• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox, still in first, let Blue Jays win: Tim Tebow to the Beef?

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd actually like to pay a visit your friend's basement for a Yankees / Sox game, Rock... Guessing I'd need a translator once you Chowd's starting drinking and slurring your words as well as dropping your R's, but it sounds like a good time to me.

Why all the hate, fellas?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i always wondered that

our minds are designed to purge useless information in our sleep every 24 hours...its so our brians dont overload, its programemd to rememebr only important info. its how you can remember what your wife said, but not what a street sign you drove by at 8 am said.

yet, im remembered

vividly

constantly

What did I eat for dinner Monday night?

No fucking clue

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys remember some crazy ass shit

How can you possibly remember what somebody said months ago or even a year ago?

we read 1000 posts a day, 20k a month about basically nothing, and you can remember specific facts about what certain people are saying and doing 80k posts ago?

For some reason I remember a lot of stupid hyperbolic comments. Unfortunately this means I remember everything said by Dirt and Cowboy.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason I remember a lot of stupid hyperbolic comments. Unfortunately this means I remember everything said by Dirt and Cowboy.

First Place by Monday

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of the Yankees and offensive production....does anyone know how down syndrome's prediction that the yankees would have a bottom 3rd offense through the first month is working out for him?

Once again...as good as your prediction that the Sox would be better off with Gonzalez over Napoli and Beckett over Dempster...

I'm surprised they've been able to sustain a decent offence this long...especially with Youk missing a chunk of time...

It'll come...if they don't get those bats back, I still expect that lineup to struggle....

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's weird how in the hundreds of times he bragged to the boards about how he was ignoring Uno, he never mentioned that he "reads some of his posts"

Just like he never brought up that "the Phillies are my 2nd team".... until he outed himself for creating a troll ID Phillies fan that thought Rice belonged in the hall

I just got 3 anonymous emails, 2 facebook wall posts and 6 pieces of snail mail that agree 100% on this

he didn't mention it until he got caught in a lie...check the link I posted

he responded to a post of mine...then me, scal, and ford pointed out how impossible it was unless he was reading my posts...then he admitted it...

good stuff

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend -"

"Uno is my enemy. But it turns out that Uno is also his own worst enemy. And the enemy of my enemy is my friend. So Uno, is actually my friend. But, because he is his own worst enemy, the enemy of my friend is my enemy so actually Uno is my enemy. But--"

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd actually like to pay a visit your friend's basement for a Yankees / Sox game, Rock... Guessing I'd need a translator once you Chowd's starting drinking and slurring your words as well as dropping your R's, but it sounds like a good time to me.

Why all the hate, fellas?

its a nice makeover we did for that

i remember it well...snoogins has just played a 4th down play on madden. the sun was out, i think it was 64 degrees. he threw a screen with brady to lloyd, it went incomplete.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah

my days usually start with calling customers in the south pacific if theyre still up...some calls to india hoping to get an answer before they leave. i cover international stuff.

i once came in at 4:30 to call new dehli...that wasnt fun

and your pussy hurt when you saw my thread about the Sox colapsing and the Jays abusing Lesty

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the coke thing? No one cares...not sure why you lied about doing or are lying about not doing...only gets brought up by snuggles when you accuse him of lying

the me thing? Well you're the one who keeps bringing it up

Exactly... I couldn't give a shit less if he does or doesn't do coke...

But when he tries and deflect from his "I block Uno" stupidity by bringing up the same tired lies about me... I'm going to remind him that he's talking to someone who knows a bit about the actual lies that come from him.

Like the time he created a "Williams Grad" ID, shared his own link to his own personal profile on a dating site. Tried to say in another ID that it was me... And then used that to excuse his spreading of lies about me, from the other lie that he met someone who knows me at a freaking bar.

So I PM'd the CBS mods to tell them that Williams Grad ID wasn't me... and the mod replies "I know it wasn't you, it was Rock"

"I don't get it, why do you guys care so much about me"

Then he conveniently tells everyone "hey guys, since my dating profile is up, check out this chicks pic here and that chicks pick there and see about all the ass I crush. I'm telling you guys, I do alright! Let's talk about all these pics that I have on my dating profile that was anonymously found and posted!"

You're a fucking whack job...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here Comes Eddie Nunez

Get mad!

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rock remembers and brings up a discussion I had in a thread he was not posting in, with rule, which was sarcastic...3 years ago...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... "Hoo-rah" is a Marine saying...

Army soldiers say "Hooah"

Yep...when the army says that...it sounds like their all from southie saying "whore" as in..."she was a fucking who-a"

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly... I couldn't give a shit less if he does or doesn't do coke...

But when he tries and deflect from his "I block Uno" stupidity by bringing up the same tired lies about me... I'm going to remind him that he's talking to someone who knows a bit about the actual lies that come from him.

Like the time he created a "Williams Grad" ID, shared his own link to his own personal profile on a dating site. Tried to say in another ID that it was me... And then used that to excuse his spreading of lies about me, from the other lie that he met someone who knows me at a freaking bar.

So I PM'd the CBS mods to tell them that Williams Grad ID wasn't me... and the mod replies "I know it wasn't you, it was Rock"

"I don't get it, why do you guys care so much about me"

Then he conveniently tells everyone "hey guys, since my dating profile is up, check out this chicks pic here and that chicks pick there and see about all the ass I crush. I'm telling you guys, I do alright! Let's talk about all these pics that I have on my dating profile that was anonymously found and posted!"

You're a fucking whack job...

Suck a Kok Jason Collins

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one proved me a liar LOL

got a link?

i clearly stated "you guys cant figure it out yet?"

about 45 times

ive posted it every single time, you guys were too dumb to catch it

i had been lobbing meatballs and no one caught it...i was very open about how technically, these people are blocked, and yes, i can see what they write when i decide to

never lied

All those that think Rock outsmarted us, say AYE!

cricket cricket cricket

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did I eat for dinner Monday night?

No fucking clue

thats what i find maddening

our brains are built to remove this garbage, yet some people claim to remember it like a personal memory

our brains physically dont function that way normally

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT ROCKS COKE HABITS!!!!

Seriously...new fucking topic.....

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again...as good as your prediction that the Sox would be better off with Gonzalez over Napoli and Beckett over Dempster...

I'm surprised they've been able to sustain a decent offence this long...especially with Youk missing a chunk of time...

It'll come...if they don't get those bats back, I still expect that lineup to struggle....

My prediction was for the full season...not for the cupcake schedule the sox had in april....Your prediction was solely april...and the yankees have a top 10 offense...you, for the millionth time, look like a typical red sox loving, yankees hating homer