• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Realignment Thread

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gt and uva will announce decision to leave acc on monday..........

saw on twitter @ mr kevin jones...........

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, opinions.

Does this really happen, or not?

Almost sounds like too much chatter on the subject for it to be legit. I can imagine some WVU TROLL laughing like hell at all the pandemonium his single tweet has caused.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
46 has connections .. Anyone have legit insight?? The georgia tech to b1g rumors seem credible..but who knows??

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, opinions.

Does this really happen, or not?

Almost sounds like too much chatter on the subject for it to be legit. I can imagine some WVU TROLL laughing like hell at all the pandemonium his single tweet has caused.

the tweet i linked is from a producer of wusa9.....cbs washington dc i am assuming .......also said the source was to credible not to report it (guessing report means tweet)

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure about this ......but unc/duke to sec.....wonder if they plan on going past 16

Duke to SEC?? :laugh: What would the SEC gain by doing that? A make or break for UNC?? #godsconference has enough power to say who is in and who is out. I doubt they will cater to any school, especially when Duke brings nothing to the table in football.

FWIW, GT is denying all rumors concerning the B1G.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think the duke thing will happen it is just a rumor i saw all over twitter.........if it did its because unc said they had to bring them.......be good for bball though

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Times like this I wish I was a reporter. I'd just toss out semi-vague tweets just to fuck with people:

"Hey UVA fans. You should know Wisconsin is cold in November"

"Hey Hokies! You might want to learn how to whistle Dixie"

"@Clemson, what happens when Tigers go west?"

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think the duke thing will happen it is just a rumor i saw all over twitter.........if it did its because unc said they had to bring them.......be good for bball though

Gotcha man. There are so many rumors flying around right now, the only one at this point that I feel might actually have some possibility is GT/B1G. Internet is buzzing with it right now. I would imagine that if it is not true (like they are currently saying via email to sources) then they will make some sort of statement after the ACCCG tomorrow.

Duke vs. Kentucky would make a nice conference BBall games(s) every year.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where is 46......hopefully he is on the phone getting us some facts for the breaking news :D

Phone??

He is probably having a post-dinner brandy and cigar with Jim (Delaney) as we speak. Discussing the future of the B1G and where VT fits into it. :nod:

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the gt to big i would think is going to happen or a producer from (cbs affiliate??) wusa9 is gonna lose his credibility ......cant tweet that shit and say source is to credible not to report .....and then get it wrong , he would probably get fired

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit.... So if unc and gt go to the big ten, where does that leave VT and uva? Bc even if the SEC came calling for us, wouldnt we have to make sure that uva had a place to land?

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit.... So if unc and gt go to the big ten, where does that leave VT and uva? Bc even if the SEC came calling for us, wouldnt we have to make sure that uva had a place to land?

you wont have to worry about it, all the stuff being said is gt and uva to the b1g

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah .. Same dude tweeted last night that Bryan Stinespring was being let go...so credibility is gone there I think