nfl a bit..

theres more too...and thats one hick ass school in seffner.

Yeah my school had tons of joos, so obviously no notable athletes

But we do have a lot of nobel prize winners in banking, hollywood agency and organ trafficking

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uno said being black and being a fag were the same thing and that they were interchangeable

so from now on, the word "black" is being replaced with "fag"

Pearl Jam's version of "Fag" is awful

HAHAHA Awesome :clap:

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youk's bad back finally landed him on the DL. You hate to speculate about a guy's health, because you always have to take him at his word about how he's feeling on a particular day. And you also hate to continue to be suspicious of a new teammate's motives, but if you were to plan out how to miss the maximum number of days with routine back soreness because you were still on the secret payroll of a certain rival, you'd probably sit out for about a week, come back for one game so that your DL stint couldn't be backdated, and then tell the trainers things were still not right. Maybe I'm overthinking it. Maybe some guys just don't have the kind of inhuman pain tolerance and relentless will to play, even at the risk of grave personal injury, as some other guys.
All you can do is focus on your own rehab and not obsess about the potential sleeper cell players sharing a dugout with you. That kind of thing could become a distraction.

Pffffft. Dirt told me that once Youk put on those pinstripes his body was overcome with a warm feeling of honor and tradition. His ailments were cured and he returned to the .300+ hitter he was back in his heyday. The ghost of Babe Ruth now resides within him. This back ailment is only because he wants to allow other players like Jayson Nix a chance to feel the glory of the Yankee tradition.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the by... Alternating and replacing "black" and "fag" in various words...

Is actually quite humerous...

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont even know how this convo started today, I've been too busy really. I called Rock and found it strange how someone found his dating profile. Thats just fucking creepy, no less than what happened to Uno.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but in all seriousness

Aaron Lewis is fucking terrible.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is fucking classic

I told them that I can't make my ankle magically heal any more quickly than it's already taking, even though I've looked into a variety of nontraditional and occult medical solutions. I'll be back when it's ready, and not a minute earlier. Trust me, if I could shave a week off my recovery time by eating a flaming eagle's heart every day, I'd do it. It's not on the league's banned substance list. But the studies on that course of treatment are iffy at best and it's not worth the risk of another setback that might come with contracting some kind of rare eagle cardiac flu.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In any case, its over. This site supposedly takes care of itself. It weeds out the assholes and dumb mother fuckers, just look at what happened to Andrew. No loss there, when every 5 seconds every chick is a "cum catcher".

I hope it doesn't weed out the dumbasses

I'm hoping to have heatwave around all season

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have any of you ever heard the bit about putting "ass" in front of the names of most NBA teams and seeing how awesome it is?

The Ass-Nuggets are taking on the Ass-Warriors!

Seriously... try it out...

I dare you not to laugh at the Ass-Magic...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah my school had tons of joos, so obviously no notable athletes

But we do have a lot of nobel prize winners in banking, hollywood agency and organ trafficking

Dan Wheeler BITCHES!!!!!

yeah...he was a grade behind me....be jealous...it's okay to bask in the glory of that knowledge...

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont even know how this convo started today, I've been too busy really. I called Rock and found it strange how someone found his dating profile. Thats just fucking creepy, no less than what happened to Uno.

Ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you weren't in on it and really thought it was me.

It wasn't. It was Rock.

Know that.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is fucking classic

I told them that I can't make my ankle magically heal any more quickly than it's already taking, even though I've looked into a variety of nontraditional and occult medical solutions. I'll be back when it's ready, and not a minute earlier. Trust me, if I could shave a week off my recovery time by eating a flaming eagle's heart every day, I'd do it. It's not on the league's banned substance list. But the studies on that course of treatment are iffy at best and it's not worth the risk of another setback that might come with contracting some kind of rare eagle cardiac flu.

Jeter = quitter

If Babe can use sheep testicles, than surely little 'ol capn can have some flaming eagle's heart

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pffffft. Dirt told me that once Youk put on those pinstripes his body was overcome with a warm feeling of honor and tradition. His ailments were cured and he returned to the .300+ hitter he was back in his heyday. The ghost of Babe Ruth now resides within him. This back ailment is only because he wants to allow other players like Jayson Nix a chance to feel the glory of the Yankee tradition.

It was remarkable how quickly Youk found his name crossed off Paydirt's "castoffs who were reborn with the Yankees" list.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After disposing of the Ass-Bucks, the Ass-Heat are eagerly awaiting the Ass-Bulls in round two...