• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox, still in first, let Blue Jays win: Tim Tebow to the Beef?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WAIT?!
Hard at work = posting twenty times with page long copy and paste jobs before the rest of us scratch our balls?

and you make "a lot more" than your chick? - i would hate to know what entry level job she has

yeah

my days usually start with calling customers in the south pacific if theyre still up...some calls to india hoping to get an answer before they leave. i cover international stuff.

i once came in at 4:30 to call new dehli...that wasnt fun

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it was recent...like within the last couple of months

if you find me a link i will admit it

til then its my life, i live it, it was a year or so ago

:2cents:

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from the guy who tried to convince the boards that he met some friend of mine and figured out that he knew me from his Friday night conversations with him at a local bar...

But "Rock rarely drinks"...

He just goes to bars every week and spends enough time outside smoking cigarettes that he managed to discover that he is talking to someone who knows my entire life story...

"I don't get it, why does this matter to you, why do you care so much about me.."

You are a total joke...

:agree:

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, that was about a year ago

it was early in the baseball season, i remember it well

that weekend was right after my buddy terrys girl took off, that was a rough spell for him

LOL... "I remember it well"

Takes balls to pull this off about 12 minutes after he posted "I honestly can't even remember the last time I did blow"

You are a pathological liar.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10:

Been saying for years that RBI is over-jetered....not to go completely MPL on everyone, but Runs Created is a much better stat....R+RBI - HR = RC

Runs and RBI are still heavily dependent on those hitting in front and behind you, but RC is a better indication of how a players production translated into runs...

They're all stupid stats, when taken as standalone

RBI's is useless without knowing how many opportunities they have to drive in runs

Runs is useless without knowing who hits behind you in the lineup

But for the record, Yankees catchers have more runs created than Blue Jays catchers this year

Better OPS+

More RC

Better defense (not that Cervelli was some defensive whiz)

If the only thing Heatwave has to hump about right now is the Yankees catchers, then he must be batting pretty fucking low on his predictions

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you find me a link i will admit it

til then its my life, i live it, it was a year or so ago

:2cents:

A link to the deleted cbs boards? I really don't care when or if you do coke...but you did brag about doing it just a few months ago...and then claimed you haven't done it in a year just a few weeks ago...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock - yesterday it was "someone replied, i could see it"
we proved you are a liar

today "i block him but read it sometimes"

Just stop - you are a decent guy, it hurts watching you make this much of an ass of yourself.

no one proved me a liar LOL

got a link?

i clearly stated "you guys cant figure it out yet?"

about 45 times

ive posted it every single time, you guys were too dumb to catch it

i had been lobbing meatballs and no one caught it...i was very open about how technically, these people are blocked, and yes, i can see what they write when i decide to

never lied

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same thing ken rosenthaul said as well. it's a day by day thing. say the jays go on a run then he will be saying how he knew how much talent they had and everything else.. all the jays have to do is what they did last night. win. winning cures all this yapping about how they are awful and this and that. it's put up or shut up now. last night showed they are still vested and haven't checked out. now they need to win another game so they could win this series and go from there

Post of the fucking YEAR!!
So, one slugfest win shows they haven't checked out.

"lots' of teams give up and don't win another game after April 29th" -HeatGammons

"all they need to do is win" -HeatScully

You are like the folks in accounting that tell me "sell more". Gee fucking thanks for the great feedback.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're all stupid stats, when taken as standalone

RBI's is useless without knowing how many opportunities they have to drive in runs

Runs is useless without knowing who hits behind you in the lineup

But for the record, Yankees catchers have more runs created than Blue Jays catchers this year

Better OPS+

More RC

Better defense (not that Cervelli was some defensive whiz)

If the only thing Heatwave has to hump about right now is the Yankees catchers, then he must be batting pretty fucking low on his predictions

Speaking of the Yankees and offensive production....does anyone know how down syndrome's prediction that the yankees would have a bottom 3rd offense through the first month is working out for him?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it was mid-football season. It was a Friday afternoon and you said it during a day that I was home playing Madden... People were giving me shit because I was talking about how well Brandon Lloyd was rated in Madden...

Sadly, for Rock... Brandon Lloyd wasn't on the Patriots in the previous year's Madden... That game didn't come out till late summer... and we were already in mid-football season.

So much for "I remember it well, it was early baseball season"

Yeah, no it wasnt...

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys remember some crazy ass shit

How can you possibly remember what somebody said months ago or even a year ago?

we read 1000 posts a day, 20k a month about basically nothing, and you can remember specific facts about what certain people are saying and doing 80k posts ago?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... "I remember it well"

Takes balls to pull this off about 12 minutes after he posted "I honestly can't even remember the last time I did blow"

You are a pathological liar.

honestly, you triggered that memory for me

i smoke a lot of pot

i couldnt remember til you brought it up

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like anything else in life

i honestly havent touched the shit in a long time, so long i honestly cant remember when

let snoogins chastize me falsely, thats fine

we all know the motive

69?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys remember some crazy ass shit

How can you possibly remember what somebody said months ago or even a year ago?

we read 1000 posts a day, 20k a month about basically nothing, and you can remember specific facts about what certain people are saying and doing 80k posts ago?

i always wondered that

our minds are designed to purge useless information in our sleep every 24 hours...its so our brians dont overload, its programemd to rememebr only important info. its how you can remember what your wife said, but not what a street sign you drove by at 8 am said.

yet, im remembered

vividly

constantly

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post of the fucking YEAR!!
So, one slugfest win shows they haven't checked out.

"lots' of teams give up and don't win another game after April 29th" -HeatGammons

"all they need to do is win" -HeatScully

You are like the folks in accounting that tell me "sell more". Gee fucking thanks for the great feedback.

-

ok, credit where due.........Heat Gammons is classic and as good as Little Bo Pete

awesome

You should have left out HeatScully

FYI........I still want to bang Scully........Mulder's partner......not that overrated announcer in LA

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it was mid-football season. It was a Friday afternoon and you said it during a day that I was home playing Madden... People were giving me shit because I was talking about how well Brandon Lloyd was rated in Madden...

Sadly, for Rock... Brandon Lloyd wasn't on the Patriots in the previous year's Madden... That game didn't come out till late summer... and we were already in mid-football season.

So much for "I remember it well, it was early baseball season"

Yeah, no it wasnt...

CH

your take?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock - yesterday it was "someone replied, i could see it"
we proved you are a liar

today "i block him but read it sometimes"

Just stop - you are a decent guy, it hurts watching you make this much of an ass of yourself.

It's weird how in the hundreds of times he bragged to the boards about how he was ignoring Uno, he never mentioned that he "reads some of his posts"

Just like he never brought up that "the Phillies are my 2nd team".... until he outed himself for creating a troll ID Phillies fan that thought Rice belonged in the hall

I just got 3 anonymous emails, 2 facebook wall posts and 6 pieces of snail mail that agree 100% on this

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one proved me a liar LOL

got a link?

i clearly stated "you guys cant figure it out yet?"

about 45 times

ive posted it every single time, you guys were too dumb to catch it

i had been lobbing meatballs and no one caught it...i was very open about how technically, these people are blocked, and yes, i can see what they write when i decide to

never lied

for anyone that has their posts/page set to the highest one:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...te-pettite-yankees-sox-lead-grows-3-a-19.html