• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

read perhaps the worst article ever yesterday....at espn, of course

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanted to link, but couldnt find it again.
The brilliance of espn:

Stated that fsu was almost upset. While closer than they liked, Im not sure the game was ever in doubt in the 2nd half.

Stated the U ran up the score. Think they had walkons playing the 3rd, lol, amd they only scored 49???

Stated GT was in the drivers seat for the coastal. In fact, only vt and miami have no losses in acc play.

Stated the Us next game was vt. Ummmm, its gt. They both end woth tech. Its all the same, rigjt?
One othet flub in the short article I cant remember. So much for fact checkers at espn, lol. Been seing more of this mental constipation lately over thar. Crack is truly a national epidemic.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ACC keeps expecting the unexpected - ESPN

It says GT was in the drivers seat before their loss to Virginia Tech. Regardless, it's not a very good article. Miami didn't run up the score and Florida State wasn't almost upset.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is David Hale. Not sure what he was talking about FSU. Only BC ran the ball well in the 2 ACC teams. That due to FSU messing with the defensive lineup all game. And not having the best DE playing last week either. Not sure if he was expecting FSU to be the same on D as last year or not. There was going to be some dropoff and it has not been that hoorible except the 1st quarter of every game.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is David Hale. Not sure what he was talking about FSU. Only BC ran the ball well in the 2 ACC teams. That due to FSU messing with the defensive lineup all game. And not having the best DE playing last week either. Not sure if he was expecting FSU to be the same on D as last year or not. There was going to be some dropoff and it has not been that hoorible except the 1st quarter of every game.

David Hale is a reporter for NoleNation. One would think he knew something about FSU.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should read Heather Dinich articles if you are a Miami fan. I think she gave Jacory Harris a blowjob behind the bleachers a few years ago.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Hale is a reporter for NoleNation. One would think he knew something about FSU.

My point exactly. He knows very little about what FSU is doing. If he knew anything about the team and watched the game instead of the score box and highlights he would have realized BEFORE Monday that they were screwing around with the defensive personnel all game long. I noticed about 7 guys who have never played with the 1s until this game.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst reporting job ESPN did was right after Miami's "athletes" got shitcanned by Wisconsin, and made a big deal about how the turf mitigated their athleticism, all to cater to the average, idiotic minds in the country...because it's better money.

Or maybe they were right. Maybe a team loaded with stars that were having a coming out party in that game should have lost to that mediocre Miami team. Minus Sam Shields' return for 6, Wisconsin was in control of that game the whole time. Using power AND SPEED (see O'Brien Schofield and Chris Borland blitzing your shitty QB with 4.4 speed and JJ Watt batting down 3 passes) to control the tempo of the game.

So sad to see you suffering ESPN's bias...

MellowYellow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lazy journalism. I had one writer respond to me ripping his shitty article on QB gurus. He mentioned one of my former coaches and claimed his body of work started at Dirty Sanchez. His tone was doubting the coach's claim that he's developed hundreds of college QBs due to his body of work starting with him. The dumb ass writer forgot to research. He missed nearly two decades of work prior, including coaching three straight future NFL QBs (2 started).