• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox, still in first, let Blue Jays win: Tim Tebow to the Beef?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Closest.....I said "close enough", insert 3 hours of humping semantics....

So...he's the "closest" to a pro athelete coming out...aren't you admitting essentially that he's "not quite" one?

Isn't that all I've been saying?

and the argument changing continues

My argument: It's kind of a big deal because he's the closest to a current member of a professional league to come out

Down's twisting of my argument: Close enough, right?

What you've been saying is that its not a big deal because he sucks...and the only thing I've said in response it that it is KIND OF a big deal because he is THE CLOSEST thing to a current member of a professional league to come out

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont roll like that Snoog. I dont want to see anyone banned, etc...its childish and its beyond fucking insane. People wanting people banned because they cant take what they dish.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Wheeler BITCHES!!!!!

yeah...he was a grade behind me....be jealous...it's okay to bask in the glory of that knowledge...

"I lost to Ulysses S. Grant for student council president"

- mpl

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was remarkable how quickly Youk found his name crossed off Paydirt's "castoffs who were reborn with the Yankees" list.

Don't worry....it still has some serious star power with Graeme Lloyd...

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uno said being black and being a fag were the same thing and that they were interchangeable

so from now on, the word "black" is being replaced with "fag"

Pearl Jam's version of "Fag" is awful

No uno didn't...unless francis is claiming Elton John is a french soccer player

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Wheeler BITCHES!!!!!

yeah...he was a grade behind me....be jealous...it's okay to bask in the glory of that knowledge...

Small world, Down. I worked with a guy in Waltham who was buddies with Dan Wheeler (or so he said). Regardless, it sounds like he went to the same school as you.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont even know how this convo started today, I've been too busy really. I called Rock and found it strange how someone found his dating profile. Thats just fucking creepy, no less than what happened to Uno.

word...and rock was so "not mad" about it that he made up a fantastical story about meeting Snuggles' best friend

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont even know how this convo started today, I've been too busy really. I called Rock and found it strange how someone found his dating profile. Thats just fucking creepy, no less than what happened to Uno.

that was good looking out

caught me totally off guard

you kept mentioning 'williams grad' and i had no clue what you meant til i checked the thread

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have any of you ever heard the bit about putting "ass" in front of the names of most NBA teams and seeing how awesome it is?

The Ass-Nuggets are taking on the Ass-Warriors!

Seriously... try it out...

I dare you not to laugh at the Ass-Magic...

Ass-Wizards are much better than the Ass-Pistons. :laugh3:

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the argument changing continues

My argument: It's kind of a big deal because he's the closest to a current member of a professional league to come out

Down's twisting of my argument: Close enough, right?

What you've been saying is that its not a big deal because he sucks...and the only thing I've said in response it that it is KIND OF a big deal because he is THE CLOSEST thing to a current member of a professional league to come out

The argument hasn't changed....I don't think very much about Jason Collins "courageous" act, and don't think it's a big deal. Why? because he's a 34 year old career 12th man with 1 foot out the door before coming out...and his "brave act" sets up his post playing career to be far more noteworthy than his playing career..

he risked...nothing. Without risk, there is no courage involved...only fraudulent self serving motivations...even if he is gay...

...that's what it was when we started...that's what is now...

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont roll like that Snoog. I dont want to see anyone banned, etc...its childish and its beyond fucking insane. People wanting people banned because they cant take what they dish.

:suds:

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
former pats cheerleader i work was was outside with us in the smoking area

she sat on the picnic table, and slid down it...massive sliver in her sweet, sweet ass

right now, shes in the bathroom with 2 women with tweasers trying to extract it

thats hot

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a team had a 4-7 record within their own division in April and got swept at home in the post season the year prior, would you:

1. Be worried?
2. Hide like a dickshot?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The argument hasn't changed....I don't think very much about Jason Collins "courageous" act, and don't think it's a big deal. Why? because he's a 34 year old career 12th man with 1 foot out the door before coming out...and his "brave act" sets up his post playing career to be far more noteworthy than his playing career..

he risked...nothing. Without risk, there is no courage involved...only fraudulent self serving motivations...even if he is gay...

...that's what it was when we started...that's what is now...

So you're going to show me the post where I said anything about collins being "courageous" or "brave" right? Because the only thing I've ever said on the subject is "it's kind of a big deal"...unless you're going to tell me that there's only a semantical difference between "courageous" and "kind of a big deal" stop arguing just because you obsessively hate me

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Collins doesn't apply either....not unless he's offered, and accepts a contract...by waiting until after the season ended, he's avoiding what most believe is the toughest obstacle...fitting into a professional locker room...

if he were a "star" with someone on the line? It would be a very brave and courageous act...for him? Now? It stinks of opportunism to me....

If there is no risk, and much to gain, there is very little to applaud....

Uno and Snoogy are pals - I have to agree with Down

Somewhere Dougy is putting flowers at MPL's grave...what the fuck is going on in here today!?

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody see Jason Collins ex fiancee?

Now that's a tall glass of Zima...